A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

you're alive, at least as far as i can tell you are { P R I V A T E}

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

you're alive, at least as far as i can tell you are { P R I V A T E} Empty you're alive, at least as far as i can tell you are { P R I V A T E}

Post by mabel pines 1/14/2015, 9:14 pm

Virgo Lovelavce is online
    Boyfriend, Telling him, "Find me cause I'll never find you!"
    LISTENING TO:
    she way out - the 1975
    virgo's glad she was able to keep her parka from the hunt, because all the other coats she's tried are downright dreadful and hardly keep her warm. adorable, yes, but very, very flimsy. sadly, her parka doesn't actually go with many of her more stylish clothes, so she's had to wear some regular blue jeans to go with it, making her nearly indistinguishable from any other hunter. she's had campers she's never spoken to before ask her if the hunt was staying in camp, which was somewhat unnerving.

there are a couple of campers at the beach, but virgo doesn't bother them - they mostly seem to be couples anyway, and she's not sure they'd appreciate interuption - although, for a minute, she had considered walking over to them and saying, 'hi, hello there, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, jesus christ?' but had ultimately decided against it.
    g i f

honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

you're alive, at least as far as i can tell you are { P R I V A T E} Empty Re: you're alive, at least as far as i can tell you are { P R I V A T E}

Post by honey 1/18/2015, 7:09 pm

send a doctor

CITY HEADACHE

to my house

some idiot spilled his diet dr pepper on rhys' only good jacket the other week, so rhys had been down to wearing layers. his doctor told him he'd better take care of himself but also get out into fresh air often, so that's what rhys is doing.

he's sitting close enough to shore that if he stuck his foot out, he would touch wet sand. as it is, rhys doesn't want to get wet and die just yet, so he's just watching the sluggish waves. his soft blue t-shirt keeps his skin away from the slightly itchy wool of the dark green cardigan over it, and the dun brown zip-up keeps him even warmer. he can feel the chill of the breeze combing through his floppy brown hair, and it's nice, he supposes.

he pulls the cig out of his pocket, trying to decide if he feels like smoking or not. his thoughts wander, and he puts the cig away and takes out his battered copy of anna karenina and opens to the page with the sticky note folded inside.

rhys llywelyn

©

Last edited by luke skywalker on 11/16/2016, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

you're alive, at least as far as i can tell you are { P R I V A T E} Empty Re: you're alive, at least as far as i can tell you are { P R I V A T E}

Post by mabel pines 2/5/2015, 6:13 pm

LISTENING TO:
    she way out - the 1975
    it takes a while, but virgo finally spots someone else who appears to be alone, but he's reading something and virgo knows well enough not to intrude. except then she gets a better view of his face, and, oh. that's a cute one, and she wouldn't mind kissing him for a bit at all. she might enjoy it, even.

"hi there," she says casually, sitting down next to him. she smiles brightly and hopes he's not one of those boring athena types who only like to sit and read, all hours of the day. bo-ring.
    g i f

honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 2/12/2015, 10:01 pm

send a doctor

CITY HEADACHE

to my house

he's almost done with the third page, when someone sits next to him. that someone is all long legs, blonde hair, and cherry lipstick, and rhys automatically bristles. first, he's reading, can't she see that? second, why has this unfairly gorgeous girl picked him out to sit next to? third, rhys doesn't want to be a source of entertainment to a bored girl right now.

so, with all this in mind, his voice is not particularly warm as he looks up from his book and says, "hi there yourself." and, damn. it sounds a bit more flirty than he intended it to (which is not at all, rhys is not trying to flirt at the moment, thanks very much).

dear god, he wants, like, three cups of good earl grey, and pronto. looking out into the murky water, he thinks longingly of france and the quiet shrieking of the kettle, and the flow of white cream into the soft brown of tea. he stifles his sigh, and crosses his ankles restlessly.

rhys llywelyn

©

Last edited by luke skywalker on 11/16/2016, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 5/5/2015, 3:04 pm

LISTENING TO:
    she way out - the 1975
    she hears a challenge in his voice and smiles. it's always more fun when they don't just jump into your arms the minute you approach them, really. virgo never enjoys the easy ones. her mother is the goddess of force, after all.

besides, if he's really not interested he'll tell her to piss off, and she'll leave him alone.

"i'm virgo," she says with a smile. "what's your name?"
    g i f

ooc: TFW U HAVE 2 WRITE A CHARACTER WHO CAN ACTUALLY FLIRT BUT UR TERRIBLE @ FLIRTING IRL
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 6/21/2015, 10:58 pm

send a doctor

CITY HEADACHE

to my house

okay, well. "i'm rhys," he says, fidgeting. jesus. he didn't come here to flirt or be flirted at, no matter how pretty the girl may or may not be. so he gets up, tucking his book under his arm, fingers dancing jerkily along its spine, and stands up.

"and i'm lea--"

leaving, is what he meant to say, but as he's scooting skittishly away, he f*cking slips on something flat and... slippery, and the next thing he knows, he's falling on his a*se. in the f*cking freezing ocean water.

it's a bad day to wear wool, he thinks absurdly as a wave crashes down on him, knocking him about a foot away from his landing place. he scrambles to his feet as fast as he can, anything to get out of the water. his jumper is soaked through, unbearably heavy and cold in the winter air.

"get it off, get it off," he hisses, trying and failing to yank the jumper over his head. he can't catch cold, he can't, he might die.

rhys llywelyn

©

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 12:46 am