A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Lunch

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Lunch Empty Lunch

Post by Green 1/14/2015, 11:40 pm

Gūnther-Klaus opened the door to the resturant that he had been told to come to by his friends Lola and Labyrinth. Apparently they were setting him up with somebody that he didn't know which made him a bit nervous. He moved swiftly to a table by the window and placed his journal underneath his chair. The son of Veritas was wearing a light blue t-shirt along with, Vans at his feet, and a pair of black jeans. He tapped the table a bit, his ADHD not allowing him to sit still. After about a few seconds, the dark haired Demigod pulled his journal out from under his chair and turned to the next clean page to start writing down his thoughts.

Dear Journal,
        Why on Terra's green Earth did I decide to agree to do this? I mean it isn't like I'm disparate or anything like that and I wouldn't classify myself as a lonely person. Although it would be nice to meet someone with my common interest for law and such, but it isn't a must.

He stopped, bitting the tip of pen as he looked around the resturant for any signs of his fellow Roman warrior 'buddies'. GK shrugged before adding on last thing for his entry.

Who knows? This might turn out good.
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Lunch Empty Re: Lunch

Post by Belle 1/15/2015, 9:30 pm

Lola arrived at the restaurant. They all just agreed to meet and show up at a certain place and around the same time. Lola felt bad hanging out with Labyrinth and Gunther sometimes considering, she considered Gunther might feel like a third wheel. Normally she wasn't the type to really care but she was making an effort to. She spotted Gunther over at a table and she came over and sat down. "Hello, Gunther." She said with a smile and took her jacket off. "Labyrinth should be here soon and what not." She said with a small smile. "What you got there?"

(sorry it's crap and uncolored >.< laptop is gonna die soonish)
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Post by Trevor 1/16/2015, 4:40 pm

Labyrinth trudges up the street to the small cafe the three had agreed on meeting. He wasn't exactly thrilled about going on a double date with Gunther. Not that he had anything against the guy, he was quite an interesting character, it was that "hooking someone up" wasn't exactly his favorite past time. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a purple tee shirt which exposed his SPQR tattoo. As he approached the café's glass door he looked in and saw Lola, which made him smile. The only reason he had agreed to this whole lunch thing was because he was still in shock of seeing her again. He also knew that he had caused her a lot of pain when he, even if he couldn't help it. So whatever Lola wants, Lola gets. Going out on a lunch date didn't exactly clear his debt, but it was a start.

He opened the door, which in doing so rang a little bell which signaled his entrance. His friends had noticed him by now and he offered them a smile as he slid into an empty seat next to Lola. "Hey guys what's going on?" He said, as a waitress walked over for their orders. Labyrinth ordered a BLT and a water, then the waitress continued to take the other's orders.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2015, 4:58 pm

The son of Truth sat up straighter when Lola came inside the café. He stood up at out respect and nodded to her before sitting back down in the seat. "Hallo, Lola. It's nice to see you again." Gūnther-Klaus scooted his chair up, clearing his throat before closing the journal and putting it to the side. No one really looked inside his journal except for him and thanks to a daughter of Trivia, no one could ever look inside his journal unless permitted by him. "Awesome. Uh, I haven't ordered anything yet since I wanted to wait until everyone was here..."The son of Veritas smiled a bit. "Oh it's just a place where I keep my "blunt" thoughts in." He admitted, scratching underneath his chin.

Gūnther saw Labyrinth walk inside the resturant. He returned his smile and nodded, "Nice to see you dude." The demigod gave him a hang shake before picking up his menu from the table. "So where's the crazy person you pick off the side of the road for me to go on a blind date on?" He asked the both of them while studying the menu.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 1/18/2015, 9:12 pm

Lola had been sitting there for only a little bit by the time that Labyrinth showed up and sat down beside her. She smiled, and knew that he wasn't probably in favor of this, most people weren't but part of her did feel bad about Gunther being alone. Although this could potentially be a disaster, but she wasn't going to admit that aloud not now anyways. "Blunt thoughts are nice to put down I suppose." She said with a smile and knew he wasn't that lax all the time. "Just need to relax is all, Gunther."

When he asked where this crazy person was that she picked off the road for his blind date, she laughed a bit but then looked at the menu deciding what she wanted as the waitress was there. She ended up ordering a glass of iced tea and a side order of fries, as she wasn't too hungry for the time being. "She should be here fairly soon."
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 1/21/2015, 8:00 pm

When he shook hands with Gunther, Labyrinth returned the shake with a firm grasp and nodded in acknowledgement. "Nice to see you too" he replied as he settled into his chair. This was a friendly encounter and Gunther was a friend, but the firm handshake was unintentional. Labyrinth usually asserted himself in a group early on, something he needed to work on among friends. He grinned at his joke about finding Britney on the side of the road. See? Progress. When the topic shifted from him to the girl Lola had found for Gunther, Labyrinth remained silent. He had never really met her, and only had heard of her from Lola.

And speak of the devil, Britney entered the café.

The blonde descendent of Venus had a big silly grin on her face when she walked in. Britney Mayers was wearing a floppy sun hat, which look a little bit silly, but Brit loved her hat so much and couldn't bare taking it off. As she scanned the room for her party, she couldn't help but get excited about meeting this Gunther. Ah, just the name made her wanna swoon. And as soon as she saw the back of John's head, she looked slightly up and saw him. And, Oh. My. God. He was drop-dead-gorgeous, so much so that she almost fell over. Carefully she walked over to the table and offered a smile and said "Hi-ii, it's me."

This is Britney
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/22/2015, 10:18 pm

Gunther-Klaus smiled and lifted up his menu before ordering a chicken pesto, a bag of Lay's original chips, and a glass of water. He was about to make a comment to Lola, but was interrupted buy blonde headed girl walking into the cafe. Gunther perked up a bit when he saw her come to the talk.

"Uh, hi. I'm Gunther-Klaus Heinz, son of Veritas. It's almost nice to meet you." He bit the inside of his cheek, unable to bite back any form of truth.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 1/25/2015, 12:16 am

Lola watched as the girl known as Britney came up. To be honest she was one of the only ones that was agreeing to do it. Most Roman's weren't into the whole blind date kind of scenario. It was child's play to a majority but Lola felt that she was genuinely doing a nice thing. Britney however seemed to be more bubbly than when Lola initially just met her, maybe she was nervous and was trying a bit too hard. That wouldn't really be known though.

When she heard how Gunther introduced him self, she shot him a glare and kicked his shin a little bit, her way of warning him to be nice. "Hello to you too Britney, please join us." She said with a small smile on her face and gesturing towards the chair beside Gunther. With her other hand Lola found Labyrinth's and she inter-locked her fingers with his under the table.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 1/25/2015, 8:04 pm

Get ahold of yourself! Britney thought to her self. She only really got this way when she was super nervous. She offered everyone a kind smile who said hello to her, and involuntarily flinched at Gunther's greeting. A rocky start. She walked over to sit next to him, giving him an uneasy smile. Brit was starting to have doubts about this lunch thing. She told herself just to get through it for Lola. So far, she thought this guy was a jerk, who made snarky comments. Clearing her throat she asks the waiter just for a salad as she hands him her menu. "So, it's a beautiful day huh?" She says breaking the silence.

Awkward Labyrinth thought as Britney took a seat. He noticed Lola move her leg and could tell she had kicked Gunther, and Labyrinth couldn't help but grin. He also felt her hand slip into his and their fingers interlocked. His grin melted into a smile, which he covered up by quickly reverting back to his grin. He nodded at Britney's comment about the weather, noting the obvious tension with the group. "Yeah. So how long have you been at Camp?" He asked the whole group.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 10:12 pm

Gunther-Klaus felt the kick and grunted a bit, glancing over at Lola before letting go of Brittany's dilate hand. "Beautiful? Yeah I guess it is." He took in a deep breath and looked at the daughter of Venus, trying to flirt a bit. "Almost as beautiful as you are.." He smiled kindly, before switching eyes at Lola and Labyrinth, wondering why they picked her out of all people. To be honest, Gunther didn't have a problem with children of Venus, however he would like one who was more like, "I'll paint my nails with the blood of my enemies" than "OMG, I broke a N-ail!".

"I've been here about a month." He answered, taking a sip of his water.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:47 pm