A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A New Tattoo

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

A New Tattoo Empty A New Tattoo

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2015, 9:48 pm

Nerissa walked through the streets of Vegas and directly into her favorite tattoo parlor. It was where she had gotten her claim date tattoo and she wanted to get moths on her arm to remind her of her father. The artists smiled and directed her to the chair in the back. She had kept in touch with them since her last visit and they all agreed to let her get a tattoo on her birthday, which so happened to be today. With a last sip of her Monster Rehab she sat and talked with Justin, her tattoo artist, about the story with her tattoo but left out the demigod part. Four hours later Neri was sent out of the parlor with her right forearm covered in tattoos. She headed down to a park and sat in the grass, putting out her laptop to write music and start on a new project for Edward.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=146496530
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

A New Tattoo Empty Re: A New Tattoo

Post by HaleyTheRandom 1/21/2015, 12:51 pm

Aria was walking through the City of Vegas. School had just let out and she had not returned to Camp. Usually she was a Year-round camper, but she decided to take a year off, venturing out into the mortal world. What had drawn her to Vegas was the simple warmth. Since she was from Georgia, that was what she was used to. The daughter of Athena was walking across the field in reading a large book. The sun was shinning on her blonde hair, making it even more blonde than usual, her gray eyes absorbing every word that she read. She was wearing her more mortal like clothes. Plain skinny jeans, black boots and a tight fitting white t-shirt. Aria just walking and reading aimlessly, tripped over something, her and her book going everywhere. Turning around quickly to look at what she had tripped over, she seen a girl. "I am SO, so sorry! Great. What a way to embarrass herself.

OOC: I hope you don't mind my reply! Especially the tripping xD I did not know what else to do with our characters not knowing each other.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/21/2015, 5:48 pm

Nerissa watched as the blonde girl fell right onto her lap and shut her laptop.It's alright. I'm just glad you hit my laptop and not my arm. She said as she pulled the laptop from under the girl and put it in her bag. Neri wasn't the type of person to get mad over something like this it was an accident and she realized that.Uh, not that this isn't comfortable but can you please get off? She said with a small laugh.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 1/22/2015, 8:06 am

Aria laughed along with her, carefully climbing off atop of her. She held out her hand to the girl, not knowing what else to do. "Names Aria. Pleased to meet you."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/23/2015, 4:45 pm

Nerissa shook the outstretched hand and gave a friendly smile, knowing that her new forearm of tattoos was visible.Nerissa Terzi. The pleasure is all mine Aria She said politely as her Greek accent slipped out.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 1/26/2015, 8:10 am

"Nice tattoos", Aria noticed. She had always wanted one, but would't think that it would be very suitable for a child of Athena. "Say... you look familiar. Have we meet before?" It wasn't like Aria could out right ask the girl if she was from Camp Half Blood. What if she was just a regular mortal, being tripped over by another person in the park? Aria decided it was best to ask in nonchalance.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/26/2015, 3:54 pm

At the mention of her tattoos Neri held out her arm with the newly painted on moths.Thanks. I actually just for them done.Nerissa thought for a moment then found the best way to mention camp. I've been at a summer camp all year on Long Island in New York. Unless you've been there as well I don't know if we have.She mentioned as she motioned for Aria to sit in front of her. The ground may not have been comfortable but it was better than standing.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 1/27/2015, 9:54 am

Aria sat down, nodding her head at what Nerissa about her tattoos. "Actually.... I have been to a camp on Long Island as well. About 6 years in a row now." Aria was hesitant. She dropped her voice down to a whisper, barely audible. What if it was a different camp? She decided to ask the dangerous question. Something so stupid would not be approved by Athena.

"I-is the camp by any chance called... Camp Half-Blood?"

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 4:03 pm

Nerissa smiled and nodded at the mention of camp.It is in fact. Have you been there?She asked, still not sure if they were on the same page.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 1/30/2015, 10:33 am

Aria nodded once more. "It's kind of hard for me not to be there." Sometimes... It literally sucked being a demi-god.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/31/2015, 11:44 am

Nerissa smiled and held out her hand.Nerissa Terzi, daughter of Morpheus God of dreams. She said glad to have met a demigod outside of that stupid camp. She shouldn't say it was completely stupid, she did meet her boyfriend there after all. But nothing else really happened there. Sure there were occasional fights but other than that it was boring. Not ben peaceful, just boring.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/2/2015, 9:45 am

Thank the gods! She really wasn't a mortal. "Aria, daughter of Athena. Goddess of Wisdom." Aria shook her hand, why she felt the reason to explain what Athena was the goddess of, she had no idea. Oh well, it wasn't like she could take the words back now.

"So, what are you doing her in L.A?" she asked.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/2/2015, 5:10 pm

Nerissa held out her newly tattooed arm.Today is my 18th birthday so I got these bad boys done as an honor to my father, Morpheus. I'm gonna go get a few more tattoos later today. You wanna go with? They guy will let me sign for you. She offered, already wanting more ink in her skin.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/4/2015, 10:36 am

Aria thought it over. Was it the Athena like thing to do? It had nothing to do with inventing. The worst thing that could happen would be ink poison... or changing your mind about it later and then not being able to remove it.

"Sure. I mean... I'll have to think it over some more, but I'd be happy to come with you."

Maybe she could get something like a double infinity on the inside of her wrist. That would be cool.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/4/2015, 4:02 pm

Neri nodded her head and smiled as she pulled out her laptop again.I can show you some really good designs if you want. I know of a few good artists in town. The black haired girl said as she pulled her knees closer and hammered away on her keyboard.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/4/2015, 10:31 pm

Aria smiled. Technology? Designs? Sure it was for tattoo's, but hey, who could complain. Aria nodded. "That would be cool." She leaned in a little closer, looking at Nerissa's Laptop. Not close enough to suffocate anyone, just to get a look.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/4/2015, 10:38 pm

Neri opened a few tabs of tattoos and their respective parlors, all of which were for the one owned by her friend. A few were Celtic knots, one was a cute little owl, and a few more were infinity signs and quotes from books. With Aria being a daughter of Athena, she decided on keeping the designs relavent to that.I think you would look really cute with a Celtic knot on your shoulder. Something in silver and maroon for your mom.Nerissa said pointing to the knot for the trinity in a silver with Marion coloring on the inside.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/5/2015, 9:39 am

Aria nodded. "I think that would be really cool. Do you think that you could get one of those artists to do two tattoos?" Aria thought the Celtic knot was extremely pretty, but she really wanted a double infinity on the inside of her wrist. It was something that she always found interest in. Who knew why.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/5/2015, 2:42 pm

The girl nodded and bookmarked the tattoo Aria was going to get before shutting off her laptop and putting it in her bag.So what brings you to Vegas? You know my reason, but I'm curious as to why a fellow demigoddess is out and about. She said as she applied some of the lotion to her tattoo like she was supposed to. Tattoos were hard to maintain at the start but once you stopped having to apply the lotion it was easy.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/9/2015, 12:13 am

Aria shrugged. "I got a little bored, to tell you the truth. Beginning of summer, no place to go and the teachers didn't really assign any summer reading this year. Guess I just didn't feel like going straight back to camp this year."

Typically, Aria loved CHB, but every scence the war against the Titans, when they invaded the camp, she had been a little iffy about the place.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/18/2015, 11:27 pm

Nerissa nodded. She knew what it was like to not want to go back to a place too quickly. Thats another reason why she was even in Vegas.Yeah, I can understand that. I've been tempted to go to school during the year but having a boyfriend at camp and not wanting to start over in a school makes things difficult for someone like me.

Neri knew she would have been fine in school and she may have even been able to talk Edward into going with her but she didn't want to have to go back to her family and tell them, much less get seen by her friends. She up and left them all, not even telling her best friend Kria about camp or anything else.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 6:13 pm