A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Morgan Landry
Belle
6 posters

Wear A Necklace Of Rope Side by Side With Me

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Wear A Necklace Of Rope Side by Side With Me  Empty Wear A Necklace Of Rope Side by Side With Me

Post by Belle 1/18/2015, 12:01 am

Belle's Rp Invite

Heyo! This is my new rp invite! It has been redone with new codes and all! All my characters should be updated on here soon. First off I'd like to say I worked hard on my characters so I appreciate if they weren't ripped off. Secondly please enjoy yourselves! Thirdly, I am a senior student at high school with a part time job I wont always be around to post for you and I hope you understand that. Lastly I require people with maturity, decent grammar and spelling, and able to post at least three sentences or more. Thanks! c:  

Briar Walters
    Psyche
    Seventeen
    Determined
    Sky Ferreira

Briar is the blonde determined, ambitious and insightful daughter of psyche. She happened to have a rare blood disorder known as Hemophilia so she has learned to be rather cautious. It often has her yearning to do things most people do but she lives with fear of horribly damaging herself. Although she's not a flower on the wall at all, she's cocky, competitive and you can bet on her to fight until she wins. Briar doesn't give up easily, and she will fight on just about anything. Also it's apparent she's quite blunt, she it's that green dress she's going to say something about it.

Relationship Links:
    Derek - Briar and Derek are rather close. They're friends who tell each other things and she feels like he can confide in her whenever he wants and she feels the same.
    Jared - Jared and Briar happen to just be friends. It's a you lean on me I lean on you kind of friendship that they have going on here. They're both cocky and do their own things but they are there for each other.
    Wants:
    -half sibs
    -romantic interest (male or female works just prefer that they were rather tough and somehow find a soft spot for Briar and they're delicate with her because of her disease that she has. Because I think it'd be adorbs.)

Ariadne Hawthorne
    Hephaestus
    Sixteen
    Jokester
    Emmy Rossum

Ari is the joking child of Hephaestus. She can always be seen having a good laugh and making others laugh, something just settles within herself that makes her happy seeing others enjoyment. Ari has a bit of a low self esteem and it does stop her from being horribly ambitious here and there, but she's not the type to lay out her feelings for others to see and get uncomfortable around. Ari has a huge creative side and is almost always seen having a creative outlet of hers going on.

Relationship Links:

Franklin Sheerhan - Franklin is Ari's favourite sibling that she shares jokes with and tries to make him laugh all the time. They get fairly crafty and creative together building things and sharing ideas.
    Louie - Ari has grown rather fond to Louie upon meeting her. She likes her sense of humor and Ari likes to try and make her laugh. Possibly a potential romantic interest ;)
    Sawyer - is one of Ari's closer half siblings. She gets along with Sawyer quite well, and they talk about quite a few things but mostly they link to make each other laugh and tell jokes to one another.
    Nerissa - She is someone that Ari spends time doing artsy things with and they generally just have fun together.
    Topics:
    3/5

Calypso
    Nymph
    Appears Seventeen
    Hopeless Romantic
    sydney sierota

Calypso had been trapped on Ogygia for gods knows how long, On the island only men and suitors would be sent to her island which has made her grown to be horribly shy sometimes. Also being in isolation on the island for so long has made her naturally curious about things and you'll often see her asking questions every now and then. Calypso is a huge romantic at heart and she is seen being able to fall in love over and over again, although she's finally only taken a liking to one guy. Calypso is very kind hearted and caring. She will do just about anything for the people she holds close to her, and she absolutely hates to let people down.

Relationship Links: 
    Leo Valdez - Leo is the love of her life and she couldn't want anyone else at this point. He helped get her off the Ogygia which she is forever grateful for and he has been by her side to experience things she never got to while she was on her island.
    Aziza - Is the type of friend that Cal hangs out with but gets her to do things she may not always want to do. Some may say a bad influence but really Aziza helps her get out of her shell a little bit.
    Kylie - Kylie and Cal are nymph buddies and they often hang out quite a bit and have one day a week that they hang out with each other if not more. They talk about anything and everything.
    Topics:
    1/5
    Wanted links:
    -some friends

Charlotte Carlisle
    Fortuna
    Seventeen
    Perfectionist
    Go Ara

Lola is the daughter of the goddess of fate and destiny. She was born to a business man who participated in some illegal activity. Lola doesn't know this for certain but it is in fact true that her father was a human trafficker but he had fled America and took his daughter with him to South Korea. Lola is a perfectionist and she's very stubborn. She will not give up until things are perfect and she is at the very least satisfied. She's very charismatic and she can talk and charm people for what's worth. Something though she can seem old and harsh, just need to get past the cold front is all.

Relationship Links:  

John "Labyrinth" Smith - Her relationship is rather complicated with John. They met awhile back in south Korea and they had been dating back then. Lola had fallen hard and she was under the impression he had too. He left without saying goodbye. Soon she finds him at camp again, and she's mad but happy. Her and John still have feelings towards each other, and she's fairly sure they're getting back together soon enough.
    Gunther Klaus - He is one of Lola's newly found friends. He is nice enough and she has had him show her around a bit before when she first arrived. Her first real friend in awhile.
    Jordan - They two of them often draw together. Even if Lola isn't the best at drawing they still have fun doing it.
    Topics:
    1/5

-

Alexandra Elysium
    Asteria
    Seventeen
    Critical
    Shelley Hennig

Alexandra was born to her father Miles who cared for her until the moment he died in a house robbery. Lexa from then lived with her aunt and her cousin Finn. She was really close to them and ended up getting fairly nerdy and clumsy. She's a bit stubborn and she appears to judge quite a bit but you'd be surprsied to see her let loose and have that smirk on her face you may just want to smack off. Lexa is a daughter of Asteria and she kinda has pretty cool bad a$$ astrology powers.

Relationship Links:  
    Finn Elysium: He is her cousin and they were very close growing up but ever since her aunt died she hasn't seen him. She still looks around for him every now and then in hopes that she'll find him.
    Shay: (TBD)
    Topics:
    0/5

Kalena Hale
    Venus
    Sixteen
    Shy
    Jasmine Villegas

Kalena has pacific islander blood running through her veins. Her father being half Hawaiian and then upon Kalena being born they moved to the Aleutian islands which are in Alaska but out in the mid pacific. Kalena learned to surf, swim, and cook while she lived there and she was fairly decent at it. Kalena is a rather timid girl at first and huge crowds overwhelm her but she's decent to get to know and loves to laugh.

Relationship Links:  
    Topics:
    0/5

Last edited by Belle on 3/22/2015, 7:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Wear A Necklace Of Rope Side by Side With Me  Empty Re: Wear A Necklace Of Rope Side by Side With Me

Post by Morgan Landry 1/18/2015, 8:32 am

The title.
    Wear A Necklace Of Rope Side by Side With Me  I-understood-that-reference

Hey :) I'd like a couple of links. We were going for Sawyer and Ari, right? I think Sawyer'd actually really like Ari as she'd be able to make her laugh.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Wear A Necklace Of Rope Side by Side With Me  Empty Re: Wear A Necklace Of Rope Side by Side With Me

Post by beanie 1/18/2015, 10:11 am

bellie gets hugs for that refrence.

anyways lily and andi. andi would be a terrible role model to lily but will still be an awesome big sister that would punch lily's cheeks to annoy her.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 1/19/2015, 12:35 am

Updated!:

Added in links, added Lola, Astrid, and Morgan. Also put in wants for links but feel free to suggest anything else!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/8/2015, 12:16 pm

Updated: Three characters have been rid of as they weren't being used and have sat there for quite some time. I obviously didn't have enough muse for them. Feel free to think up connections with my remaining four that I have.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/8/2015, 12:21 pm

Yoooo I want Roman links aka Lola/Laure and Lola/Tiberia

Do you have any preferences?
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/8/2015, 12:33 pm

I went to your rp invite, and checked out the two of them. I feel like Laure and Lola would get along quite well and be some form of friends. After rping Lola a bit I find with her friends she's more laidback and happy and what not. I do feel like they'd get along well regardless.

As for Tiberia, I feel like it might result in a love/hate relationship. I feel like in some aspects they'd get along but in others they wouldn't at all.

End of the day up to you xD your characters. those were my thoughts mostly.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/8/2015, 1:11 pm

Hey, I was wondering if we could get two topics going if you have the time. I think Aziza and Calypso may be an interesting friendship due to their differences but their love for wanting friends.

Also Nerissa and Ariadne may be fun friends because of their love for the arts.

Just let me know if your game, my characters can be seen by clicking on their names in my siggie. I hope to be roleplaying with you soon.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 2/8/2015, 1:13 pm

WHAAAT?!?! i miss morgan ;,(

anyway, a link with calypso/kylie and lola/jordan pleaseeee
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/8/2015, 1:28 pm

Nerissa - Aziza and Calypso: I think they could work as some form of friends. I think Aziza may intimidate Cal a little bit but Cal still hangs out with her and gets past that. Maybe Aziza also makes Cal do things she'd never do on her own? xD

Ari and Nerissa: Lets do it.

Beanie - link to your characters/rp invite?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/8/2015, 1:42 pm

Sweetness. Do you want me to make the topics then I'm the links to you for each?
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/8/2015, 1:56 pm

Sure if you would like. :)
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/8/2015, 2:06 pm

If u wanna make them I don't care. I'm not gonna be on for a while today so its up to you.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 2/8/2015, 5:29 pm

kylie---->http://www.camphalfblood.org/t20572-we-can-wander-through-the-forest

jordan---->http://www.camphalfblood.org/t19800-jordan-alexander-daughter-of-vesta
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/8/2015, 5:50 pm

omg Calypso and Kylie this is a must now o: Nymph buddies.

Lola and Jordan: could be like drawing buds I dun even know I am not too creative when it comes to links and stuff.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 2/8/2015, 8:08 pm

yes, nymphs that run around in the forest and make daisy chains

and some drawing buddies would be cool.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Post by muse 2/9/2015, 3:49 pm

greetings

i'm here with the newly approved franklin to ask if you'd like to have some form of a link with him
    i'm thinking that franklin&ariadne would get along quite well because he compliments everyone who ever exists

also bobby or nix and calypso could get along quite well

and maybe bobby&briar? i feel like they'd get along well, with bobby having a really tough outside but basically being a giant teddy bear inside
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/9/2015, 6:39 pm

Franklin is adorbs xD and besides that Ari needs more Franklins in her life.

I say Nix and Calypso and then we do Bobby and Briar. I'd have to go look at their forms/your invite and then get back to you though.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Post by muse 2/9/2015, 7:03 pm

everyone needs to have multiple people named franklin in their lives

nix&calypso should work and bobby&briar later sounds good

invite is in my signature and has everyones sheet links in their tab
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 3/22/2015, 8:00 pm

Muse: Sorry for not getting back to you yet D: if you wanna think of something and chuck it my way please feel free.

Update: Added my two new characters on there :) Check em out and make links as you will!
    Aura_Silvershoe
    Aura_Silvershoe

Female
    Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2015-03-11

Post by Aura_Silvershoe 3/22/2015, 8:56 pm

You. Need. To. RP. Wiff. Me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 11:39 pm