A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Avian Kopen .::. Nemesis

Alisha Kays
    Alisha Kays

Female
    Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2015-01-15

Avian Kopen .::. Nemesis Empty Avian Kopen .::. Nemesis

Post by Alisha Kays 1/18/2015, 12:33 am

Avian Kopen .::. Nemesis 56e97bfc4aa90d85f8082f01ce9fc09a

Name: Avian Rae Kopen, goes by Ava.

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black with dark blue streaks

Height: 5'4"

Body Type: She's skinny and built like a basketball player.

Skin Color: A light tan

God Parent: Nemesis, goddess of revenge.

Mortal Parent: Beau Chapel Kopen

Country of Origin: France

Pets: A pink corn snake named Frousse, which in English is Jitters.
    Spoiler:

Talents:

• Basketball
    • Guitar
    • Good at sword fighting

Weapon: A celestial bronze takoba

Personality: Avian hates anything that irritates her and holds grudges. And whoever she's angry at, she will get back at the person. I guess that's where her revenge part comes in. She's quick to anger, especially to those who make fun of her because she can't speak English very well. She will never forget an insult and believes people who are full of themselves should be brought down. But she would make a good ally.

Flaws: Holds grudges, quick to anger, will seek vengeance no matter what.

Abilities: N/A

Powers:Avian can make people feel vengeful. It's similar to above, but it's stronger and she has to speak to the person to do it. It's sort of like charm speaking, but she can only use it for vengeance. She can use it up to 7 times a day and can only use it for 5 minutes. she has to wait 20 minutes before doing it again. The people/person she's speaking to have to be 10 feet away for it to work. She can only make them feel vengeful enough to make them want to get back at someone who they are angry at, enough just to embarrass there victim. The person can resist if the person's calm, not angry at someone, child of a god/goddess of calm or relaxation, an anti-violent person, etc.

Life Before Camp*: Avian grew up in Paris and had a very good childhood. Her father worked as a tour guide and made good money, having tourists around all the time. She grew up in a nice house with 2 older brothers after her dad got married. Her older brothers beat each other and Avian up. At first it bothered her, but after awhile she began to beat up her brothers and winning. She wasn't very good in school though. She didn't get good grades and never had many friends, due to her hateful attitude. Her father tried helping her with her school work, but then she started getting angry at her dad for thinking she was stupid. She had to go to anger management which only made it worse. So she was like that until she was around 15, when she decided she had had enough of her family and school so she went to America. She always wanted to know what it was like, and it was her chance. It took her awhile to get the money, but eventually the job of a tour guide got her the money to a plane ticket to New York, and she forged her dad's signature to the visa form. She stayed in a motel room in New York, and a satyr found her and took her to Camp Half-Blood.

RP Example*: I looked at the paper and tapped my pencil against my desk. How did they expect us to know this? I didn't even think they taught us this. But I never payed attention in class, so they probably did. I sighed and scribbled something that sounded like the topic for the first question. I bit the end of my pencil and looked at the next question. Okay, I was positive they never taught this. It looked way to complicated. I looked up at the clock and gasped. We only had 5 minutes left, and I only got through the first question. I groaned and scribbled something down that looked intelligent. I did the same to the other questions, hoping for the best. "Okay, time's up hand in your tests," I heard my teacher say. I groaned again and handed it in.

Any notes about your character: N/A

Last edited by Alisha Kays on 1/18/2015, 10:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Avian Kopen .::. Nemesis Empty Re: Avian Kopen .::. Nemesis

Post by Morgan Landry 1/18/2015, 8:23 am

Hey there!

→ I wouldn't make the feeling vengeful part an ability, because abilities aren't activated.
    → Can you give me a way to resist the power? Eg calm person, child of a calm divinity like Eirene, Epione or such.
    → Whispers older brothers don't always beat each other and their little sister up (I'm saying that because you said "normal older brothers")
    → How did she get a visa? How was she allowed to live there as a minor without any kind of parent figure?

Rest looks good :)
    Alisha Kays
    Alisha Kays

Female

Post by Alisha Kays 1/18/2015, 5:15 pm

Edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 1/18/2015, 5:27 pm

Powers:
    - How far away could she be from a person at most in order to use her power on him/her/them?
    - Increase the cool down time between usages and knock off one or two from the total number of usages per day.
    - How vengeful do they feel?
    - Add another few ways for people to resist.

LBC:
    - Why did she decide to go to America? Why not another part of France?
    Alisha Kays
    Alisha Kays

Female

Post by Alisha Kays 1/18/2015, 5:40 pm

Edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 1/18/2015, 8:47 pm

Powers:
    - Double the cool-down time and then you'll be good there.
    - Be more specific about how vengeful the victim gets. Do they want to pull a harmless prank to embarrass their object of anger? Kill them? What?
    Alisha Kays
    Alisha Kays

Female

Post by Alisha Kays 1/18/2015, 10:18 pm

Edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen