A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

My new invite (OPEN)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

My new invite (OPEN) Empty My new invite (OPEN)

Post by Mason 1/18/2015, 10:49 am

Hi! I'm Mason, and I'm going to start a new RP Invite, since my last one died- again. This one will be HTML.

Info/Preferences:
    -I have school Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 3 PM EST. I usually am on after+before school.
    -My post frequency depends on the post length. In an average paragraph-lengthed topic, I post 4 or 5 times a day on the weekdays (per topic if I can), and I post...a lot on the weekends.
    -I mirror posts. I can one-line, I can one-paragraph, I can five-paragraph, etc. I'm most comfortable at anywhere from one to three paragraphs.
    -If you do not post within a week, unexcused, I will drop the RP. If not in two, unexcused, I will drop the link (well, it depends on the link, but you get it). But "excuse" I mean if you're on vacation or whatever that's cool! I'd just like a heads up, rather it be via PM or in the Absence section.
    -I'd prefer a fairly quick response (especially when I like the link); preferably, if you can, within twelve hours would be nice, but that doesn't always work because of school/different timezones etc.
    -My minimum age for dating is 13.
    -How fast a couple link excels depends on the character for me. Ex: Jason it takes probably two or three topics, to where Bray it'll take five or so. Also depends on how vast the topic is, so time may vary.
    -Basically all of my chars are friends, so I won't list them in the links unless it's a fairly important link.

Nicholas Hoover
    MALE
    Hestia
    Myself :P
    Nick is my oldest character- as in, longest-lasting. I made him in 2011, I believe. If you ask to see his character form, chances are I'll just give you a description, because his latest remake was in 2012. He is thirteen years old; he is funny, kind, and adventorous, though a bit wimpy. He has a dog named Brownie he loves very much. He is a son of Hestia, and drinks a lot of hot tea. He has brown hair, blueish-greenish-grayish eyes, not-really-nerdy glasses, green braces, pale skin, and is skinny. He is 5'4" or so and around 100 pounds (that may sound anorexic but it's really not). He has freckles. Nick's main goal right now is to become Hestia cabin leader. He wears sports clothes or nice clothes, such as Nike, Under Armour, etc. He has been at camp for three years. He is based off of me- so his fc is also me, so, no pics. :)

Links
    Archer (Kenny)~his pretty much best friend in camp

Jason Sungo
    Male
    Hecate
    Jordan Nichols (temporarily)
    Jason is the nineteen year old son of Hecate pretty boy. He has girls all around camp who adore him; he calls them 'Jason fan girls.' Jason is originally from Greece itself. His father died a couple months ago. He used to have a wolf, Peanut, but it died. Jason has the ability to talk to animals and do magic. Jason is 6'1", has abs/muscles, is tan, has green-ish eyes, brownish hair, and usually wears expensive things (clothes, various sprays, shoes, etc.) You can usually find him showing off at the beach. Once again, he's one of my oldest characters, so if you ask for his form, I'll just describe him. Jason is currently attending college at Camp Jupiter, and visits Camp Half-Blood on the weekends/holidays/whenever he can. He can bring campers to each other's camps, so, that's cool. Also, this means I'm accepting both Greek and Roman links.

Links
    -Disney Viceroy (Marceline)~his girlfriend
    -Lucy Carmichael (Liberty)~is his good friend.
    -Bella DeMarco (Liberty)~his good friend
    -Tiberia (Morgan)~his Roman acquaintance
    -Miles Fellar (Jake)~his friend; they're both popular boys, so

TEAGAN IEN
    MALE
    APHRODITE
    JACE NORMAN  

Teagan is the now flirty, adventorous, funny, and some times thick son of Aphrodite. He is twelve years old, and was claimed by Aphrodite around half a year ago. He is interested in just about anything you put up to task. He likes to do things such as swimming, playing video games in the game room, oh, and annoying all of his bigger sisters. And you can't forget he loves to flirt with girls around camp- pretty much any girls he thinks is "hot" or "his type." He got this trait from none other than Sinbad Estavez, one of his good friends. Teagan can be extremely thick sometimes, but overall, he's really fun to be around and to RP.

Links
    Sinbad Estavez (Deme)~his good friend
    Emily (Sienna)~one of his crushes

BRAY PIERE
    MALE
    DELPHIN
    DANE DEHAAN

Oh, Bray. Bray is the somewhat sad son of Delphin. He used to be really shy and such, but now he's a bit more confident. As you can see, Bray is antisocial. He barely has any friends, and he constantly feels conflicted. His best friend is a dolphin named Rin, who lives in the beach's oceans. Bray may look sort of intimidating or mean at first, but he's really nice; he just is really awkward. He has a huge heart for the people he loves/likes. He isn't very brave, but when family/friends are involved, he steps it up. He has a particular disliking for popular kids; he will tell you that they are stuck up, but in reality, he's kind of jealous about how good their lives are. Bray is barely at any places where it's crowded; he most enjoys the lake, or sometimes the mess hall, when it's not on meal hours. Bray is in need of friends.

Links
    Madeline Scott (Morgan)~This name itself is enough to make Bray feel bad. He loves her to death, but he refuses to tell her; they may have something to do with:
    Miles Fellar (Jake)~his frenemy, the boyfriend of Maddy. Bray used to completely hate him, but now he's OKay with him. He would never tell anyone this, but he would take a bullet for Miles.
    Blue (Liberty)~his fellow antisocial friend, who he has  small crush on. Not ANYWHERE near the Maddy thing, but it's there.

cody teing
    male
    ceres (second cohort)
    dylan sprayberry

Cody is the sixteen year old son of Ceres. Yes, he's Roman. He is into tennis and swimming. He is very awkward around most girls. He hates jocks and football players. He can play the piano very well. He doesn't have any powers. Cody dresses like a street hipster, basically. He has been at camp fairly long. He isn't a big party person, but he is very fun. He is also very hardworking and takes pride in his talents.

Links
    Charlotte Bay (Marcy)~his girlfriend, whom he loves to death. He hopes one day she will be Mrs. Teing.
    Nemo Widu (myself)~his little friend. No, she's not a gun.

nemo widu
    female
    venus (first cohort)
    lizzie greene

Nemo is the twelve year old daughter of Venus. She is into fashion. Her father is actually a famous model. She is a very nice little girl and flirty when she needs to be. She is very rebellious and adventurous, which she adopted from her big half-sister and best friend, Charlotte Bay.

Links
    Charlotte Bay (Marceline); her best friend ever and her big half-sister. Charlotte is Nemo's favorite person in the world. Is prom coming up and you need a dress? Is a monster attacking you? Call these girls. They'll stop in the middle of a bedazzling session and go kick some butt, and maybe after they'll buy you a froyo!
    Cody Teing (me): her good friend. She might have a huge crush on him.
    Jason Sungo (me): she has a tiny crush on him. In case things with Cody go south, this is her next boyfriend target. What? He's only seven years older!

OWEN TIER
    MALE
    HERMES
    NOAH CENTINEO (TEMPORARILY)

Owen is quite a character; he's a flirt, a bit of a perv, a fighter, a thief, a prankster, an explorer, and a super nice boy. He often "hits" on the girls at camp, but they may have slowed down a bit, because he just got a girlfriend: Hilda Velez. He is curious and an explorer. He also, like his siblings, likes to prank other campers. He's a bit of thief; he is a good person, so he would never steal something huge, but money, food, etc. He's a fighter, and is lethal with a bow and some arrows. Owen is also a really nice boy that likes to mess around. Yeesh.

Links
    Hilda Velez (Green)~his new girlfriend. He basically thinks she's the "hottest" girl in camp.
    Jaime (Marcy)~one of the girls he used to flirt with.

nefertiti ii ieb voncheses
    female
    hathor
    phoebe tonkin

Much like Owen, Nefertiti has many different characters. She is the totally "rich" popular girl who flirts with cute boys, and also the nerd. She always tries to follow the crowd, making her annoying to some people. However, when alone, she is a really nice person. She is a little nerdy, as said, on the inside, and like some types of video games, etc. She is a party-girl in a way, too.

Links
    Cleo (Morgan)~is like a sister to her. They are basically THE popular girls.
    Maddy (Morgan)~her good friend; they often throw parties and do popular girl things.

Addelane Zerocos
    female
    legacy of letus (fourth cohort)
    becky g

Addy is the character I haven't even figured out yet. She is a bad-arse girl who kicks butt, but she really wants to be a popular pretty girl- she has low self-esteem, and thinks that she's ugly and such.

Links

jared boradi
    male
    apollo
    josh hutcherson

Jared is my newest character. He is a little bit cocky, regardless very nice, boy. He can be considered a jock; he is captain of the CHB wrestling team. He won three medals for wrestling before going into CHB. He is very good in combat/fighting. He is also an avid reader and interested in art. He has a dog named Bo, which brings me up to the point that he loves to hunt. It's also very easy for him to get girls, but unlike Jason, he's not a flirt. You can probably guess that he's popular in CHB.

Links
    Hilda Velez (Green)~she's OKay to him. They're going to end up good friends.
    Arian Firenze (Morgan)~his half-sister who he has a pretty good bond with.

lysander sunbrow
    male
    BRIAREUS
    leo howard

Lysander is often nicknamed Lyse or Lys (pronounced the same). He is from Florida, where he lived with his mother. Lys is a fairly appreciated camper/demigod. He likes to do things with his friends, and his game is basketball; he does other things too, though, like skiing and swimming. He is extremely smart. Lys is in quite a few clubs, and are the presidents of some of them. Lysander is extremely romantic; not exactly a flirt, though.

Links
    Arian Firenze (Morgan)~his future girlfriend

Last edited by Mason on 1/30/2015, 8:38 am; edited 6 times in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

My new invite (OPEN) Empty Re: My new invite (OPEN)

Post by Mason 1/18/2015, 1:13 pm

MY NEW INVITE IS NOW OPEN!
    Adélie
    Adélie

Female
    Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2014-12-29

Post by Adélie 1/24/2015, 11:57 am

Hey just wanted to let you know that I've already made the topic here:

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t21240-picking-you-apart-strand-by-strand#1206548

Looking forward to RPing with you!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/24/2015, 5:11 pm

Whispers put in Arian for Jared

Also Maddy and Cleopatra for Nefertiti
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/24/2015, 5:31 pm

Adelie: I'll post asap

Morgan: yup

Edited a bit :D

EDIT: Added in Lysander

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 6:22 pm