A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Drinks

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Drinks  Empty Drinks

Post by Green 1/22/2015, 6:17 pm

After taking a shower and getting ready, Derek walked into the mess hall. This time, he was wearing a black sweater with blue jeans. He decided to go simple just because he felt like it. The son of Demeter sat down in the corner of the Mess Hall and tapping his finger against the table as he waited for Justin to arrive. He hoped he hadn't scared him off or anything like that.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male
    Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2014-12-15

Drinks  Empty Re: Drinks

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/22/2015, 6:24 pm

Justin walked into the Mess Hall, fashionably late as usual. He had spent a good ten minutes in the shower, and then threw on a white tank top with his blue denim jeans. He looked around the Hall for Derek, taking a while to spot him in the crowded hall. Finally, he spotted the child of Demeter sat at a table over in the corner, looking as if he were worried in case Justin didn't turn up. Justin walked over to the table and sat down next to Derek.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/22/2015, 6:47 pm

Derek smiled widely when he saw Justin sit beside him. "Uh, hey there." He stood up and got them two goblets, handing one to the son of Aphrodite. He hoped that this lunch thing that they were having was gonna turn out good. He didn't want to lose a friend if it didn't. Even though he tried to 'drown him', which he didn't mean to do.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/24/2015, 3:04 pm

Justin gladly took the goblet from Derek. "Hi." After taking a small drink, Justin stood up, and began to walk towards the food. Half-way there, he turned around. "Do you want anything?" He asked Derek.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/24/2015, 3:38 pm

Derek nodded, smiling. "Yes! Uh, some boneless wings would be nice." He said to Justin while he was headed to the table of food. "Oh, and I burger and fries!" The son of Demeter added.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/24/2015, 3:51 pm

Justin gave Derek a thumbs up and walked towards the food, slightly drooling due to hunger. He loaded one plate with wings, burgers and fries. Jeez, for a child of nature, he does eat a lot of fast food. Then, Justin filled his own plate with with a balenced meal, chicken, potatoes, veggies, the full five. He walked back over to Derek, carrying the two plates. "Here's yours." He passed over Derek's plate, and sat back down.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/24/2015, 4:55 pm

Derek watched as Justin went to get thier food, smiling slightly. Even now his feelings for Justin began to swell more. The son of Demeter bit his lip nervously when he came back to the table.

"Thanks, bro." He took his food and started eating. "So, um, I wanted to tell you something..."
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/24/2015, 5:11 pm

Justin watched Derek as he started eating the fast food, Justin did the same. "Hmm? Go ahead." Justin nodded to show he was listening.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/24/2015, 5:14 pm

Derek sighed and put down a half bitten off fry on his plate before turning to Justin. "Here it goes, I, I like you, like more than a friend.." He looked down at his hands, frowning. "And I wanted to know if you would like to go to the dance with me..as my date? Or maybe we could go on a date first. I don't know..its up to you."
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/24/2015, 6:22 pm

Justin could've probably fainted when he heard Derek's confession. Maybe, Justin had always felt a bit more for Derek than anyone else, it was as if Derek didn't care who he got along with, he just went with it. "Well, umm. That's a lot to process. But, to be honest, I've kind of felt the same, almost."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/24/2015, 6:28 pm

Derek was surprised that Justin and felt the same way about it him...sorta. He looked up at Justin, biting his lip nervously. "And I know that Im three years older than you are, but I can't help what I feel." Derek turned his body back facing his plate, staring down into it. "Take as much time as you need to process this.."
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/24/2015, 7:13 pm

Justin, like Derek, just stared down at his plate, this lunch had escalated quickly. It had started off as a friendly chat, and now it was...much more. Justin was still unsure of what to say or how to react. He moved his food round with his fork, unsure. "Derek, the age difference does make it a tad weird, but..." Justin looked up into Derek's eyes. "I think we can get past that."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/24/2015, 7:19 pm

Derek's heart beat increased, it feeling like it was about to burst out of chest. He looked at Justin, looking into his brown eyes, searching for an answer. Not knowing how their friendship would end up, he asked the son of Aphrodite a question of clarification. "What are you saying, Justin?"
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/24/2015, 8:07 pm

Justin stared at Derek admiring all his good qualities. He was friendly, he could take a joke, Derek didn't care who he was, he just went with it. "Derek, I'm saying, I think we should go out on a date."

Last edited by DeadlyLynx on 1/25/2015, 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/24/2015, 8:13 pm

Derek nodded agreeing with him. "I agree! We should go on a date. Um...our first date can be at camp, then our next one can be outside in New York City." He suggested, smiling widely. He was so excited to finally express his feelings to Justin.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/25/2015, 12:53 pm

"What about at the Campfire tonight?" Justin suggested. That would be a great time just to talk and hang out, together.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2015, 1:19 pm

Derek nodded, smiling some. "Campfire? That's perfect." He started to eat his food again. He was so excited that he was going on a date with Justin.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/25/2015, 2:22 pm

Justin finished his own meal in silence, and looked over at Derek. "Shall I meet you down there about seven?" Seven o'clock, that would give Justin enough time to get ready.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2015, 2:28 pm

"Seven? That's perfect." Derek smiled and stood up, tossing the rest of his food into the fire in the name of Demeter and Hestia. He came back over to Justin. "Would you want me to throw your plate away for you?"
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/25/2015, 2:50 pm

Justin picked up his plate and walked to the fire. "I can do it,I need to praise my Mom for some things, right?" Justin threw his plate into the fire, Thanks Mom, for everything.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2015, 2:57 pm

"Oh yeah. I forgot it was a personal thing." He laughed nervously and looked down. "I-I'll see you at seven okay?" He said as he headed out of the Mess Hall, still kind of excited.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/27/2015, 5:13 pm

"Yeah, see you then." Justin headed back to his Cabin, to get ready for the night.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 5:16 pm

Derek did the same before watching him leave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:29 pm