A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Zephyros creek (original title woooo)

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Zephyros creek (original title woooo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Zephyros creek (original title woooo)

Post by Kendall 2/1/2015, 4:23 pm

"Oh yeah. Always pops in and out of camp, but he ironically exists. Don't know how finely-diced Titans can have kids, but whatever." Stella hadn't seen Chris Shay in what seemed like a million years and, in a way, she missed the way they constantly badgered each other in the past. Didn't he become a mercenary or something with David? Something like that. It would explain why they were gone for such large stretches of time, anyway, and why he always seemed to have more weapons and/or battle scars every time they met again. "Four kids of Gaea, one Kronos, two Erebus, one Atlas, and the other few we listed already."

That was, curiously, a lot more demititans than one might have expected -- but most of them didn't share parents, so that was probably why. Gaea seemed to have the most kids, which sort of weirded Stella out -- because how would she give birth? Form them out of dirt, maybe, like Athena would have her kids pop out of her head.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Zephyros creek (original title woooo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Zephyros creek (original title woooo)

Post by Morgan Landry 2/1/2015, 6:41 pm

"What happened to them? They're not at Camp Half-Blood?" Thea asked.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/1/2015, 6:46 pm

"Some like to go off playing mercenary or spy -- Assassin's Creed-esque, last time I checked, or something Call of Duty related. The others just go home sometimes or hang out in the real world for months on end." Stella shrugged; she preferred to stay in camp, make sure nothing major happened while she was gone. Frankly she had little idea of what they all did there unless they explicitly told her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/1/2015, 6:55 pm

"Guess when you're a demititan you can pretty much whatever you want to," Thea said before breaking into a sharp grin. "That's what I do anyway."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/1/2015, 7:03 pm

"Chiron likes to avoid us -- Mr. D can't kill us, so they leave us be. Don't blame them, really; after we vandalized -- or destroyed -- a few cabins for a bit of fun and got a slap on the wrist from some obscure god, they didn't want to deal with us." She half-shrugged and finally sat down on the ground, picking at a tuft of grass growing between a tree's roots.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/1/2015, 7:07 pm

"Sounds like fun. Are you planning on doing it again?" Thea asked, starting to get interested. "Vandalizing I mean."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/1/2015, 7:12 pm

"Oh yeah, of course. But we had to wait a while before that weird god forgot about the cabins -- said he'd kill us all or something. You up for it?" Stella could list a few things they had done off in her head: spray-painting profanity on the cabins (spiders for Athena's kids), blew up a cabin wall and let the thing collapse in, eggs, wrecked the Ares kids' weaponry and punched some holes in the cabin roofs.... Among other things.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/1/2015, 7:32 pm

"For sure," she grinned.

Oh yes vandalizing was definitely among Thea's hobbies. After all that was what she did during her school days and last year.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/1/2015, 7:39 pm

"Mhm, right. You need any supplies to do it, or are you good? I'll be getting some stuff in the city later on." Stella usually liked to use her wind powers to make things break -- that was easier to do than, say, spray-painting profanity that most people might not be able to read properly. Darned dyslexia.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/1/2015, 8:21 pm

"I've got my fists and my spear," she grinned. "I think I saw some spray paint cans in the Arts building? Arts and crafts? That should suffice."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/2/2015, 3:11 pm

"Good, good. I'll have to go in and steal some tonight." Stella was nodding to herself, then addressed Thea: "And then the harpies don't float around the cabins between 1:50 to 2:40 am, so we've almost an hour to do it starting tonight and maybe the next two days, if we don't hit everything. Good enough for you?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2015, 3:39 pm

"Sounds good." Thea gave Stella a grin and stood up. "Do you guys plan in advance or do you play the demititan card and improvise?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/2/2015, 3:55 pm

"We always improvised before, now shouldn't be much different." Back then they had picked a cabin and went for it -- it was basically the perfect formula, just in case they couldn't finish and people would try to look for patterns to guard their cabins from the vandals. The guarding part was always funny; Stella had had a swell time back in the day knocking them out and dragging them away.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2015, 3:57 pm

"I'm in." Thea said.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/2/2015, 4:15 pm

"Rock on. We'll meet at the cabin, but if I'm not there the supplies will be under the third empty bunk on the right of Prometheus' statue."

[ooc: End scene?]
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2015, 6:07 pm

Ooc: Yep ^^ I feel they would get along quite well with some arguments on the sides :P
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/2/2015, 6:34 pm

ooc: Perhaps. Should we do another RP or wait for the group one?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2015, 7:15 pm

OOC: As you wish! I kinda like these one-liners xD
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/2/2015, 7:39 pm

ooc: Mhm. Group one will be fine, it'll probably not be made up of very long posts anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 6:00 pm