A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Love is Poison

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Love is Poison  Empty Love is Poison

Post by Green 1/31/2015, 9:18 am

Love is Poison  MV5BMTQ1NTM0MjQ1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzg4MzE4MjE@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_

Hezekiah walked into the Mess Hall wearing a white tank top, gym shorts, and a pair of black Jordons. He had just come from playing basketball with some Nike and Hermes kids. He had to admit, they were pretty good and quick on their feet. Then again, they are children of the Greek god, goddess, of speed and sporty activity. Hezekiah got in the line and grabbed a grilled chicken sandwich with fries. Before going to his seat at the Egyptian table, he grabbed a goblet.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Love is Poison  Empty Re: Love is Poison

Post by Mason 1/31/2015, 6:23 pm

Nefertiti walked into the Mess Hall, sharing a few fashion tips with some Aphrodite girls. She looked around at all of the demigods there, and rolled her eyes a bit. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at her table; the Egyptian table. Nefertiti felt a bit special being an Egyptian demigod, because there were very few of them in camp, at least compared to the Greeks. She waved goodbye to her friends before sassy-ly walking over to the table. Nefertiti put on a bit of an act and pretended to be shy; she giggled and waved at the boy sitting there, winking at him.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/31/2015, 6:33 pm

He was eating his beagle when he saw a gorgeous girl walk toward him. Hezekiah sat up straight and looked at him with a grin on his face, nodding at her. She probably wants something, said the voice at the back of his head, causing the smile to fade. Sighing, he turned back to his light meal, continuing to eat his food and drink his pomegranate juice.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/31/2015, 6:41 pm

Nefertiti sat down across from him, being careful with her expensive skirt on. It was pink, as well as her glittery shirt. She smelled like flowers, from her expensive perfume. You could most likely tell that she was rich. Nefertiti had red lipstick on. She blew a kiss to him. "Why, hello there. Aren't you an extremely handsome one?" She said, giggling and flipping her hair.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/31/2015, 7:08 pm

Hezekiah blushed deeply and shrugged when she blew him a kiss. He scratched the top of his head and looked at the table. "Thanks I guess." He frowned a bit and glanced to the side, noticing a small spider in the corner of the mess hall. Hezekiah hadn't use his power in a while and wanted to see if they had grown any since he's been at camp. Biting the inside of his check, he caused the spider to come toward him.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/31/2015, 7:12 pm

Nefertiti nodded, but then looked a bit intimidated when the spider started crawling towards them. She quickly removed herself from her seat, watching the spider. "Ew, what are you doing?" she asked, panicking a bit. If this guy was trying to poison her or something, then he was a psycho.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/31/2015, 7:54 pm

"What? I'm not doing anything." Hezekiah allowed the spider to crawl up on his body and then on its hand."It's just a harmless brown house spider." He stated as the archnid made itself comfortable on his hand. He kinda knew that this might freak out the girl, but he didn't care. Personally, he enjoyed spiders along with snakes, scorpions, and anyother venomous animals.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/31/2015, 8:03 pm

Nefertiti backed away, against the wall. A little fright tears came to her eyes. "I know, but it's still a spider!" she screeched a little. She felt like this guy was pranking her or something. This was like really freaky. Like not the weirdest thing a person around camp would've done, but still weird. Who just picks up spiders willingly?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/31/2015, 8:11 pm

Hezekiah rolled his eyes annoyed and let the spider go back into the corner. He turned his atention back at the girl and leaned on the table, resting his crossed arms on the table looking up at her. "There the spider's gone. You can top freaking out." He gave her a sassy smile before the grin disappeared from his face. She must've been one of those Aphrodite's he's been hearing about.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/31/2015, 8:23 pm

"Good, you defiantly have at least a little sense." She still stood up, though, terrified of what this guy might be capable of. "So, what are you? Deimos?" He did scare her. She didn't know who had who as a god parent.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/31/2015, 8:33 pm

Hezekiah looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Deimos? Who's that?" He asked her. He was still new to this whole semigod thing. "My mom is Serqet." He stated, sitting up straight and looking at her. "Hence the spider." He pointed out. Hezekiah wondered if people at camp had some commmon sense or did they trade it off for good looks or weapons.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/31/2015, 8:39 pm

"Well, I guess that explains why you're sitting at the Egyptian table. And why you picked up the spider. A little. You're still crazy." Nefertiti folded her arms across her chest. "And by the way, Deimos is some weird fear dude or something."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/31/2015, 9:03 pm

Hezekiah shrugged and studied the girl, taking a bite out of his beagle. "I'm sorry I seem weird to you." The beagle was good and crunchy, having the type of taste to it. Swallowing, he wiped his mouth and stated, "and who's your God parent, beautiful? Aphrodite?" He asked her with a smug look on his face.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/1/2015, 10:43 am

"It appears that I'm an Aphrodite kid, but no. I'm Egyptian, hence sitting here, and I'm a daughter of Hathor. And it's fine, everyone's weird to me." She eyed the meals they were serving. Ugh, camp food. Nefertiti wished she was at home eating fancy steak or something.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/1/2015, 12:43 pm

Egyptian? Like me?He thought to myself and stood up, studying the girl again. "Hathor? Isn't she like the cow goddess of joy, beauty, love, and kinda the mistress of the heavens?" Hezekiah asked her. Athough he didn't know a lot about Greek and Norse gods, he knew about his Egyptians. All of them.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/1/2015, 12:48 pm

"I think so. I don't really know. I think." Nefertiti thought about it for a minute. She then looked at the boy again. "I'm Nefertiti Voncheses," she introduced herself. She ran a hand through her hair, puckering her lips a bit.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/1/2015, 1:02 pm

Hezekiah shook her hand, grinning at the daughter of Hathor. "I'm Hezekiah Abui. Nice to meet you, Nefertiti"He let go of her hand and sat back down on the chair. "So how many other Egyptians are at camp?" He asked, curiously.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/1/2015, 2:15 pm

"Oh, probably, besides up, like seven," she said, taking a wet wipe and cleaning her hand after she shook hands with him. "And nice to meet you, I guess, Hezekiah Abui."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/1/2015, 2:49 pm

Hezekiah nodded slowly and looked at her. "Oh, okay. So do you have any half siblings?" He asked her. He took another bite out of his beagle, it almost completely gone.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/1/2015, 2:59 pm

ooc: btw i think you mean 'bagel.' beagle is a dog.

bic: "I don't think so. I think I'm the only Hathor kid. Which is 100% fine by me." She flipped her hair in a sassy way.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/1/2015, 3:18 pm

Hezekiah smirked and just shook his head. "Okay, Nefertiti." He finished his bagel and stood up again, scratching his head. "I better get out of these clothes."

OOC: I..knew that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:41 pm