A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

First Date? (Private)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

First Date? (Private) Empty First Date? (Private)

Post by Mason 1/31/2015, 3:35 pm

Jared, around 5:00, thirty minutes after the infirmary incident, headed to the lake with a picnic basket filled with various foods he hoped that Jane would like. He wore a yellow t-shirt and red trunks, along with tan sandals. Jared has somewhat-expensive sunglasses on. He had quickly showered before arriving at the lake, trying to impress her. He took some water and splashed it on himself. He looked around, waiting for her to arrive.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

First Date? (Private) Empty Re: First Date? (Private)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/31/2015, 6:06 pm

Jane arrived a few minutes later with a slight limp in her leg, but other than that no different from usual. She had changed into some different clothes, dull grey shorts with white trainers and a black t-shirt. Underneath which she wore her swimsuit, Jane loved to swim so it paid to dress as such. She'd showered briefly, but never bothered to dry her hair so it hung damp around her hair. She wore no make up, Jane never really ever dressed girlie. No one at camp could ever of managed to imagine her clad in a dress.

"Hey." Jane called out to him, smiling as she approached, her hand axe slung over her shoulder. "So... What have we got to eat?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/31/2015, 6:11 pm

"Well, we have some ham sandwiches, as well as turkey, some pickles, crackers and cheese, and gingerale. I'm gonna swim first, however, but you can start eating." Jared smiled at her, getting up. He took his shirt off, revealing his athletic build of muscles and a six pack. He kind of hoped that that would make her more attracted to him. He put his shirt aside, getting in the water, and started to swim around a bit. Jared laid on his back, in a backfloat motion.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/31/2015, 6:24 pm

She nodded approvingly as he listed what food he brought as well as drink. Everything but the pickles would go down fine with her. Jane agreed with his idea of swimming, she enjoyed being by the water, it calmed her, she felt at home by water. Of course she would have felt far more at home if Jane wasn't at Camp but in Finland instead.
    Her eyes ran up and down his form approvingly, Jane was pleased but she happened to be one of the girls not impressed by muscles alone. If she was, by now Jane would be dating one of the Ares' sons.

"I'm going to rest in the water." She couldn't swim, well she longed to but she didn't want to risk injuring her leg. She undressed to her swimsuit, underneath her clothing she wore her orange bikini. Jane slid gracefully into the cool, clear water enjoying it's feel against her legs. She was tall, an impressive six foot four with an athletic frame. She sat down the water brushing against her neck softly. "This is nice."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/31/2015, 6:36 pm

"OKay, but careful, that leg is newly injured, and even more newly healed." He wanted to make sure she was OKay, and now that he was thinking of it, maybe the lake wasn't the best place to take her. I mean, sure, she was Briareus' daughter, who was a water god, but she had a messed up leg. That could affect her swimming abilities greatly.

Jared was relieved that she commented that it was nice. He decided that he wouldn't swim long in the water; he wanted to talk to her and dig into the picnic. He studied her physique (not in a creepy way), noticing she was built athletically, which didn't surprise him at all. He also noticed how tall she really was; Jared himself was only six feet even, and she was four inches taller. Jared was quite impressed. But, he didn't really mind. He rather date a girl a little taller than really short.

He swam over to her. "So, Jane, tell me more about yourself, other than you're extremely attractive and a daughter of water. What's your last name? Where are you from?" He got out of the water and sat beside her. "I'm a son of Apollo, last name's Boradi."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/1/2015, 2:37 am

"I know how to cope with injuries but thank you I shall try." She replied to him. More about her? Well Jane really didn't believe she happened to be that interesting. She came from Finland and her last name was something in Finnish too which probably wouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.
    "I'm not really that interesting." She elected not to reply to the comment about her being extremely attractive. Jared was not the first boy to tell her such things, kind, flirtatious words. "I'm a Laatikainen, a girl from Finland." She smiled, she loved her country, America though a nice country could not compare to her true home.

"What about you? Are you American?" She inquired in that devilish Finnish accent.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/1/2015, 10:41 am

"I'm sure that's not true; everyone has something interesting about them," Jared said, honestly. He didn't know of a person that truly was not interesting. I mean, some people were really, really dull, but not interesting? Jared defiantly didn't think this girl was dull. She had blue hair and a Finish accent.

"I lived in Brazil for the first two years of my life, but then I came here, to America. So, not fully, but for the past fifteen years, yeah, I'm American." He thought about his mother and Brazil. "Well, um....I won three medals for wrestling, before I came to camp. And I like art."

ooc: sorry it's short lol
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/1/2015, 10:53 am

"So Brazilian American Wrestler Artist and Demigod?" She inquired with a nod. "Well they say everyone in unique but that is quite a mix to put on a business card." Jane rarely went home to her own mother, she decided against putting her Mom at risk by heading home. After all one never knew when a Monster might decide to attack, mortals tended to sometimes get caught in the cross fire. Of course she wrote home or Iris messaged her from time to time, but both kept themselves busy so often messages were short.

"I like being on a boat or in the water." Jane loved to swim, being near water was one of the few places one might considering themselves safe from harm caused by her. Though she always happened to be more than happy to throw someone over board or kick the seven bells out of them because they earned her wrath. Like a storm Jane switched from being calm to suddenly someone is now the proud owner of a broken nose or limb in a blink of an eye before slowly, over a process which could last for a few hours or a few minutes return to her calm self. If one could be daft enough to list Jane under calm.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/1/2015, 12:35 pm

"Yeah, I guess so." He chuckled a little at her business card joke. Well, he took it as a joke. He realized how crazy and unique he really was. If he had to write a bibliography, it could be like thirty chapters, and he was only seventeen. Jared at least hoped that he would live another sixty-five or seventy years or so. He shifted a bit, getting back into the water.

"That doesn't sound too far fetched, judging by the fact that your father is a water god." Jared smiled and laughed a little. "It's kind of your element, if you think about it." He went underwater, to get his hair wet again, and got back out. He just wanted a quick dip- literally. He eyed the picnic basket. "I guess we should start eating, huh?" he asked, bringing the basket nearer to them.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/1/2015, 12:52 pm

Jane moved back so that she sat in the shallows with the water lapping around her waist softly. The wind ran it's soft hands through her purple hair, she didn't mind that it messed it up, she rarely cared for it more than a quick brush and if it was lucky coupled with a daughter or son of Aphrodite pinned her down it might get straightened. Though, admittedly that only occurred once in a blue moon.

"Unless you have some other way to eat." She joked. She would be fine staying in the water and eating so long as she decided not to swim. To be honest one probably had to be pretty daft in her opinion to eat then go swimming or eat whilst swimming. The only things that the tall seventeen year old, who's odd nickname was Little loved more than water were showers and being on a boat. How she loved boats.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/1/2015, 1:25 pm

Jared smirked at her comment. He opened the basket and got out a turkey sandwich with mustard on it, and started eating it, watching the lake go by. He studied it a little before also grabbing a pickle and a can of gingerale. He took a bit of the pickle, and finished his sandwich quickly. He opened the can of gingerale.

"Sorry, I'm hungry, I haven't eaten since like, an early breakfast," he said, jokingly, before taking a sip of the soda. Jared looked around at the surrounding scenery, thinking of what to say next to her. "So, Jane, how does a boat ride sound?" came out of his mouth. He felt as if that was important to do for some particular reason. She loved boating, so, well, that's what his instincts went with. He saw a boat, about ten meters away. It was a renting one, defiantly; he knew that because it had a sign on it that said 'rent for thirty minutes for five drachmas.' He didn't have any drachmas on him, though. Dang it, he thought.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/1/2015, 1:58 pm

Jane took out a turkey sandwich, just plain turkey not butter or any sauce, just meat and bread. Just the way the girl liked them to be, she took a bite chewing slowly. "I've not eaten since lunch." Which incidentally had been on a boat, nothing better than enjoying a magazine whilst eating lunch on a boat. The girl decided to not have a gingerale just yet, she never really had the taste for them but she supposed if the day got hotter she would drink one or two. The whole ale concept put her off.
    "Sure if you got the coin for one." She answered him, as she didn't have anything of value on her person, besides her axe.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/1/2015, 2:39 pm

"That's the thing. I don't-" by luck, though, he found a couple in the basket. One, two, three four, five...exactly five, enough to get them a boat ride. "Well, nevermind that. Let's go." He brought the picnic basket over, inserting five drachmas. The boat lock unlocked. He got in, putting the picnic basket in the middle. He held out a hand to her, to help her get inside of the boat. He saw it was a paddling boat, and grumbled a little.

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/2/2015, 9:19 am

Jane gathered her things before accepting his hand, though if he tried any funny stuff she planned to use a swift knee coupled with a fist to make sure it didn't happen again. If that didn't work well she always carried her axe. She stood almost on the prow of the boat, facing out across the lake, her purple hair flowing softly behind her. "Shall we cross the lake then men?" She grinned, amused by her little fantasy. "Let us take the fight to them."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/2/2015, 2:10 pm

Jared laughed. "Nice, nice. Well, um-" he cleared his throat, and pretended to do acting excerises. "I guess we shall, madam. We will defeat thy pirates! I thinkkk I may have just crossed a different couple fantasties and cultures into one moment." He laughed a little, again. He looked over the edge of the lake, and put his hand in the water, carefully, making sure not to tip the boat. That would be bad. "You know, Jane, I really like you."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/2/2015, 2:17 pm

She looked at him quizzically. "What?" Jane pushed her hair out of her eyes yet as soon as she moved her hand away it moved straight back. "By Zeus this wind is annoying." Jane declared struggling to keep the windswept purple mass out of her eyes.

OOC: Sorry it is short.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/2/2015, 2:23 pm

"I said I liked you. I think you're pretty and unique, and I'd like to take you on a date, and, well-" he leaned in for a kiss, hoping not to get killed. He hoped that he wouldn't get hurt either.

ooc: lol no problem, we'll eventually get the posts longer again
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/2/2015, 2:40 pm

She let him kiss her, it was a brief kiss it lasted for only a fraction of a second before she moved back slightly. "I... I think it would be best if we got to know each other more first." The boy seemed to ooze confidence, if he had tried her when she was in a bad mood his jaw would probably need wiring.

OOC: okay doki
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/2/2015, 3:00 pm

"Okay, right. I'm, er, sorry," he apologized, blushing a little. He didn't want to weird her out or anything, he just kind of hoped that she liked him back. Jared looked in the opposite direction. "So, um."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/2/2015, 3:03 pm

"I like you if I didn't you wouldn't have managed to kiss me." She explained. "But... Just lets take our time and see where things go first." Jane ran a hand through her hair softly, trying to restore it back to order.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/2/2015, 3:10 pm

"Yeah, that's cool. Glad to know you like me." He smiled. He held out a hand for her to shake, in a respective type of way.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/2/2015, 3:13 pm

She shook his hand. "You are lucky I do like you otherwise you might need to go back to the infirmary." Jane smiled at him, she was a girl more than capable of holding her own against the monsters or the other Demigods.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/2/2015, 3:15 pm

"I somehow one hundred and ten percent believe that." He smirked. "Anyway, we might want to go back soon, if it's been anywhere close to thirty minutes. We don't want the lake police on our butts."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/2/2015, 3:17 pm

"Oh no the lake police. Live at little." She said pulling him into a hug before making her way to the stern of their little boat. "I've got my axe you can throw the pickles at them." She joked laughing lightly.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/2/2015, 3:35 pm

Jared hugged her back. She seemed to lighten up a bit. "I think the pickles are more deadly, if you get it at the right angle."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 3:51 am