A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Alone Again

AncientGreekGirl
    AncientGreekGirl

Female
    Number of posts : 73
    Registration date : 2015-01-29

Alone Again Empty Alone Again

Post by AncientGreekGirl 2/1/2015, 12:32 pm

Kailee trudged into the Mess Hall for lunch and looked at the Iris table. "Ugh," she mumbled to herself. She had been feeling rather depressed lately, and tried to avoid her cheerful siblings as much as possible. She had been here for about six months now, and she stillhad no friends. Not one. Sure, the campers were nice enough, but they always kept their distance from her. She needed a close friend, someone who would boost her low spirits. That friend had not yet come.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Alone Again Empty Re: Alone Again

Post by Mason 2/1/2015, 12:41 pm

Nefertiti came into the Mess Hall, wearing high heels, a red skirt, and a sparkly shirt. She had her hair in a ponytail, and she had make-up on. She looked around the Mess Hall, for anyone she felt like needed talked to. Of course, though, she wouldn't talk to anyone that wasn't popular, at least in front of her friends. That would be just wrong. Nefertiti went over to the food, getting some rice to eat. She really hated camp food. She got some milk and put it on her tray. Nefertiti saw a particular girl at the Iris table. She waved at her, going over to the Egyptian table. A few of her Aphrodite girl buds came over and they all started gossiping.

ooc: Hope you don't mind I posted here (: Nefertiti is the really rich girl, daughter of Hathor, and she's a popular girl. Her dad is a famous movie director.
    AncientGreekGirl
    AncientGreekGirl

Female

Post by AncientGreekGirl 2/1/2015, 2:03 pm

OOC: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RPING WITH ME THANK YOU MAY THE GODS BLESS YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kailee saw a girl at the Egyptian table wave to her, and her head reeled. Had a rich girly-girl actually waved to her? It seemed impossible. She had seen this girl before, and knew what she was like. She was one of those popular girls, who color coordinated their outfits everyday. The only thing Kailee coordinated was the colors for her paintings. She shook her head, sure she had just imagined it. She sighed and went back to picking at her food.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/1/2015, 2:11 pm

ooc: Lol, no problem- if you ever want to RP, though, you can go to the RP Invitation forum and look through them, and comment/pm the person. And I personally am always up to RP :D

bic: Nefertiti looked at the girl, while talking to her friends. Was she ignoring her? It was usually like, impossible to ignore Nefertiti. She told her friends she'd be right back; when they asked why, she simply said she was inviting the girl over to sit with them. She went over to the Iris table, where the girl was sitting. [color-pink]"Hi! I'm Nefertiti Voncheses!"[/color] she said, smiling, "daughter of Hathor. Would you like to come sit with us?"
    AncientGreekGirl
    AncientGreekGirl

Female

Post by AncientGreekGirl 2/1/2015, 2:17 pm

Kailee looked up. So she hadn't imagined it. "Hi! I'm Kailee Morrow, and sure, I'll sit with you!" She rushed, back to her normal hyper self. "Although I have to warn you, I'm rather talkative."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/1/2015, 2:22 pm

"Alright! And, it's OKay, being talkative is good. Well, sometimes. Unless you talk about yourself. Which is annoying." Nefertiti motioned her over, going to the Egyptian table. The Aphrodite girls giggled and waved. "So, Kailee, what do you think about a makeover?"
    AncientGreekGirl
    AncientGreekGirl

Female

Post by AncientGreekGirl 2/1/2015, 2:32 pm

Kailee, who had stood up, immediately backed away. "W-what do you mean, a maveover?" she asked warily. She hated makeup. And fashion. And shoes. And glitter. And all other girly things.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/1/2015, 2:36 pm

"Exactly what it sounds like. Make up, jewelry, glitter, dresses, oh boy! It's so wonderful!" Nefertiti looked at her. "Come on, just at least try it?"
    AncientGreekGirl
    AncientGreekGirl

Female

Post by AncientGreekGirl 2/1/2015, 2:43 pm

Kailee shook her head vigorously. "No," she said firmly, taking another step back.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/1/2015, 2:47 pm

"Why not?" Nefertiti asked-- what was wrong with her that she didn't want to do that?
    AncientGreekGirl
    AncientGreekGirl

Female

Post by AncientGreekGirl 2/1/2015, 2:51 pm

"Art, yes. Makeup, no. No," she repeated. She remembered when she was little, she had tried to wear makeup, and even the horses got spooked. No makeup. Ever.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/1/2015, 3:04 pm

"Make up is art, just for the eyes and lips. Come on! It'll be fun. I promise if you don't like it, then you never have to do it again."
    AncientGreekGirl
    AncientGreekGirl

Female

Post by AncientGreekGirl 2/1/2015, 3:17 pm

"NO!" Kailee shook her head. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout." With that she turned and walked briskly out of the Mess Hall.

OOC: the rp doesn't have to be over
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/1/2015, 3:20 pm

Nefertiti rolled her eyes. "Drama queen," she muttered.
    AncientGreekGirl
    AncientGreekGirl

Female

Post by AncientGreekGirl 2/1/2015, 3:27 pm

Kailee raced for the lake, which was kind of her thinking place. She had thought she would have become friends with Nefertiti, but apparently they were too different. Which meant Kailee was still friendless, and everyone probably thought she was afraid of makeup now. She sighed. Her life at camp got worse and worse.
    JadeBeauregard1315
    JadeBeauregard1315

Female
    Number of posts : 57
    Registration date : 2015-04-16

Post by JadeBeauregard1315 4/17/2015, 1:05 am

Jade looked at her phone and saw the tweet one of her mortal friends sent her. She laughed. She heard footsteps coming towards the lake. Jade looked to her left and saw a girl, probably about her age. "Hey!" Jade said.

OOC: Jade is a mean rich popular girl but when she likes you she is kind and friendly to you. She is an Aphrodite kid :)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/17/2015, 4:30 am

OOC: Hey Jade :) You can't post in the RP area yet because you don't have an approved character

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:16 pm