A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Jason and Aria (Private) minor BoO spoilers

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Jason and Aria (Private) minor BoO spoilers Empty Jason and Aria (Private) minor BoO spoilers

Post by Mason 2/2/2015, 2:04 pm

Minor BoO spoilers

Jason was at the beach, with his expensive cool guy sunglasses and blue swim shorts on. He wore brown flip-flops, too. He had fixed his hair before he came to the beach, and he was shirtless, to get his six pack some sun. Jason was highly relaxed right now; it was the weekend, and he had his college work done. He loved spending his weekends at the place he truly called home; Camp Half-Blood. Not that he didn't like CJ. But CHB was his home.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Jason and Aria (Private) minor BoO spoilers Empty Re: Jason and Aria (Private) minor BoO spoilers

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/2/2015, 2:46 pm

Aria was walking across the beach. The sun was glinting off of her hair, making the blonde even more intense. She was barefooted with her blue-jean cutoff shorts and orange CHB tank-top to wear. The sun was amazing against her skin. Being the weekend she decided to take a break from camp.

There was other people on the beach, mostly shirtless guys and perfectly tanned girls. She huffed. So far no one that she knew was here. Would it even matter if they were. Her Athena brain quickly calculated the odds. Definetly not in her odds.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Jason and Aria (Private) minor BoO spoilers Empty Re: Jason and Aria (Private) minor BoO spoilers

Post by Mason 2/2/2015, 2:59 pm

Jason looked at the girl passing by. He kind of waved, in a polite way. He got up. Well, he had nothing better to do. He went over to the girl. "Hi, I'm Jason Sungo." Although, admittedly, he'd be kind of shocked if the name didn't ring a bell.

ooc: sorry short
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/4/2015, 11:05 am

OOC: No big deal. I can post long or short ^.^

Aria was pulled away from her thoughts by a voice coming from a few feet away. Looking up she seen a boy waving towards her. She waved back shyly. Uh oh,she thought. Her shyness always ruined things like this none the less when the boy spoke his name, she recognized who he was. He was one of the most popular boy's at Camp Half-Blood. A popular, talking to an Athena child. What was up with that? He must want something.

None the less, once he had walked over, Aria held out her hand in a friendly gesture. "Aria Herondale," then she added in a small whisper -were none of the regular mortals could here- "Child of Athena."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/10/2015, 2:16 pm

"Ah, Athena kid. I can't tell you my experiences with Athena kids." Well, he went to college with a few, and many other stories to come. He said, "I'm a kid of Hecate. I'm nineteen years old. I...um...going to college in Camp Jupiter." He tried to make conversation. Jason didn't exactly do well with conversation with girls. When he wasn't dating, at the time Disney, he was usually better with asking them out and having a kissing session. He looked at his abs, being a bit of a showoff.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/11/2015, 9:32 am

Aria follwed his gaze and giggled inside just a little. Full of himself much? None the less, she tried and continue on the conversation. Who knew where her red husky was, Ginger. Probably out chasing the seagulls.

"Well, I am seventeen and I am about to graduate from a high-school in New York. Naturally I attend Camp Half-Blood. So what are you doing on the beach, exactly?"

When Aria wasn't at the beach, she was always working on inventions, building building on a simulator she had downloaded on her laptop, playing with Ginger or just simply doing some other random Athena like thing.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/11/2015, 11:22 am

"Oh, that's cool. I always hang out at the beach- it's like, my favorite place in camp." Jason also loved to show off at the beach. He looked around at all of the other demigods, feeling a bit homesick- college wore him out. "So, Aria..." he tried to think about something else to casually talk about.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/11/2015, 11:35 am

She couldn't stop herself from being curious, an Athena like trait of hers. She quickly asked a stupid, straight to the point question. Perhaps it was her nerves. She hated talking to people. Curse the shyness.

"So, Jason. Do you have any pets, by any chance?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/11/2015, 11:41 am

"I had a fox once, but it ended up dieing. However, I can talk to animals....yeah, it's kind of a cool power." He smiled a full-teeth smile at her. A few girls came walking by, giggling at Jason, and whispered to Aria that she was lucky. He sighed, rolling his eyes. These idiots thought every girl he talked to was his girlfriend. "I hate them," he muttered, under his breath. He wondered more what this Aria girl thought of him. Jason kind of hoped she didn't like him.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/11/2015, 12:58 pm

"Thats quite interesting. The power and the Fox I mean. I have a Red Husky. Her name's Ginger. No clue where she is right now." Aria was talking in short, clipped sentences. Damn the nerves! The girls walking by telling her that she was lucky.. Kind of made her wish she was. She smiled widely at them, careful not to be rude. Sure he was already in college, but two years wasn't that large of a age difference. And.. he wasn't really all that badly looking. Aria brushed a strand of blonde hair behind her ear nervously.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/11/2015, 1:04 pm

"Thanks. Oh, cool." He chuckled a bit at the thought that she couldn't keep track of her dog. Jason said, "oh, by the way, just ignore those girls. Don't ask why, I've had to tell that story too many times." Jason smiled. "Alright, Aria, so, how does a lemonade sound?" He pointed to a stand nearby, getting a few drachmas. "I say a toast to our new found friendship." It was kind of a way to not make things get awkward. He patted his abs before going over to the stand.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/11/2015, 1:08 pm

Aria nodded. That was a situation she had seen before. "Lemonade sounds perfect," she said. Then she heard the words come out of his mouth as he turned towards the stand.

"I say a toast to our new friendship. Aria grimaced behind his back. None the less, she ran to catch up with him, kicking up sand as she went. How and why did he already have this effect on her. Aria was usually not this easily influenced.

Last edited by Aria Herondale on 2/11/2015, 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Hard to read.)
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/11/2015, 1:17 pm

"Two lemonades, please."

The people gave him two lemonades after he paid.

A girl working there said, as Jason started to walk away, to Aria, "you're that Herondale girl from the Athena cabin." She giggled. "Are you and Jason dating? Have you kissed yet? I dated him for a shortwhile a few years back--- he kisses like an angel. He's also constantly shirtless."

Jason yelled, "Aria, c'mon!"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/11/2015, 1:25 pm

Aria had taken her lemonade and took a sip. Walking away she turned back when she heard her last name. Oh, gods. Someone knows me, she thought. Then she heard the rest of the words come from the girls mouth. The sip of lemonade that she had taken just moments earlier about spewed out of her mouth, in an attempt to stop herself from giggling. She did that after she swallowed. Constantly shirtless? Kisses like an angel? Hmm...

Aria ran after him, the ice and lemonade sloshing in her cup. "So.. you kiss like a angel, eh?" Aria laughed a little at this. Those words coming out of her mouth? To late now. She had already said them.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/11/2015, 1:34 pm

"Wait, what did you just ask me?" Jason asked, raising his eyebrows at her. "Where'd you hear that- you know, nevermind." He was starting to think this girl was a bit crazy. Probably just an awkward moment. He took a sip of the cold lemonade. "Mmm," he muttered, before looked at Aria again. He could test if she liked him. Would that actually work? He wasn't sure.

He went over to his chair. "Hey, Aria, do you mind if I put my shirt back on?" he flexed a little.

"Also, what do you think of seeing a movie night? Just me and you..." he quickly puckered his lips. He needed to know if she liked him. Hopefully this would work.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/11/2015, 2:27 pm

Aria smiled at him a friendly way. Feelings contained, girl. Feelings contained. She chanted this to herself over and over, taking one more swig of her lemonade. She did kind of mind if she put his shirt back on.. those muscles... Then the mention of a movie? Her Athena brain quickly registered a test.

She gently nodded her head. "Put the shirt on, definitely. The movie, I'm totally up for it."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/11/2015, 3:10 pm

"A'ight. I guess I'll see you at the movie, then?" He asked, putting his shirt back on. "See you at the game room around midnight?" It was another test-- he wanted to see if she was willing to break curfew. He left the beach.

ooc: I'll make the topic and pm it to you?
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/13/2015, 1:17 am

OOC: Perfect.

BIC: Aria nodded. She was a bit nervous about her curfew.... but once wouldn't hurt. "Sounds fine to me, Jason." She turned and headed in the opposite direction of him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 6:56 pm