A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Happy Campers (Aria, open)

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Happy Campers (Aria, open)  Empty Happy Campers (Aria, open)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/4/2015, 2:10 pm

Happy Trails Camp Site seemed as good as place as any for a Hunter returning from a successful hunt to stop for a few days, regroup, rest up and relax. The food was okay from the Camp Site's restaurant, but if she needed to Katarina could go hunting and roast the meat on a spit. She sat by a low khaki tent, big enough for one person with a dull blue bed roll inside as well as various bits of hunter gear. She sat on a fold-able camp stool, slowly playing on her guitar whilst sing softly. Her Polish accent and generally looking amazing Katy drew the attention of most of the boys and even the girl who swung that way. The Daughter of Himeros did her best to ignore the eyes, but it was difficult as the eyes followed the beautiful Hunter everywhere.

The Hunter stood five foot eight tall, with a slender, athletic frame, long ginger hair fell down her shoulders like a waterfall of fire, green eyes shone beautifully in the midday sun. She wore camouflage shorts with black combat boots and a white t-shirt. Katarina looked seventeen though she was much older, being a Hunter meant that she wouldn't age. Demigods could see the silver shine to her, as benefits a Hunter.
    Katy sang a song that she learnt from a show, it came from a book. The rains of Castamere, guitar version.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Happy Campers (Aria, open)  Empty Re: Happy Campers (Aria, open)

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/4/2015, 2:41 pm

Lilliana was watching the girl play her guitar, the silver aura around her gleaming. Her fingers strummed the guitar and moved perfectly across the cords. She was actually really good. She had stopped by for something to eat, pizza in particularly, have been on a solo quest for about two days. It was to hunt a group of not-to-dangeorus monsters, but Lil still took great pride in it.

Watching the girl play her guitar, Lilliana felt warm inside. It was vaguely familiar. Something her father played once perhaps? Who knew.

Her long brown hair was pulled up in a bun, her bangs swept over to the left side, framing her face. Her dark gray-blue eyes watched as the girl with the silver aura played the guitar. She wore her more mortal like clothes. Skinny jeans, a gray tank top and her black combat boots. Her silver infinity necklace and CHB necklace hanging around her neck. For weapons she had her Celestial Bronze hunting knives were stuck in her boots as well as the 3 1/2 foot long sword at her side. Accompanying her was her wonderful German Shephard, Shep.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/4/2015, 2:50 pm

She finished her song glancing up at the sky, her hawk was out their hunting as he was want to do. He would often go far from her sight to bring down prey. Katy began to tune her instrument as the Hunter would commonly do in her spare time. She really should have moved on by now, but she liked the camp site, it was beautiful even if some of the boys where annoying. But when are boys not annoying to a Hunter? Katy didn't pay much attention to the crowd, none of them looked like monsters, besides if they killed her the rest of the Hunters would come down on them like a ton of bricks.
    No one surely would be that stupid.

HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/4/2015, 10:24 pm

Lilliana finished her slice of pizza, tossing the crust to Shep. She laughed as he scarfed it down, making a funny noise. Huh.. the girl was tuning her guitar now? Lilliana walked over to her, Shep running up as quickly as he could, tail wagging and tongue hung out.

She looked down at her.

"Say... you weren't to bad, playing that song of yours."

OOC: Sorry for the short post :/

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/5/2015, 3:00 am

"I have a good voice and thank you." She said looking up at the girl who walked up to her. "So what's a beautiful person like you doing here?" Katy gave her a wink, being a daughter of Himeros she had a tendency to flirt with everyone. Even if she didn't notice it. "I'm Katarina but everyone calls me Katy." She held out a hand for her to shake. "I hope your name is a pretty as your eyes?" The only group she rarely flirted with where the other hunters, it wasn't her fault really. It just came naturally to her tongue, Katy was a great torment to many boys who would get the rare honour of a hunter flirting with them only to find themselves actually getting no where with her.

OOC: Tis okay.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/5/2015, 9:35 am

Lilliana giggled, smiling and shook Katy's hand. "Lilliana. Close friends or siblings call me Lil." She thought for a moment, wandering if she should tell the real reason that she was hear. Sure, there was a silver aura around the girl. That was a trait that hunters usually had. But then what if she was a regular mortal? What if she told her about her quest and she ran away, screaming and demanding that Lilliana be put into a asylum? At this point, it turned out that Lilliana didn't really care. If she was in a asylum, that would mean more time away from monsters.

Her voice dropped to a low whisper, barely audible to anyone except Katy. She folded her arms across her chest. "Before I tell you why I'm actually here... would you mind telling me who your father is?"

Sure it was a personal, quick-to-the-chase, kind if question. But if Katy answered honestly, she would know that she was a Hunter, her father or mother being a god and the silver aura around her body.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/5/2015, 7:26 pm

"Lilliana." Katy echoed. "Good thing I was correct then." She smiled up at her before offering. "Would you like me to sing you a song?" She shrugged when she inquired who her father was, Katy had never met him but she knew who he happened to be. "Himeros."She answered quietly, she brushed some of her ginger locks aside with a gentle flick of her hand. To some it had been all to obvious as to who she was, for boys Katy being a hunter made her the ultimate forbidden fruit. So far none either male or female succeeded in winning her heart.

"Now I believe I have fulfilled my end of the bargain." She replied with a sweet smile that would have probably caused a girl to faint and a boy to blush, stammer and struggle to think of what to say. "Now why are you here?" A boy passed her and she winked at him slyly. She looked suddenly uncomfortable, sometimes it was difficult if not impossible to control her nature. Her cheeks flushed with colour but it only made her appear more attractive and desirable.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/9/2015, 12:36 am

Lilliana blushed herself at the comment of her name. "No that's quite alright. I'm sorry I was so blunt, asking who your father was and all. It's just that... I- I seen the silver aura and all. Wanted to make sure it wasn't some fake thing before I went ahead and told you everything."

She hesitated before telling Katy why she was here, seeing the girl herself, blush. It suited her, her father being Himeros and all.

"I-I'm here because I have a solo quest. Just hunting down a few Dracaena. Not that big of a deal. I've been running around like a maniac for the last 2 days. Stopped here for something to eat."

Lil ignored the hustle and bustle of the other regular mortals. They had no use to her at this moment.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/9/2015, 9:02 am

"Don't worry about it." Katy answered, dismissing her apology for she did not think one was required here. "The silver aura is part and parcel of being a Hunter." She grinned, she loved being a Hunter it gave her purpose as well as a place in the world. "Ah Dracaena." Katy repeated. "Always fun to fight them."

Katy preferred to fight them from range, with her repeater crossbow. The weapon may have been less accurate than a conventional crossbow or a bow but she knew for certain that her choice fired much faster than the former and probably would give the latter a run for their money. "Have you been successful in your solitary quest? You need not hunt alone." The Hunters were always looking for newer members.

She wondered where her Sparrow Hawk was, probably off hunting or exploring.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/9/2015, 11:53 am

What was that tone in Katy's voice? Interest? Recruitment intrest? Or a just plane oh-what-are-you-doing-do-you-need-help tone? Who knew.

Lilliana shrugged her shoulders, putting her hands in her pockets. "I guess you could say that. I've been doing my best to track them. They're constantly on the move for some reason. I have, however managed to kill about 3 of them single handedly.

OOC: The post is so short xD I apologize.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/9/2015, 1:36 pm

"If you were a Hunter you would have your fellow Hunters to fight beside you." She commented quietly. Katy had never been good at recruiting others. "Immortality, you get a cool bow, learn lots of cool things... All yours for not falling in love with a boy." Katy long ago realised that not once did it say they couldn't fall in love with girls, it probably was just frowned upon there. Being the daughter of a certain Greek God she had to keep a tight grip on her feeling and emotions, less she earn herself the dishonour of being cast out from the Hunters of Artemis.

Of course, this did not stop desires from developing. Others may easily desire her but so too could she desire others. It was difficult to be sure, complicated too, but when is anything easy now days.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/10/2015, 9:17 am

Lilliana thought for a moment. Gods it was tempting. Besides, boys drug you through the mud every chance they got and didn't give a good damn how it affected you. Besides, bows? Plenty of company? The constant travel and the fact that you got your own wolf, falcon of both. And then there was Immortality! Who wouldn't want to stay young and majestic for all eternity? Wow... Lil would have to seriously think it over.

"It sounds like an excellent deal... What all do you have to do to join, exactly? I thought it over once before... then you see how all the guys go around chasing you guys like lovesick puppies. Doesn't that bother you?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/10/2015, 12:13 pm

How does one join the Hunters? Well usually you say the oath to a shrine to Artemis and if she accepts you then the applicant become a Hunter if not, they remained a mortal. "You normally say an oath and then Artemis accepts you into the Hunt or not." She explained, Katy never being the greatest recruiter for the Hunters, even if she drew the attention of females as much as males.
    Though that was something that the girl could not help. The issue of boys chasing after her was and always had been an issue for her, both before she became a Hunter as well as during.

"Yes... It can be a struggle at times but you ignore them largely." Or use them to their advantage if you were someone like Katy who managed to wrap guys around her finger. If they got too annoying, the girl simply could give them one of her paralysing kisses before making good of her escape.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/10/2015, 12:51 pm

Liliian nodded. "Interesting. What would be a reason for her to say no, exactly?"

Why would Artemis say no? That made hardly any sense at all. Lil hopped that she was not annoying Katy with the stupid questions. She had the tendency to do that sometimes.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/10/2015, 12:57 pm

"Well... If you've had a boyfriend usually is the reason why someone might not be accepted." She explained, well that normally was the reason. Katy wondered if Lilliana would be accepted and become a Hunter. She might, after all it was not her place to inquire into such personal matters, hence why she said boyfriend rather than the other ideas that filled her mind.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/10/2015, 1:11 pm

Well that just plained sucked. Lilliana had had a boyfriend before. It also explained why some of the Huntresses were so young.

"Well I could see that. It is in the pledge, after all, that you are not allow to have the company of men. And Artemis is a Maiden Goddess, after all."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/10/2015, 2:06 pm

"I suppose it might just cover those who are still maidens." She shrugged, Katy rarely explained anything about the Hunters well to perspective members. Rather she just said a few things they did, but never included an adequate explanation. "Yeah pretty much though for some of our members it is easier for them than for others to not keep the company of men." She sounded quite tired by that, Katy was by nature very flirtatious whether with other hunters, girls or boys.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/11/2015, 9:26 am

Lil nodded. She understood what Katy had said about being easier to resist boys than others.

"Say.. why you aren't busy, and I'm not currently being ate by monsters, why don't we try and do something?

People were still walking around them, occasionaly bumping into Lilliana and sometimes even Katy. Shep growled, and then tried to sniff them. She rolled her eyes at her dog.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/12/2015, 12:30 pm

Katy smiled at her but shook her head slowly. "As nice as you are... It wouldn't work out with me being a Hunter and you not being one." She had got completely the wrong end of the stick here, but she long since cornered the market on being hit on. If there were very few pick up lines that she had not heard before.
    Unfortunately in this case, Katarina possessed the wrong end of the stick since the Demigod wish to merely do something rather than flirt.

OOC: Firstly sorry about the late reply, I was quite busy, secondly hope this post is okay, it was all I could think of for a reply. If it is an issue I can edit it.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/13/2015, 9:47 am

Lilliana forced a smile, hiding her disappointment. Oh well. "Oh, alright. Maybe some other time?"

OOC: No, thats fine. Sorry about my short post xD
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/13/2015, 10:10 am

"We could go grab a bite to eat? The food here is not great but it is passable." She suggested, soon she would need to move on for it was past time that she moved on and regrouped with her sisters.
    No doubt some of them would be beginning to wonder what had become of Katy.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/13/2015, 10:43 am

Lilliana nodded. "Sure thing. Any particular thing in mind?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/13/2015, 10:47 am

"Not really... As long as it is at least semi-warm." She replied, slinging her guitar's strap over her left shoulder. She stood up stretching arching her back luxuriously. Her fingers strummed the strings idly, as they often did when she held her guitar even when she wasn't going to play a song.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/13/2015, 10:51 am

Hmm... Semi warm as in spicy, or warm like heat? Lil didn't know. She decided to go with the more obvious. "How about... fresh pizza or soup? Something like that?" She brushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear, Shep sitting beside her feet, wagging his tail.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/13/2015, 10:55 am

"Yeah that is fine with me so long as we don't have cold pizza. That stuff is disgusting!" She declared plucking a few strings with a sly smile on her face. "Though ice cream is okay so long as it is not chocolate." Katy was terribly allergic to chocolate, she avoided any food which contained it at all costs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:19 pm