A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Bright Heart (Shade)

Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Bright Heart (Shade) Empty Bright Heart (Shade)

Post by Blaze 2/16/2015, 8:30 pm

Crystal sat on a towel the Aphrodite girls had set for her before having to walk back to their cabin and grab their own things. She was sipping on lemonade that the Aphrodite girls had gone out of camp to buy for a beach day while scrolling through her Tumblr. People were really disgusting these days. She cringed as she read some statements about feminism and tried not to write an angry, snarky reply back. She tried not to giggle too loudly at the kittens and puppies or laugh too loud at the dumbest posts.

She realized that the Aphrodite girls were taking longer than usual. She glanced around the beach looking for them, but she didn't see anything. She stood up and stretched before doing a three-sixty around the beach. Even with her half-mile sight, she couldn't see anyone. Weird.

Crystal remembered them giggling as they left. They had something in their hand, too. Was it a lemonade? No...it was pink. Were they going into the bathroom to snort stuff? It explained why they were such idiots and mindless gossipers all the time. She shrugged and sat back down. If they were going to do something to get themselves in trouble, it was fine with her. She only needed them for her needs and her wants. Whatever they were going to do with that drink, she didn't care. As long as she wasn't affected by it.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Bright Heart (Shade) Empty Re: Bright Heart (Shade)

Post by Shade 2/16/2015, 9:20 pm

Where was Gabriel McAlister? If you guessed out at the arena, beach, courtyard, or any other place in camp beating up some poor soul you were probably wrong. Although that was usually where the son of Hyperion was found, out testing his might and tempting death today was not that day. No, instead he was still inside the Titan Cabin, laying down on the floor head on his bag. For most people this would seem strange, especially when he had a perfectly good bunk only a couple of feet away. Yet to the Irishman the bunks in the camp were too soft, too plush, he couldn’t sleep on them. Rest, lay down on when he was bored, but to sleep on was not something he ever found himself doing.

Which is perhaps why he only slept during the day, for two hours at most when the rest of the Cabin was off doing whatever it was they did during the day. It wasn’t hard to get some sleep without being disturbed in the Titan Cabin. Although it had a total of around twenty inmates there was currently only six or seven occupying it, and none of them where in the Cabin at the same time. Of course it seemed the fates were not smiling upon the arrogant son of the titan of burning light for his slumber was disturbed someone, no lots of someones, knocking on the cabin door. Groaning he stood up and ran a hand through his hair, yawning as he made his way to the door, and upon opening it was met with giggling.

That and the shirtless Irishman was splashed in the face by a pink liquid just as he was yawning. Coughing out, or attempting, the liquid he squinted at the terrible taste. Only for it to be replaced by a sweeter, tangier taste. Something quite like that of peace cobbler or an off brand lemon meringue pie. Getting the stuff out of his eyes he noticed the liquid splashers scurrying away. Each one of them a part of Crystal’s little clique. Snapping his fingers five light whips shot out of seemingly nowhere and tripped the girls, each of them falling down as he himself teleported off to the beach. How was he able to deduce Crystal was there? Plot related bull shiz The girls had on bathing suits, or at least the top parts of bathing suits and really short shorts.

Upon arriving at the beach he easily spotted Crystal and started walking up to her. “Crystal the hell was that for sending your gro-” He stopped before he could finish his sentence. All his words simply left his brain and it was as if he was eight years old again. Except, he was able smooth back his hair and flash a breathtaking smile. The shirtless blond haired golden eyed boy made his way over to Crystal and sat down next to her. “Have I ever told you, you look absolutely breathtaking in the sun light?”
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 2/16/2015, 10:31 pm

Crystal noticed a bunch of her Aphrodite minions dash out of the courtyard but trip over something she couldn't quite clearly see. To be honest, she would've believed it if they had told her they tripped over nothing. Especially in those heels. They weren't even pretty. They were total idiots and airheads, and contrary to the popular opinion, had no fashion sense. They were even lucky Crystal bothered with them. Otherwise, they'd be hot messes by now. She saw the girls get up; their fake eyelashes were half-off their eyes and their make-up was smudged. She couldn't really think of any demigod who would be cruel enough to attack the Aphrodite girls. They looked so innocent, really. But they weren't.

She could, however, think of some demi-Titans who would hurt them. Just a few days ago, she had lost one of her minions to Stella. Apparently the girl had hit Stella with her purse. Stupid idiot. She was probably suicidal or something. Stella gave quick and easy deaths now. Crystal had heard that Stella used to make demigod deaths long and painful, but something happened. Maybe it had something to do with that dude she was snogging on her bunk a few days ago. Gods, her kissing was so sloppy and disgusting. Right after Crystal saw it and faked a compliment, she almost ran to the bathroom and puked. The thought of Stella doing anything of the sort was...not pleasant.

While thinking about this, she saw a figure appear a few yards away out of the corner of her eye and start walking towards her. Ugh. If it was another guy, she wasn't in the mood. She continued scrolling through her Tumblr page until she heard a familiar voice talk in the normal condescending voice he usually talked in. It was Gabe. Crystal frowned and turned her head a few seconds after she realized it was him, but he suddenly just stopped talking. She stared at him strangely even as he sat down next to her. What the hell? This wasn't Gabe. He wasn't like this. He wouldn't ever approach her like this. The only time he did this was when they had-

"Have I ever told you, you look absolutely breathtaking in the sun light?

There was something wrong. Had someone put him up to this? No...Gabe wasn't the type of person to be coaxed into dares like this.

She hesitated a bit before speaking. "...What the hell is wrong with you?"
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 2/17/2015, 3:50 pm

What was wrong with him? “Why absolutely nothing, how could anything be wrong with me?” Tilting his head to the side he in confusion as if contemplating the question before answering it himself. “Actually, there might be one thing wrong with me. It of course being the simple fact that I have never noticed how wonderful you are, and how much you truly mean to me.” If Gabriel were truly under his own control he’d be laughing his ass off right now, but alas he wasn’t and the son of Hyperion truly thought that he meant every word he was saying. Whatever it was the Aphrodite girls did to him he was in love with Crystal, he’d do anything for her and there was no one in the entire world who was going to tell him that these feelings weren’t real.

((crappy post but interwebs is down so im posting from my phone))
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 2/17/2015, 7:59 pm

"Gabe, drop the act..." Crystal said, scooting away awkwardly. She hadn't been this uncomfortable with a guy flirting with her in...well, ever. This wasn't natural. What was he trying to accomplish? A make-out session? If he wanted one so badly, he could've been himself. She would've preferred that, too. Not that she wanted to snog Gabe or anything. Gross.

Crystal set her phone on her bag before turning back to Gabe. Gods, she hoped this was only an act. If this wasn't, she was scared to death.

While trying her hardest not to run away from him, she pieced together the Aphrodite girls tripping and him acting all weird. It was their fault, wasn't it? What they had in their hands -- must've been some sort of a love potion. If Gabe didn't kill them later, she would. If he knew what he was doing right now, he still would've been less uncomfortable than she was.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 2/18/2015, 3:39 pm

Act? What act was it that Gabriel was playing at? Were his intentions not true enough for her? The young man could practically feel his heart cracking at the seams. Was she truly rejecting his love? No. Obviously that was not at all what was going on and Gabriel was simply imaging things. Yes, that was correct; of course his one true love felt the same way there was no other explanation. “Lovely Crystal, I assure you this is no act. I simply finally see the world for what it is, or simply I see you for what you truly are. I should have seen it sooner but alas I could not for I was blinded but now I truly see you in all your magnificence.” Or truthfully just most of it, but that mattered little as simply being in her presence was enough for the love struck Demi-Titan.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 2/18/2015, 7:43 pm

Crystal stared at Gabe. Ohmygodwhatwaswrongwithhim she thought, her mind rushing. "S-stop..." she replied, frowning and turning her head away. Sure, she might've been blushing a bit, but overall, this just made her really uncomfortable.

What had the Aphrodite girls put in that love potion (if that was what she thought it was, at least)? The usually d*****y son of Hyperion had turned into a sweet, poetic, extremely odd, lovestruck weirdo. And it scared her greatly. She tried her best not to run away from him, because that would obviously only make it worse. No, she had to try to snap him out of it. Maybe a slap?

Crystal continued scooting away uncomfortably. He was too close. But she didn't run.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 2/19/2015, 7:16 pm

Gabriel could not believe what he was hearing, was she truly not understanding that he loved her? Did she not return his affection? Were they to never fly off into the sunrise and show the world that their love was even greater than that of the sappy terrible love story of Pyramus and Thisbe? No. Gabriel would not believe it, he would make Crystal see that it was he and only he who deserved her love, that he was the only one worthy to hold her close and whisper sweet nothings with. Standing up he shook his head. “I know not what I have done to deserve this my sweet. But I will prove to you that we are meant to be together.” Holding out his hand he continued “Come with me, and let me show you why I can be the man you want me to be, the only man you will ever need or love.” Holy Titans did he sound like a sappy soap opera. Good thing Gabriel had no idea what he was doing right now.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 2/19/2015, 11:57 pm

Crystal almost screamed and slapped him right across the face. "Snap out of it, you disgusting jerk!" Oh, she was angry. He wasn't going to get with her using the same trick he used the first time. He made her think that he was some sort of nice guy. She completely forgot that she thought the Aphrodite girls did some sort of voodoo love potion thing on him and began thinking it was all his fault. "What the [bleep] are you trying to accomplish here? Just...just get away from me!" Men. Barbaric, dirty perverts. She stood up and started walking away, and if he tried chasing after her, she swore that she would knee him so hard that he would- Yeah, let's not go into more detail. She was so used to getting what she wanted. This wasn't what she wanted. She wanted him -- she wanted men overall to stop coming on to girls like that. Liars. All liars.

As she walked further and further away, her rage calmed, and her thoughts from before began to pile back in. It wasn't his fault. Gods, if only he could control himself and resist the stupid potion. She wouldn't be so grossed out and she wouldn't have to deal with him after this wore off -- if he remembered it, anyways. If not, he was better off.

ooc: oops was that powerplaying but it was for plot purposes
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 3/27/2015, 10:34 pm

To say he remembered anything would be a lie. The spell wore off as soon as Crystal slapped him and Gabriel was not a happy camper after that. Actually he was never really a happy camper but that's besides the point. How would you feel if you seemingly woke up and one of the few people you were supposed to trust was slapping you in the face, yelling their own versions of profanities and then stormed off without even explaining fully what was going on? More than likely exactly how Gabriel was feeling right about now. Which was somewhere between confused, stunned, shocked, and utterly at a loss for words. Scratching his head he placed a hand on his face where her hand had hit and blinked. "Ow?"

She was definitely stronger than he have her credit for. Looking in her direction he stepped forward before disappearing and then reappearing next to her with his hands in a defensive position. Usually this would be the part where he's bash the face in of the person who dared strike him but Crystal wasn't one for physical violence, he should know. He tried to get the damned [beep] to use her powers for offensive purposes for over three hours once with little to no effect and don't even get him started on armed or unarmed combat. So, he simply wanted answers and they had better be damned good ones, it wasn't as if he had left her alone or something again? They weren't even in a relationship. "The Bloody Hell was the slap for princess? Not that I probably didn't deserve it but damn can you hit."
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 3/31/2015, 10:41 pm

Crystal was deep in thought as she walked down the shore, away from whatever Gabe had turned into. She was looking at her feet moving through the soft sand as she continued walking. Her pace had slowed as she calmed down, but she was still in a fast-walk. She barely had time to look up before she crashed into some shirtless du- It was Gabe. Ugh. This could be classified as harassment. She could tell Stella or something, and Stella would gladly tear him apart, but she couldn't count on Stella actually listening to her. Crystal lifted her head to stare straight into his gold, hard eyes. She cocked her head to the side, almost defiantly. So, he was pretending not to remember anything? This was the problem with him -- he refused to take the blame on anything he did wrong, and if he wasn't pretending, then who cares. He got what was coming to him.

Crystal pushed him away from her and launched into a full on rant. "Don't [bleep]ing act like you don't know what the [bleep] you did, you piece of [bleep]! You shouldn't ever come onto a girl like that again! Being suave and poetic isn't actually going to get you laid, if that's what was going through your [bleep]ing dense head at the time. I-I can't believe you think I'm that much of a...a..." Her breathing slowed as she looked towards the ground, her eyes looking at the ground now. She remembered how she thought the Aphrodite girls had given him a love potion or something, but at the time of her yelling, she completely forgot almost everything. Even then, she would still find some way to blame Gabe, like How could he actually give in to a love potion? He's supposed to be stronger than that.

Crystal's anger had flared up again so quickly that she had neglected to even thinking about the possibility of him actually not remembering what the hell had happened minutes before. But she didn't care. Or did she? The repercussions of her yelling at him could be bad, yeah, but she doubted it. Gabe wasn't the one to take her seriously, especially because she couldn't fight as well as the other demi-Titans. She could hold her own, but against the others, she wouldn't do so well (unless it was Ferro, of course).
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 4/5/2015, 4:56 pm

Gabriel wasn’t entirely sure what just went down. One moment he was at the Cabin, getting splashed in the face by some of the Aphrodite girls, then came him making them look like fools. The next he was getting slapped by Crystal, trying to find out why he got slapped and then she went off on him like she was some scorned bratty Aphrodite girl who just got her heart broken and was yelling at some idiot trying the exact same thing that got her panties in all wet and in a wad on some other girl. Or at least that’s what it seemed like until she stopped yelling at him, for who knows what, and looked down at the ground defeated and out of it. Apparently he did something, whatever it was he didn’t know but she did not have the right to treat him like that. No one did.

“Well alright then little Miss Perfect.” His voice sounded venomous, or rather no it was as if there was no tone in his voice. As if he had given up caring long ago. “Do whatever you want, just don’t come crying to me when some idiot tries to stab you in the back or gets pissed off at you after they realize you were just playing their strings until you got what you wanted. Because apparently I’m too much piece of shiz to even explain things too.” He could leave, he could walk out and leave right then and there but he wasn’t quite done. Not just yet. “You aren’t much better than me and you need to get off your damn high horse thinkin so. I know I’m not one to talk but at least I know my place in the world. Let me know when you’ve found yours.” With that the son of Hyperion did indeed turn to walk out.

Sure, he should have found out what he did. Sure, he could have asked a nicer way, or waited until Crystal was done having her itch fit and then nicely asked what was wrong or something like that, but he wasn’t exactly raised to do that. In fact he wasn’t really raised at all. That aside, he did what came to mind. It may not have been the smartest thing to do but it seemed like something he should have done. Like he always says, he doesn’t have a reputation for being a thinker. He follows his blood, which doesn’t exactly run in the direction of his brain. So he makes a lot of mistakes, a lot of wrong bloody calls. But that one? Well that one felt damn good.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/5/2015, 9:40 pm

Crystal watched as Gabe started walking away after coldly telling her off. She stood there, motionless, as the son of Hyperion walked away from her. She didn't think she made any mistake by yelling at him that way. No, in fact, this could have helped her. Gabe wasn't worth her time, and the other demi-Titans weren't much better. This just gave her a reason to avoid all of them. She already hung out among demigods, so could she not fake that she was one? She could convince all her Aphrodite minions to worship her as one of them -- only better, of course. Psh. As if she was ever going to go that far down to their level. Any new people could be told that she was an Aphrodite girl. She could destroy the demigods from the inside, too, if Stella or someone ever came to her with a plan to destroy the camp. She'd gladly do it, if only to get rid of the hellhole. After only six months of being at camp, she hated it. All the boys were clueless, and the girls were idiots. The only perk was that she had her own network of minions that would do her bidding.

Gabe was a good five yards away from her now, but Crystal decided she wasn't done with him just yet. She would never let him get away with the last word. It wasn't in her personality to let anyone do that. She light-traveled in front of him, just like he had done minutes ago, and began telling him off, not even interested in explaining anything about what he had done to him.

"Why would I ever come and cry to you? You're an emotionless, heartless b*****d who wouldn't understand what s*** everyone else is dealing with. You only care about your own crap and yourself. And hah, as if I'm even close to your level of sh**iness. I am not and will never be as horrible, selfish, and idiotic as you are. At least I have emotions other than anger." By now, Crystal was standing extremely close to Gabe and looking right into his bright gold eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 6:45 pm