A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Adrian Keller

OswinOswald2000

Female
    Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2014-12-03

Adrian Keller Empty Adrian Keller

Post by OswinOswald2000 2/18/2015, 12:03 am

Name: Adrian Keller
    Eyes: Chocolate brown
    Hair: Black
    Height: 6' 2"
    Body Type: Slim
    Skin Color: Dark brown
    God Parent: Aphrodite
    Mortal Parent: Samuel Keller
    Country of Origin: Canada
    Pets:
    Talents: Sword fighting, climbing the lava wall, amazhang fashion sense.
    Weapon**: Celestial Bronze broad sword.
    Personality: Adrian is loud and slightly crazy. He is very narcissistic and egotistical. He believes that everything he does deserves bragging rights. But when you get to know him he is one of the most charming people you'll ever meet. He'll never hesitate to compliment you and if he really likes you, he'll probably buy you gifts. When he's angry he won't try to hide it. He'll storm around and yell at anyone who dares talk to him. When he's upset about something, he'll do anything he can to fix what's wrong.
    Flaws: Pride, vanity, abnormally large nose, arrogant, not very smart, will often hurt himself in an attempt impress others.
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional):
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional):
    Life Before Camp*: His father was a cardiothoracic surgeon that made over 300, 000 a year. Adrian was an only child so he ended up being spoiled rotten. He got everything he wanted without having to put up too much of a fight. He was so used to getting what he wanted that when he met Caleb, his satyr, he was blown away by Caleb's hard willed ability to say no. Against all odds, Caleb and Adrian became best friends. About a year after they met, Caleb told Adrian the truth about his mother. His father affirmed it and Caleb took Adrian to CHB.  
    RP Example*: Adrian took a running leap towards the climbing wall and grabbed on to a stone. He flung himself to the side as lava came splashing down right where his head would have been. He pulled himself up using the immense strength in his arms. He dodged a moving spike and back flipped up to the top of the wall. He stood up straight and examined the crowd that had gathered to watch him. Another impressive show of greatness by Adrian Keller.    
    Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by OswinOswald2000 on 2/18/2015, 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Adrian Keller Empty Re: Adrian Keller

Post by Belle 2/18/2015, 12:36 am

Hey great start and all!

- would just like to address his power for a moment. Meanwhile we do accept minor forms of charmspeak, you need to discuss with an admin about it first, and we don't just give it out easily. If you go to topic you can talk to the admins about it there. Personally myself I'd have to say no the powers.

-One thing about his personality though, is there's one point that kind of contradicts it all to me. "When you get to know him he's one sweetest people you'll ever meet." just it doesn't mix well with the previous ego, arrogance, and narcissism. I'd suggest taking that out and maybe perhaps putting in something like "Despite being egotistical he can have a few sweet/charming moments."perhaps or really just use charming instead of sweet if you want some more positive traits in there that go well with it.

-Also I don't think it's a huge thing, but I am almost fairly certain demigods don't get claimed until they are at camp. There isn't much elaboration on whether or not Caleb told Adrian about what he is, and if he did why did Caleb believe him? I think it'd flow better if Caleb took him to CHB first and then he was claimed because that's how it generally goes.
    OswinOswald2000

Female

Post by OswinOswald2000 2/18/2015, 4:04 pm

Edited. And thanks for telling me about the charmspeak thing, I had no idea.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 2/18/2015, 4:14 pm

Add some more to the personality.

For his flaws, if you mean he's got a lot of pride then that might tie in to arrogance and vanity. Add two more flaws.

OswinOswald2000

Female

Post by OswinOswald2000 2/18/2015, 4:31 pm

edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female