A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

After bathing...

Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

After bathing... Empty After bathing...

Post by Prophet 2/25/2015, 4:42 pm

I had just finished up in the baths, and I felt quite satisfied. New girlfriend, new understanding of the Master Chief, bathed, today couldn't get better. I was struggling with putting my shirt on at the moment, and it was slightly annoying.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

After bathing... Empty Re: After bathing...

Post by Morgan Landry 2/25/2015, 5:06 pm

Laure had just left the frigidarium -- the last part of Roman baths, at least in the order she liked. Hot first, cold for the last. It was actually really freezing only the moment you jumped in, after a couple of minutes it was fine. The blonde girl was walking back to the tepidarium, her blonde waves still pinned up as she walked by a guy trying to put his shirt on.

"Here, let me help you," she said, straightening the sleeves so he could properly draw his arms through the armholes. Since she just came out of the baths, she was wearing her white and purple bandeau designer bikini, her skin still glistening with water.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/25/2015, 6:11 pm

I noticed the help, and then I saw who it was. It was a girl with wavy blonde hair, and in a white and purple bikini. I didn't regard that fact as I'd seen fellow legionnaires half naked before. I said to her, "Thank you for the help, much appreciated."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/25/2015, 6:29 pm

Laure gave him a slow smile and a wink before getting to her own locker and grabbing her bag. Once she had changed back into a fashionable orange top, white shorts and high-heeled wedge sandals, she walked back out, her wrists and ears glittering with golden jewelry.
    On her way out she almost smacked into another dude, looked at him through her shades and broke into a grin. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" she said, picking her bag up, which she had dropped in the commotion. "You okay?" The guy was Jayce, as she knew, from the 3rd Cohort.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 2/26/2015, 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/25/2015, 11:00 pm

I'd been walking out as a girl bumped into me, a minor annoyance at most. I said to her, "It's not a problem."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/26/2015, 7:34 am

Laure smiled at him again; even though she had been with Richard for what, a month and a half now, she still liked to look at other guys and flirt with them. Especially if they looked as good as Jayce.

"Heey, aren't you that son of Mars who fights with acrobatics?" she asked, readjusting her bag on her shoulder.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/26/2015, 10:45 am

I responded to the question, "Indeed I am. I do fight with acrobatics, which is difficult for some people to keep up with." I was suspicious of the smile and slow speech, but I showed my inner conflict not. I was good at keeping my inner thoughts inside, from all my years modeling myself after the Master Chief.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/26/2015, 11:40 am

"Knew it," she chuckled.

Tossing her hair over her shoulder, she strapped her pugio to her hip and looked back at Jayce. "Where did you pick it up if I may ask?"
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/26/2015, 2:23 pm

I replied, "I get my fighting style from my fit state, and some special training here at camp. I practiced some parkour at age 9 until my departure from London and arrival here. Here, some trainers helped me weave parkour into my fighting style."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/26/2015, 3:18 pm

"Wow you do parkour? That's awesome," Laure said.

Lindia did parkour and so did quite a lot of legionnaires. Laure had never quite gotten into it though, she had given it a shot but wasn't as good as most. Plus it had this tendency of messing up her manicure, which annoyed her.
    She walked out of the baths into the sunlight, her large shades covering her violet-blue eyes.

"I'm into gymnastics too but I don't use them as much in the fights as you do. It mostly helps me for balance purposes."
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 3/2/2015, 1:25 am

I thought a bit about the response, "Balance, hm? Sometimes I'll do gymnastics for balance, but I focus less on that since I had such gymnastics classes when I was about 7 until I was about 8. I also played soccer, football as it was called there from age 5 to when I had to go. It's the most popular sport in Europe, how could I not participate?"

OOC: Sorry, I've been a bit busy lately.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/2/2015, 5:40 am

OOC: No problem at all :)

BIC: "You're from Europe too?" Laure asked with interest. "Wow, that's amazing! Where are you from?"

European people were kind of rare in Camp Jupiter, but they were also a little bit envied because they come from countries close to the "old ones": Greece and Italy. Laure had even been to the Mare Nostrum when she was a child -- but back then she didn't know she was a demigod and had been too young for her smell to appeal monsters. She had seen strange things though: an ant as big as a car going through some garbage, clouds shaped like people, a girl with snake bodies instead of legs...
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 3/2/2015, 4:30 pm

I said, "Indeed, I'm from Europe. Specifically, I'm from London. I lived there until I was ten. I haven't gone back since." I really hadn't been back to London for six years, it had finally hit me. I was sure my mother missed me greatly...and I'd just trained without even thinking of her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/2/2015, 5:19 pm

"Wow, London... I've been there twice, it's really nice, albeit a bit too crowded for my taste." She gave him a smile glittering with gloss. "I'm from France, Bordeaux to be exact."

Fortunately, her father came over regularly with her stepmother and their baby daughter so Laure didn't have to fly over every time she was on leave. They owned a villa in San Francisco so that also helped.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 3/3/2015, 9:43 am

I responded, "Indeed, London is quite crowded. I learned the place well in my ten years, however."

I thought about how I'd dominated the playground at age 6. None of the other boys could match up to me back then. Now I had this same proficiency in blade to blade combat. I didn't have a perfect record in combat here, but a good, solid one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 3:22 pm