A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

/awkward silence {private}

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

/awkward silence {private} Empty /awkward silence {private}

Post by beanie 2/25/2015, 5:55 pm

young volcanoes
    tonight, foxes hunt the hounds

Sparring times were pretty fun in Andi's opinion. She got to annoy people at will and if she was ever in a bad mood she could always beat up someone. And it was a real bonus if she was ever sparring with the Aphrodite's since she gets the opportunity to mess with them.
    So there she was, twirling her dagger Moon around while scanning the arena. Most of the people here were either some of her half-siblings, a couple of Nemisis and Nike kids, and of course Ares guys. A good amount of them were sparring and she was just sitting there waiting for a partner. It was pretty boring.

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

/awkward silence {private} Empty Re: /awkward silence {private}

Post by Brastus 2/25/2015, 6:09 pm

Damien was wearing his heavy suit of armor, black in color and deadly in appearance, as he awaited his current enemy to take a swing at him, a son of Hepqhestus with a pair of twin battle-axes. The fool had made the move of attacking Damien from the left side, when in reality he had to attack from the right side since that would mean Damien could not respond to such move. Since it came to a pretty predictable ending, Damien, who was disguised underneath his heavy armor and helmet, lifted his great, two-handed zweihander sword, kept it in it's defense, took the blunt of the attack and countered by thursting the wide, blocking side of his sword, which had been used as a shield, to throw the other off-balance. Afterwards, the son of Ares took a single step forward, changed his posture and made an overheard swing that would have cleaved the other demigod in half. However, by mid-swing, the other guy had screamed something that made Damien stop.

"I conceded!" Screamed the other guy as Damien gripped his sword harder, thus putting behind all of the effort of his sword swing.

"Very well." said the armored Damien as he made his sword turn back into his necklace and helped his sparring partner get up from the ground.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 2/25/2015, 6:21 pm

young volcanoes

Andi had been probably twirling her dagger around for at least 20 minutes when she heard some shouts from a fight in the far corner of the arena. It was almost as if she hadn't noticed the fully armored nutcase and other guy until now. You'd think she'd notice that before but she was lost in thought. The battle had just finished when she glanced over, the boy with no armor defeated. Okay, that wasn't fair the tall one had armor.
    But what was it about the armored one that felt so familiar? It was as if she'd seen him before; somewhere.....

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/7/2015, 7:03 pm

After the other guy gave up, Damien smirked at himself and swiped a hand over his helmet, which made his armor disappear into tiny flickers of pixels of light. Afterwards he appeared before the other guy with a plain red-blood shirt over his chest and a pair of simple dark jeans. He was now weighing black boots and was quite sweaty, yet he gave the other guy a big smile after laughing with him about the outcome of the match. The two then began to walk towards one of the corners of the arena before Damien gave the guy a bottle of water. They both began to talk about how they could fight better and what things they did that surprised each other. They both seemed quite relaxed, even friendly to each other.

After several minutes the other guy, the one who had been beaten, gave Damien a high-five and then proceeded to leave the arena. Damien himself smiled as his friend left and then turned tail and returned to where he had fought with the other guy. He knew their was a presence, a familiarity in the air, yet he did not know how to identify it, until he did. He recognized the way it all came to be. It was just too familiar...it was too painful.

"If you want I can leave and not bother you anymore." said Damien in a deep. serious, almost angry voice. He didn't turn around to look at the other person, he didn't feel like it. He had to pick up his equipment and was in no mood to talk to this one particular person.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/7/2015, 7:34 pm

young volcanoes

No way, Andi's mouth nearly gaped open when the figure took his helmet off, revealing someone she wasn't sure she wanted to see. An uneasy feeling filled her stomach as she looked away, finding better interest in her dagger rather then the huge man that was still in her view. He didn't even look like he noticed her. Then again, he hadn't turned around yet. Nevermind, he knew she was there.

"The way you spoke made it sound like you hate me." ANDI replied, her eyes shielded by her bangs. "Then again, I have a feeling you do."

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/7/2015, 7:42 pm

"Gee, I wonder why!" Snarled Damien as he turned around and grimaced at the girl he once called his girlfriend with his angry, cold azure eyes held in tight, stern glares. His whole face was contorted in sheer anger. His lips were tight and thin, his eyebrows were pressed downwards in vertical axis and his stare was icy, contrasting to his once warm and loving glances. He crossed his arms over his chest and continued shooting darts at the girl with his eyes. He felt his blood boil as he saw her. He wanted to hit something, anything.

"Whatever it is you wanna talk about make it quick. I don't wanna be near the biggest mistake of my life for more than I need to!" Bellowed Damien as he immediately came to regret the words he said. He soften his unwelcoming face and breathed in and out.

"Look, I'm sorry for that. It was totally unnecessary and out of place." Said Damien still looking angry, but not as enraged as before. At least he didn't look like he would break a rock with his fists.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/7/2015, 7:50 pm

young volcanoes

His words were hateful and yet she didn't know why. She was a mistake? That stung as if she just poured lemonade all over a paper cut. Her deep brown eyes softened a bit before sharpening into somewhat a cold glare mixed with hurt. Her knuckles were turning white from clenching her dagger too tight. Boy, if looks could kill she'd probably murder Damien right now.

"I so accept your apology." She gritted through clenched teeth. "Mind telling me why I'm a mistake?"

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/7/2015, 8:02 pm

"You know...you were probably the first girl I ever fell in love with. I cared about you every day of my life, contrary to what you though. I got hurt for you, I bled for you and then it just ends like that. I think it's an understatement that all I did was a mistake. A big fu@king error! A miscalculation of the biggest proportions! A wound left in this black heart of mine. A hole drilled by torture and pain" Said Damien as he began closer and closer to Andi with his eyes still cold and angry. He knew she had a knife in her hands, but he didn't care. In fact he chuckled when he saw how much she was clenching it.

"You wanna stab me? Do it! I don't care. It won't make the pain you cause me go away!" Snarled Damien as other demigods began to notice the two demigods argue and fight. Damien didn't care if they looked at them or if they thought he was insane. He was speaking from the heart. He was manifesting pure, hot-blooded passion from his mouth. He knew these words hurt her, but he just didn't find it within himself to actually care if she was hurt ro not. In fact he wanted to make her hurt. She wanted to feel as bad as he felt. He wanted to cause her pain.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/7/2015, 8:12 pm

young volcanoes

Stab him? Oh how she wanted to do that. She wanted to smack him, punch him, kick him and do whatever she could to make him cry. Because he was making Andi wanna cry and Andi doesn't cry. She didn't cry the day she broke her arm, not when she was 7 and was scared on Halloween night, and she won't cry now. Not in front of him. So she did the thing that any girl would've done in this situation.
    Andi dropped her dagger, made a fist, and punched him square in the nose.

"Okay 1. I know you Damien, I wasn't the first girl you fell in love with. I know that for a fact. And 2. You honestly think I don't know that I'm a mistake."Now that brought some deadpan silence to the others around her. "I screw everything up, get hit all the time, so I know for a bloody fact that I am a mistake. It doesn't matter if you rub it in, I'll always have the pain knowing that I'm a mistake!" There was an awkward silence when she finished screaming and yet her glare didn't lessen one bit. She glared at the guy in front of her as if she was drilling holes into him.

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/7/2015, 8:25 pm

"You fuc$ing [CENSORED]! How dare you doubt my feelings for you! I gave you everything!" Snarled Damien as he began to lose his will to fight. He snapped his fingers and made all of his weapons appear directly in front of Andi. However, afterwards he made the weapons fly off towards the other demigods so they left the alone. He then snapped his fingers again and made his weapons appear, right after everybody left the arena either out of fear or respect.

"You are my biggest mistake...but you were also my greatest failure. I didn't do everything I was supposed to. You won't take this and give yourself the opportunity to blame yourself. Wipe this tears off, I told you to never cry in front of me a long time ago didn't I?" Said Damien as he soften his face even further. Instead of looking angry or disappointed, he looked melancholic. He was on the verge of crying and knew it. That's why he made everybody leave the arena with is weapons. In fact, no matter how hard he wanted to keep his face straight, he couldn't. First, his eyes swelled up, and then tears began to scroll down his face. Tears born out of anger, frustration and sadness. He was a mess and he knew it. However, he knew that nobody would ever come out and tell him he was a cry baby in his face, or else.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/7/2015, 9:03 pm

young volcanoes

Andi took the time of the awkward silence to check to make sure she wasn't crying. She dabbed her eyes with her black sweatshirt sleeve. No, it wasn't wet so there wasn't any tears. There was no possible way she was going to cry in front of Damien, who looked like he was going to cry as well. Actually, he was crying. Andi stared at him in shock since well, she's never seen him cry at all. It took me a couple seconds for her to realize what she was doing and turned away, rubbing her eyes again. Still no tears.

"Don't think I'm blaming myself just because of what happened between us. I've always been a mistake." She mumbled, finally picking up her dagger and twirling it a little.

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/8/2015, 11:19 pm

"No...I should've done more to make it work. I guess the fault lies not in our stars but in ourselves huh?" tried to smirk Damien as he dried his eyes and got up from the ground. He looked and walked weakly, yet did not allow himself the frivolity of talking like a weakling. He got up from his little kitty party, tired of looking like he did, and proceeded to walk up to Andi with his hands shaky.

"Listen, I don't really hate you. I still do care about ya some bit. But, it really hurt and I don't know if I can still just be safe around you. I mean right now I lit up like a firework on the 4th of July. I guess I'm saying I'm sorry for being mean to you, amor mil." blurted our Damien as he called Andi by her old nickname, the one he used to say other when he used to hold her in his arms. He blushed brightly after the said the words yet awkwardly placed his hand on his hair and proceeded to move his hand over his mess of black hair.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/13/2015, 8:03 pm

young volcanoes

Andi shot the giant a little annoyed glare at his refrence joke. Okay, The Fault in Our Stars? She had been forever to see the movie and it wasn't a very pleasent experience. Now her respect for Damian dropped a little thanks to that joke.

"Bad joke." She stated to gritted teeth as he kept on speaking. She listened intently, then nearly chocked on air when he said those old words. No no no no and just no. He doesn't have the right to call her that anymore. It tugged on her heartstrings and made her feel like sh*t.
    "Don't say those words if you dot mean it."

OOC: late response i know

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:29 am