A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Watsky
calvin
6 posters

Road Trip (Again)

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Road Trip (Again) Empty Road Trip (Again)

Post by calvin 3/1/2015, 2:18 pm

OOC: Posting order is as follows:

• Me
    • Carina
    • Green
    • Apo
    • Bee

*irritated mumbling* You have three (3) days to post or you'll be skipped. *more mumbling* If you do this 3 times, you will be removed from the topic, and someone else will take your spot. You guys know the deal. Have fun.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyra jumped and yelped at the sound of yelling outside. "Ugh... Clear off, you ass!" she exclaimed. She laid her head back on her pillow, only for the blanket to be ripped off of her."What the hell!" she yelled, sitting up. She hopped off of her bunk and hit the floor. "Oh, sh!t." she whimpered. The bus to Canada was outside, and she hadn't even brushed her teeth yet. She sprinted out of the cabin, grabbing her clothes and travel bag on the way out, almost forgetting to grab her little kitten Chai on her way out. She skidded into the bathroom and brushed her teeth vigorously, gargling mouthwash and flossing. She then got in the shower, washed her face and applied some moisturizer, then got dressed hurriedly. She took off her pajamas, which consisted of a two-sizes-too-large t-shirt and very short shorts. She put on a light blue sweatshirt and the blue jeggings she had recently bought from American Eagle, and put on one of her favorite floral headbands. She got her phone from her bag (which she wouldn't be making any calls with, since that's basically sending up a demigod flare) and put her headphones in, selecting a playlist from Spotify and putting the phone in her pocket. Slipping on her socks and blue Converse (not literally slipping on but rather slipping them onto her feet) she ran outside and hopped onto the bus. "Great, I made it." she said. She took her seat and began to hum The Hanging Tree, putting her kitten next to her and waiting for the bus to take off.

Harry was already well on his way to the bus, still checking his bag for everything he needed. Toothbrush... Deoderant... Phone... Wait. Phone. Where was his phone? He ran back to the Norse Demigods cabin and searched hurriedly for his phone, finding it in a pair of his gym shorts. He put it in his pocket, and put his turquoise Beats around his neck while he was at it. "Now... Am I missing anything?" he said, looking around. "Ah, yeah. I couldn't possibly forget you." he said, kneeling down. He reached under his bed and grabbed a double-padlocked chest and inputted both combinations. He pulled out two things; His Chitauri Scepter, and a replica of his dad's robes, plus helmet. He put the robes in his travel back and carried the Scepter with him. He closed and re-locked the chest, sliding it back under his bunk and running to the bus. He stepped on and took a seat, plugging his headphones in and listening to some Chill music. He needed to unwind before the trip. "No going back now..." he said, beginning to doze off.

Last edited by Jeremy. on 3/10/2015, 7:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Road Trip (Again) Empty Re: Road Trip (Again)

Post by Watsky 3/1/2015, 10:31 pm

Jaylen rose with the sun, as they often did. It was funny how often they did that, how timed they were with the sun, despite their mother being a moon goddess. They made little sound as they crouched on the cool floor to pull their case out from under their bunk. It had their clothes for the days they were spending in Canada, and the clothes for that morning lay neatly on top, with shoes and everything.

After changing into the clothes, and a quick, quiet sweep around the cabin (the dirt is more likely to get inside than you think) they sent to the bathroom for their quick morning routine. Brush teeth, wash face, a little foundation, and maybe some concealer here and there. A good ruffle of the hair.

They were more excited than they could show with their face. Strong emotions weren't too common of them to express. The sun was still not risen all the way when they made their way up the hill to where the bus should be waiting. Their shoes and suitcase were slightly damp due to the morning dew. There was little that smelled better than the sunrise, they thought as they looked out at the horizon.

The bus pulled up and they climbed aboard. A seat towards the back, and by a window should be good. Maybe they'd finish their book on the ride up there.

--

The longer he thought about it, the less Aidan wanted to go to Canada. It wasn't that he didn't like Canada, he does! And to get away from camp drama and college stress would be a m a z i n g. And he was really pumped, he even had his stuff half packed! But waking up that morning was the dreariest event of his miserable life. He had to shave. But, whatever. He could perk up! For Canada. Lou said he'd get him a mcdonald's breakfast. Gods, please let that punk follow through. He could use a mcgriddle so bad.

Aidan decided he would get on the bus in his pajamas. Is someone going to stop him? No. No they're not. He'll change on the bus who even cares? Not Aidan! Well, maybe a little. He'll change into jeans at least. And shave.

Few minutes later, he decided it was far too cold to be going anywhere. He was carrying his suitcase and pillow in one arm, and a light blanket in the other. But if anything, it was very nice. The sky, not the bus. The bus was just as expected. As he was about to step onto the bus, he saw Lou walking along to road to camp, a bag in his hand. What a saint he was, seriously.

"Here," he said, handing Aidan the bag. His voice cracked a bit, and the bags under his eyes were more purple than usual, but the guy was fine. More than fine. "There's a sandwich, an orange juice, hashbrown, and, like, milk. They gave me one. I don't think I ordered one. It's yours now."

Aidan just nodded and smiled. And handed Lou a five. "Thanks, man." Then he finally got onto the bus. He chose a spot right in the middle, and set up his pillow next to the window. He was going to be a cozy man.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 3/2/2015, 7:59 pm

Road Trip (Again) Tumblr_n10eu9GvOd1qd6t08o6_500

I had decided to get up a little earlier today since this was the first day of our trip to the great country of Canada. Granted I've never been out of the United States. but still the excitement was still there. Packing the night before, I was already ready for the trip, making sure to gather everything I needed. I wore a green shirt, khaki shorts and a pair of  black Vans. Yeah, yeah I that's not really Camp Half-Blood style, but it was comfortable. I grabbed my duffle bag full of clothes along with a book bag that held things like nectar, my magic seeds, snacks, books, paper...iPhone charger, headphones..shiz like that.

After getting on the bus, I walked passed a couple of people and sat in a window seat, putting the bag on the floor under my feet. "I'm glad I made it."

-----
    Road Trip (Again) Tumblr_n8boj2PXJD1s389oyo3_500

Genevieve woke up bright and early to begin her morning run around. First she went to go pray at the Zeus and Hera cabins, like she always did in the mornings, and went to the hearth that sat in the middle of the Cabin's Courtyard to pay patronage to her mother, Hestia. It took her a little longer to get ready, but she did it. Throwing on a long brown dress and a pair of Greek sandels. Her hair was over her shoulders as she ran up into the bus with her things.

"Greetings everyone! Aren't you guys excited about this amazing trip?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/5/2015, 8:40 am

OOC: I feel I'm gonna drop out of this one. Sorry guys :/
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 3/5/2015, 5:01 pm

OOC: That's fine. We'll just skip you and go on to Apo.
    courier six
    courier six

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2014-05-09

Post by courier six 3/7/2015, 10:04 pm

ooc; scritching noises i didn't realize it was technically my turn oops

bic;
    Cameron was almost literally glowing.

Actually, that was a lie. As much as the kid of Apollo liked to think he believed he had bioluminescence, he didn't. He was just a really big morning person, which was expected of his kind. He threw on some clothing, a band t-shirt and a pair of pants. He already packed a small bag of clothing and other assorted goods, but he needed to grab a few other things. Before leaving for the bus, he threw a handful of drachma, his wallet, his toothbrush, and a camera to take cool pictures with. As much as he wanted to bring his guitar, he reasoned that it would be dumb and it wasn't like there were going to be any girls to impress anyways.

He gave himself a small smile in front of his mirror, put on a pair of Converse, and stepped out the door. The bus for Canada was down the hill, and he sprinted down past Thalia's Tree just to make it. The dragon barely noticed him, raising its regal head for a moment before going back to sleep. He hopped on the bus before swinging himself around the corner and into the first seat available. "This is gonna be great!" he howled, laughing a bit before sitting down.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 3/9/2015, 7:34 pm

and i see colours when i hear your voice
    grab your wings, they're putting gravity on trial

Road Trip (Again) A21e108ef700438694580cd0fac6830f
    stiles prevalsky
    the first thing stiles registered was the floor coming in unforgiving contact with his face. as he cursed loudly at a volume to rival the shrill shrieking of the alarm clock blaring on his nightstand, he remembered why he was up at an unholy hour in the first place. yes, he had fallen off his bed (the pain in his face reminded him of that unnecessarily), but because he’d set his alarm. why had he done so, you ask? because he had a bus to catch and a neighbouring country to see. picking himself up off the floor, he quickly turned the alarm off. he’d barely been able to sleep last night, and he’d used that time to pack instead. he was sure he had everything, so he scrambled around, shoving his legs into jeans and his feet into trainers. he threw a plaid shirt over a graphic tee (spiderman, spiderman always) and a red jacket over that, and brushed his teeth with the speed of that hazel girl’s horse. he tried to pat his hair down but, as per usual, that didn’t work, so he jammed a beanie over that and slung his pack over his shoulder and raced out the door. he snatched a donut and a bottle of orange juice from the breakfast line at the mess hall, and several puffing and huffing moments later, he swung onto the bus waiting at the camp border.

“hi,” stiles said breathlessly and waved at no one in particular, and slumped into a seat next to a window. he punched the air, grinning. “I made it.”

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 3/12/2015, 5:15 pm

After Kyra saw that everyone boarded the bus and the driver had already closed the doors, she put her phone in her pocket, got up, and made her way to the front. "Hi, everyone! I'm Kyra, your little supervisor, and I'm uh, I'll be conducting the trip." she could already hear people groaning. "Relax, relax! All is well! I'm hella chill, you guys have nothing to worry about." she told them. "But, there is one rule; We have to stay together. If you want to go somewhere, take at least one or two other people with you. We couldn't afford to lose any of you, mainly because Mr. D would probably turn me into a leopard or something of the sort. So um, yeah. That's about it. Stay together. Oh! And under any circumstances, do not make calls on your phone." she said sternly. "Send an Iris Message to anyone you need to contact. Cellphones would put us all in danger. But you guys know that already, right?" she said, getting some nods from the crowd. "Okay, that's it!" she exclaimed. "Enjoy your trip!" Kyra said, making her way back to her seat. The bus finally took off.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 3/15/2015, 9:40 pm

OOC: It's been three days, so Carina is being skipped. Your turn, Green.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 3/16/2015, 5:41 pm

After listening to Kyra, I groaned when she told us about the no phone deal. Of course being at camp for roughly four or five years I knew cellular devices were a no-no, but I still liked listening to my music. "What if it's on airplane mode? Does it matter then?" I asked to anyone who was willing to answer the question. Unfortunately, I didn't know anyone that had signed up for the trip so this was gonna be a bit awkward for me. Anywho, I settled for getting out my book on love and all that shiz.

The daughter of Hestia was so excited about this trip to another Country. She had been to Italy, Greece, and even France. Now Genevieve can go ahead and mark Canada off her list of places to visit. The demigoddesss flipped her hair over her shoulder as she smiled widely out the window, ready for this new adventure to begin.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 3/19/2015, 5:25 pm

OOC: It's been three days, Apo is being skipped as well. Your turn, Bee.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 3/28/2015, 3:18 pm

OOC: I forgot Bee was supposed to be skipped, sorry. Anyway, update: I'm adding my new character, Astrid, to the topic as well.

BIC:

Kyra sat back down in her seat and was already well on her way to dream land, falling asleep to the Deep Sleep playlist from Spotify to curb the nightmares or dreams that all demigods had that foretold the events that were to come in their lives. This day in particular, didn't really work. The dream started off normally. Well, as normal as a demigod dream could get really. Kyra was in a ghostly form standing on the floor of the bus, looking at herself and the other campers who'd decided to go on the trip. She kept getting flashes of things; fire, flying, falling, and fighting. They were matted images, they were all tangled. She couldn't tell what was what. "What does all of the mean?" she asked out into the void of a bus. No one could hear her, of course. Following that event, the bus drove into a river and she woke up gasping just before the bus hit the water. She wiped her forehead with her sleeve and held her head in her hands, thinking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 2:30 pm