A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

That long-awaited party [Minor BoO spoilers]

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

That long-awaited party [Minor BoO spoilers] Empty That long-awaited party [Minor BoO spoilers]

Post by Morgan Landry 3/4/2015, 1:46 pm

Nefertiti's party was surely going to be the highlight of the month.
    A majority of campers, both Greeks and Romans, would attend it as well as nymphs and satyrs. Maddy from the Dionysus cabin had come specially from Canada to be there for the organization and everything, and a combined Nefertiti-Maddy party was something to look forward to in Cleopatra's opinion.
    She had already helped some people with their outfits, including Aria from cabin #6: she had found her a close-fitting navy lace dress which moulded her late teen shapes in a way she was sure would make quite some heads turn tonight. Paired with equally navy crisscross heels, golden bangles and carefully blow-dried hair, she looked dashing.
    But now was Cleopatra's turn to get ready, and she'll put all her experience and knowledge into tonight's get-up. Tonight she wasn't just out for a normal party: the dance floor was going to be a war zone, she was gonna make sure of that.

OOC: You guys start posting at the party, I'll resume later on.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

That long-awaited party [Minor BoO spoilers] Empty Re: That long-awaited party [Minor BoO spoilers]

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/5/2015, 9:44 am

Have recently gone to Cleopatra for advice on what to wear, Aria had been put in the tightest fitting and possibly the best looking thing she had ever worn. She would have to get her one of these navy lace dresses. If was also shorter than anything that she had ever worn, coming up about 2 inches above the knee. Which made absolutly no sense considering the fact that it had sleaves mad of lace that came down to just below her elbows. Then there was the heels. Sure they were fabulous, but they were about three inches tall. Aria was sure she would break her neck before the night was out.

None the less, she was happy to be at this party. Sure, she would rather be back in cabin 6 with her hair pulled back and unbrushed instead of hanging perfectly flawless down her back right now, but she supposed that she needed a break. And after all, this is why she was here right now, on the beach with bright lights hanging everywhere as the sun was setting; mixing the colors of orange, red and blue together. It was quite beautiful if you asked her. But on the other hand, there was tiki torches being lit every where, as well as one of those oversized canopy huts with a mahogany dance floor under it. Nefertiti and Maddy had really outdone there selves here.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

That long-awaited party [Minor BoO spoilers] Empty Re: That long-awaited party [Minor BoO spoilers]

Post by Mason 3/10/2015, 12:53 pm

Jason walked into the party, not exactly wanting to be here. I mean, yeah sure, parties are extremely cool. But, waaaay back when he dated Cleopatra, he realized how much he hated big crowds. He much rather talk to a few populars at a time, take his girlfriend out to a private dinner, than be swarmed. He only agreed to come because he heard it was partily Maddy's party, and he thought Miles might be here. He hadn't talked to Miles in a while, and he wanted to catch up. He was surprised, though, how big the party truly was. He was surprised that Chiron would even allow this! Then again, Nefertiti seemed like the type of person that was a suck up to the authority. She might've commented how well groomed Chiron was or something and then BOOM! big party at the beach.

He walked over to Aria, not realizing it was her. "Crazy party, eh? So, have you seen Miles Fellar somewhere around here? I mean, it's Maddy's party- waitttttt. Aria?" Jason was stunned. She looked really pretty. Somehow he felt as if an Aphrodite got involved. Or maybe Nefertiti herself. Only two girls popped to mind that might actually help a girl's chances with him; Cleopatra and Nefertiti. Nefertiti just loved giving make-overs apparently, but Cleo...Cleo he didn't know why. You see, two years ago they dated. They were in love. Then, it happened. She went to Barcelona, got a new boyfriend, and for the first time ever, he was dumped. He was humiliated, and he swore revenge on Cleo- now he didn't feel as much, but he was a little bit sour. Cleo was pretty hot and she was really fun to be around, but he still would never forgive her for that. That kind of damaged his ego.

"You look nice tonight," he said to Aria. "Can I get you some fruit punch? And, out of curiousity....what's up with the new fashion statement?" He thought she looked ten times better, but he kinda liked Aria just being casual. And now apparently someone had messed that up. He was bound to find out who.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/11/2015, 9:41 am

Aria's eyes lit up, still looking around the room. Suddenly a familiar figure was standing beside of her. Oh, gods. It's frigging Jason,she thought quietly to herself. Why did he want to find Miles? Oh yeah.... they were besties and whatnot. Aria looked up at him, smirking.

"Nice to see you to, Jason," she said with a soft laugh. "As for Miles, I haven't seen him around yet. I would love to take you up on your offer for some punch and the fashion statement... Well, Cleo got to me. Really, she's talented for these things."

What was up with all the questions. Aria new that she was lucky he was even talking to her, him being a popular and she being well... a child of Athena. Populars, or just about any other person for that matter, usually came to Aria under the circumstanaces that they needed there homework done or one of there electronics had frosen up. Honestly, that sucked, and then there was Jason. Luckily he hadn't asked for either of those things.

OOC: Eww.... it's so friggin short...
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/11/2015, 5:50 pm

ooc: lol, anything that isn't 'I walk in' is fine with me.

bic:

Jason went into a full teeth smile. "Alright, let me go get you some...and oh, that's cool. It makes you look really beautiful." He went to get the punch. He hadn't worn anything fancy, not realizing how big the party would be. He only a sleeveless black Under Armour shirt on, which was snug on his skin. He had his swimming trunks, on, too. Hopefully at a beach party they could actually swim. He went back to her with a cup of punch. He handed it out to her.

"So, do you want to like, dance or anything?" he said. "When you finish your drink, though," he said, laughing a little.
    --------
    Nefertiti walked across the beach, wearing an expensive new blue dress, which went to a little above her knees, and a gold necklace. She had high heels on, gold shiny ones, making her a bit taller. Her hair was straightened out, and she had make up on, such as red lipstick. She scanned the area, seeing Cleo. She went over to her, screaming in excitement. "Cleooooo! You're here! Love the outfit. Totes adorbs. Are you here with anyone?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/11/2015, 6:41 pm

"Nefertiti!" Cleopatra went to give her a hug. "My, thank you, you look absolutely gorgeous yourself. Wasn't that the Chanel dress you bought in Palermo? I remember it, you sent me a picture. It looks so bubbly!" She giggled then looked over her shoulder. "I'm not here with anyone though -- not yet." She gave Nefertiti an accomplice grin and drew her away from the crowd.

The Spanish demigod was dressed in a deep red silk halter dress, the smooth skirt flowing around her thighs. It was draped over to one hip, half-hiding half-revealing her shapely model curves and glowing softly in the party lights. With it she had glittering earrings and bracelets, as well as a pair of matching high heels equally made of dark red silk, lacing up her feet and ending in a bowtie at her ankles. Her hair, blow-dried into luscious curls, was partly pinned up by a comb shaped like small golden leaves, glistening up under the scattered lights of the stroboscopes and string lamps.

"There are two people I have to deal with tonight," she smirked. "You just watch and see. At one point though, it would be bubbly if you could..." The next words were whispered and eaten away by the music. "Can I count on you?" She asked with a wink, her fruity make-up shimmering up. Of course she knew she could count on Nefertiti, the two were practically sisters.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/11/2015, 8:42 pm

"Of course it is! How many dresses do I own that look like this very special one?" she asked, giggling. "Not yet?" Nefertiti assumed Cleo was up to something. And she was anxious to see what this scheme might be. Nefertiti wondered to herself what she could mean. She imagined it wouldn't end up pretty or good, but she was most defiantly in. Anything for her bff.

"Two people? My goodness, Cleo, you've gone wild!" she giggled, "in all honesty, though, you can always count on me. What should I do? Sabotage someone? Ruin their reputation?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/12/2015, 9:49 am

Aria smiled at Jason. "We could do that.... Dance I mean." Taking a sip of punch, Aria was surprised. It actually tasted good, unlike the majority of dances or parties that she had been to. A smooth blend of strawberries, pineapple and something else she just couldn't place. Seeing Cleo and Neferiti, Aria waved excitedly. She hurried over to them, anxious to thank Cleo and congratulate Neferiti.

"Cleo, thank you so, so much for everything with the make over. And Neferiti, you and Maddy really outdid yourselves her. The party is marvelous."

The part really was magnificant. People just kept coming over. Climbing over the dunes, parking and then running over. This party was a rave.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/13/2015, 11:21 am

"Oh darling you're welcome! Anytime!" Cleopatra purred with a warm smile. "You look dazzling."

Indeed she did.
    The dress she had picked out for her brought out her shapes in a discrete but still appealing way, perfectly adapted to the daughter of Athena's personality. Her glossy hair glowed in the party lights and her make-up shimmered prettily. A couple of guys were looking her way already.

"No go back to Jason, I'm sure he's missing you already!"

She smiled then look back at Nefertiti once Aria was gone. "No, nothing of the sort. Just stick to what I told you, I'm taking over from there." She took a cocktail from the bar and rose it, looking into Nefertiti's eyes. "To a successful evening!"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/13/2015, 7:41 pm

Jason smiled when she said that they could dance. She then went over to Cleo and Nefertiti- he studied them both. They were both extremely attractive, to be honest, and nice for the most part (Nefertiti), he just didn't feel like talking to them. He barely waved from afar
    ---
    "Alright, got it." She smiled when she prepared a toast. She got one and repeated after her, tapping her glass off of her's. "Although, this is going to be used for other purposes." She went over to Jason, quickly. [color:c8bf=[pink]"Hey, there, Jason. You look...nice. You always do in swim wear," she fake-flirted, before pretending to 'trip,' and spilled her drink all over Aria. "O-M-G! I'm totes sorry, Aria! Let me go get you a towel- wait, there might be one in the restroom! The restrooms are over there, on the other side of the beach." Nefertiti pointed. She apologized again, and quickly left, going to find Maddy.

When she did, she snuck up on her. "Boo!" Nefertiti giggled, "hey, I think it's time for the couples dance time! You and Miles, me and the cutest boy here, you're aware of the drills. And, hey, I got you half a cup of cocktail." There was some left in the cup. "The service here is terrible! Half cups, what were they thinking?" She decided it'd be best to not tell Maddy what was really going on, for now.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/16/2015, 10:13 am

Aria had left Cleo with a smile. When she got back over to Jason, she was about to take him up on the offer of the dance. Aria suddenly felt just the least bit defensive as Nefertiti flirted with Jason. She had been waiting on this night for what seemed to be forever, the constant question of weather is Jason was going to be here or not, nagging her in the back of her mind. Now he was, already asking for a dance and Nefertiti was making a pass? Aria sighed internally.

Aria seen Nefertiti trip as she was broken out of her thoughts as the glass of punch spilled all over her outfit. Gods! Didn't she know how hard that Aria and Cleo had worked on this outfit! Hearing her offer a towel, Aria was about to accept the girls apology. Then Nefertiti blew her off, telling her were the bathroom was. Sure, that was good to know, but Aria felt as if Nefertiti did it to be mean. She shook the feeling off. Never mind that.

"It's fine." she said, lying. She turned to Jason. "I'm just going... I need to get this off of me." The drink had spilled everywhere, literally. It had wetted mainly her stomach, but had also ran down into her shoe's making them sticky. "I- I promise, I'll be right back." She headed of towards the direction that Nefertiti had suggested, arms crossed.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/16/2015, 11:39 am

"Yeah it is, if only I could find Miles' sexy butt," Maddy said, accepting the cup and emptying it in one go. "If he's not showing up we'll have to get another couple. Piper and Jason aren't here though, maybe Rhy and Ana? Who're you dancing with?"

Still talking with Nefertiti, Maddy made her way over to the bar -- ah, peach margarita, here I come!

OOC: short, mobile
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/16/2015, 5:17 pm

Jason nodded, watching Aria go off. He grew a bit suspicious....

"Me? I'm not here with anyone. Although, depending on how the night goes, I could have a couple different dates," she giggled, looking at some nearby boys, "I was thinking maybe something for Cleo. She can just choose her partner, I guess."

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/16/2015, 6:02 pm

"Cleopatra? She isn't with anybody though, is she?"

Maddy knew she and Hani had broken up a couple of days ago, and the surfer boy wasn't at the party. In any case, those two didn't seem like they'd want to be making up. Maddy finished her peach margarita and glanced at the crowd.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/16/2015, 6:17 pm

"She said something about introducing us to her new boyfriend," she quickly lied.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/16/2015, 6:25 pm

"Oh, figures," she grinned.

Cleopatra had this thing of being very mysterious about her crushes and boyfriends. Whenever she disappeared for an hour and was asked where she had been, she'd say, Oh I was nowhere. She never told anyone who she'd be going with to a party, eager to surprise them all.

"Alright then I guess we can get Cleo," Maddy agreed. "Where is she?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/16/2015, 8:25 pm

Yes, it worked. "I'm not really sure, she probably left the spot where we were talking. Maybe you could just announce it in front of everyone, or I could?"

Jason went over to the two. "Hey, I think Imma head back to my cabin, will you girls tell Aria when she comes out to maybe meet me there later? We could see a movie or-"

"Nooo, Jason, stay. Uhm..uhm...do you want to dance?"

"I mean not-" but before he could respond, Nefertiti took his hand and led him to the dance floor. She nodded at Maddy.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/17/2015, 11:06 am

Aria had found the bathroom and there was indeed just one towel left. Taking it off the shelf she patted her dress. "Stupid.. preppy... how could.... ugh..." she mumbled to herself. She kept dabbing the towel, trying her best to dry herself off. None the less she had to take off the heels and awkwardly rinse them out in the sink after she was done. She quickly dried them out as well, slipping them back onto her feet. Aria took one quick glance in the mirror. Her face was flushed a light shade of crimson, probably from anger. Why this was getting to her so badly, Aria didn't know. She shook her head quickly and walked out of the bathroom door.

She folded her arms across her chest once more, carefully walking across the sand back to the scene of the party. Aria had gotten back just in time to see Jason and Nefertiti walking to the dance floor. Aria stood there, a mixture of sadness and anger washing over her. She didn't know wether to run, cry, or scream. Possibly all three. She stood there is silence. Taking in the scene.

Last edited by Aria Herondale on 3/17/2015, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My stupidity is really starting to show T.T)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:48 am