A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Lexa "Bambi" Elysium - Daughter of Asteria

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Lexa "Bambi" Elysium - Daughter of Asteria Empty Lexa "Bambi" Elysium - Daughter of Asteria

Post by Belle 3/10/2015, 10:22 pm

Lexa Elysium

What's your Name?: Alexandra Marie-Lynn Elysium
    Any nicknames?: I have a few. Alex, Lexa, and Bambi. Bambi was a nickname adapted in school when I was younger and by my family.
    When were you born?: April 16th 1998. I am Sixteen almost seventeen.
    What Gender do you identify with?: I identify with females.
    Who has claimed you?: Asteria titan of falling stars, witchcraft, and astronomy.
    Year rounder or summer?: Year rounder.
    Weapon Of Choice: Two celestial bronze one handed light weight swords.
    When you look in a mirror, you see?: When I stand in front of the mirror I see my reflection staring back at me. What else would I see? In all seriousness I'd assume this is about how I look. I have brown hair that goes down just past my shoulders. I have chocolate brown eyes and often times you'll see me with eyeliner on. My skin tone is fair and it my colouring sometimes can make me look a bit more tan. I am probably at the height of five foot five and I weigh around hundred twenty eight pounds.
    What would you say you act like?: I am often seen as critical, stubborn, arrogant, gallant, and sarcastic.  In that sense I can be seen as a bit of a b****.  With my analytical and critical stand point people seem to think that I am judging them a lot but really I'm not. Well okay maybe just a tiny bit.  I can't help it, I just am easy at pointing out weaknesses and flaws because I look things over too much and go through it in my mind.

I can be quite heroic if I do say so myself. I am a decent fighter despite being a bit clumsy here and there. I normally like to fight with two light handed swords, and I am more about agility. I have a perfect strategy that I adore and love to use. Even though I don't like to fight a lot I am fairly skilled at it.  Within my fighting is where you see the most of my arrogance where I like to boast and say that I am better than everyone.

What's you're weak spot?: I am very critical and I analyze things way too much. It often makes me overthink everything and I miss the point completely. I'm also quite clumsy sometimes and hence why people have called me bambi a bit, but that's mostly Finn. I can be a bit of an arrogant arse sometimes too.
    What do you accel at?: I am very good at using swords and I have a lot of agility and am a good runner. I am also fairly talented in strategy and communication.
    Have any other family?: Miles Elysium = Father. Sandra Elysium = Aunt. Finn Elysium = cousin.
    Own any companions?: I have a Siberian husky named Hector. He is five years old.
    Tell us about how you got here: In my family, my father and his sister were fairly close. They even moved out and lived together for a majority of the time. Although at one point my father got offered a career in another city so he moved there. My aunt had a baby boy one day who is now known as Finn. Finn was my father's favourite and only nephew and so he would visit quite a bit.

One night my father had hooked up with this lady. Who is later known as Asteria and my mother. They would see each other on and off again several times. Eventually though they ended up sleeping together and hence I was a thing. I'm not sure where exactly I was born I just know I was left on my father's door step with a note explaining everything.

One day my aunt met me for the first time, and she adored me to pieces. Our family was close and we always spent two night out fo the month together for family time, which made Finn and I grow up together and we were quite fond. Even though we were cousins in a way we felt like brother and sister, and did things to annoy each other constantly, but we did find middle ground as well. Playing video games was likely one of our only common interest, especially Legend of Zelda games.

I remember when I was at the age of seven, my house was broken into. My father had woken me up in the middle of the night and he took me over to our neighbours apartment building, where they took care of us. Although my father went back to our apartment to check if they had left yet. His timing couldn't have been worse because we heard a bang and that was it. My father had been shot and killed. The police showed up later and wanted to know what was going on and had to investigate. Ever since then things got really complicated. There was lots of debates on who would get me and who would take care of me but eventually I went with my Aunt Sandra and my cousin Finn. From that point forward I lived with them.

It was a decent time after that, although for the most part I was silent. I never really got over my father but I did eventually push it away and tried to become more involved in things to get it all out of my mind. Books were my best option half the time or interesting video games. Which was what I did. I wasn't the best at sports when I was in school. I was probably seen as the nerd in high school but I was fairly vocal. Until the point that one day because our scent was so strong, Finn and I were hunted down and attacked by a hell hound. I was fourteen at the time and Finn was fifteen. When his mother was killed we both ran separate ways and I haven't seen him since.

I eventually met up with a satyr who helped me find my way to camp and I have been there for two years now. Although I generally have liked to stay as a summer rounder until just recently.
    Where does your family originate?: Winnipeg, Manitoba.
    Do you have any magical abilities?:  Astral Navigation - I can navigate with the stars, but of course it's only limited to when the stars are out which isn't the longest, especially in the summer.  It drains a little bit out of me and I may get a little nausea from time to time, but sometimes no side effects, depends how long. (Can last for about two posts. Cool down would be four posts.)
    Astral Boost - When the stars are out at night they give me a boost of energy and in general I improve in combat during the night. I'm swifter, and more accurate but a small fraction but every little bit helps.  Gives me about a 15% boost.
    Call of the Zodiac - This power is probably my most combative and useful power. I can call on any of the twelve zodiacs and I get a buff from it for a bit and am able to use the power to my advantage. Each one has different time usage. Over all though I am not able to summon all of them at the same time. Only one at a time and there's a cool down in between them.
    Aries: With summoning the power of the Aries, I obtain a climbing increase ability. I am able to climb things more easily and find my way up things. (Lasts for one post. Cool down is two.)
    Taurus: Taurus gives me a forceful run kind of tactic. I am able to charge full on, and I strengthen up a bit as I do, although I have a major weak spot, being my back with I summon Taurus. (Lasts for one post. Cool down three. I get a 15% strength boost.))
    Gemini: With the power of the Gemini, I am basically able to double team. Make a temporary battle clone if you will to try and confuse the opponent but I don't have complete control over my copy. The copy vanishes afterwards. My copy can be killed however before the time is up. (Lasts for two posts. Cool down five.)
    Cancer: I get a defensive decoy armor shell, from the cancer. It can take quite a bit of damage while I receive none of them at all. It can be cracked and it can break, but it acts as a full body shield besides the backs of my knees. My armor is made out of celestial bronze. (lasts for two posts. Cool down is ten.)
    Leo:  The Leo allows me have a keen eye and see other possible threats around me and be aware in a little bit of advance. It's not much and can sometimes be wasted. (Lasts one post. Cool down two.)
    Virgo: The virgo is an interesting one, really I just get a healing element from Virgo. Makes me able to heal my staminia by twenty percent. (Lasts one post. Cool down ten.)
    Libra: This one I've only been able to use once before, and it's very rare it works. Summoning of the Libra is all about justice. If it perceives that the fight is unfairly stacked it'll weaken both enemy and opponent to the same level for ten minutes. Usually if not most times, it puts them at the weaker side and it only applies to physical strength and speed. I usually have to be in a four foot radius of the person. (Stats are unknown as she is unable to use it.)
    Scorpio: Scorpio can only be summoned when I am vengeful or jealous. I am able to strike my enemy or target that I have the hatred towards with a hard accurate blow. Nothing fatal though. This one is always dangerous to attempt to use so I don't use it much. The blow is very strong, at least enough to knock someone off their feet. I have to be in a five foot radius for this. (Lasts one post. Cool down three.)
    Sagittarius : With the summoning of the Sagittarius my swords change to a bow temporarily and I get one shot with the bow and it shoots an explosive arrow. The explosiveness doesn't deal a whole but of damage to humans but it has seemed useful against some buildings. (Lasts one post. Cool down five.)
    Capricorn : The Capricorn function is completely unknown. I've never been able to use it and there doesn't seem to be a set thing known for it.
    Aquarius: The aquarius gives me a speed boost while swimming in the water, and helps not become fatigued while using it. It's not a huge power but it's something. I get about a 10% speed boost from Aquarius. (Lasts one post. Cool down two.)
    Pisces:  Summoning the pisces will allow me to breathe and sea underwater for a very short duration. It's more of a hiding/defensive power that it gives me.  (Lasts one post. Cool down two.)
    Astral Decoration: I am able to create little mini stars. I can make them in various little colours and they can be used as decoration. In the morning I like close off any light possible around my bunk and keep it dark and sprinkle some of them to make me feel more comfortable while I sleep.  They're great for parties too. My mini stars are always temporary. (Can last for 5 posts. Cool down 6 posts. Can make 10 per post and about 40 per topic.)

Anything else we should know?: I am questioning with my sexual orientation at the moment.

for people who can't see when there's html/code with it.:

Last edited by Belle on 3/14/2015, 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Lexa "Bambi" Elysium - Daughter of Asteria Empty Re: Lexa "Bambi" Elysium - Daughter of Asteria

Post by Kendall 3/13/2015, 11:18 pm

Powers:
    - Define how much of a boost (in a %) she gets from being out at night.
    - How much of a strength boost does she get with Taurus?
    - Can her copy be killed before the time limit is up?
    - For Cancer, what is the armor made of?
    - For Libra, to what level will both people be put at? The weaker person or the stronger?
    ---? Does this apply to overall powers such as fire manipulation, or just plain physical strength/speed?
    ---> How far away could she be at most in order to use it?
    - How strong is the blow from Scorpio?
    ---> Range for this?
    - How much of a speed boost does Aquarius give her?
    - Are her mini stars temporary or permanent?
    ---> How many can she make a topic/post?
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Lexa "Bambi" Elysium - Daughter of Asteria Empty Re: Lexa "Bambi" Elysium - Daughter of Asteria

Post by Belle 3/14/2015, 12:53 pm

Edited*
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/19/2015, 10:55 am

Approved! Standing ovation

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 4:23 am