A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

general explanation for why i haven't posted in forever

muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

general explanation for why i haven't posted in forever Empty general explanation for why i haven't posted in forever

Post by muse 3/11/2015, 8:14 pm

To everyone I'm currently rping with: I swear I'm interested in the rp but I basically never have time to get on here I'm sorry for not responding and if you want to drop the topic I totally understand and I'm sorry.

For the murder mysteries: skip me whenever necessary. I'll try to keep up but when i can post it'll probably be completely terrible and written on my phone (like this post is)

now the explanation part.
    Last week I was basically drowning in homework and a lab report for biology and like three hundred tests.
    Last weekend I had a skating competition Saturday which took all day and then i had to leave for stars on ice rehearsals at six sunday, with bonus daylight savings time so that left no time. I didn't get back until the evening when I had to do all my homework so I had no time then.
    For the rest of this week and the future: I'm performing in stars on ice this Saturday (and white frankly I'm actually terrified) and then Sunday I'll be doing all my homework. Track season starts next Monday and then I'll either be at track or skating every evening so im losing any chances I had of coming on during the week, sorry guys. The weekend after I should be able to get on but then I'm back to crazy schedule for the next like three weeks.

Again, I swear I'm interested in topics I just really don't have time for all of this I don't even have time to do a history project.

ps
    Daffodil: can we put aaronfranklin on hold for a bit?

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 2:24 pm