A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Wow what a lake

Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Wow what a lake Empty Wow what a lake

Post by Kat The Reject 3/12/2015, 11:55 pm

I come in. It had been a while since I'd been to the lake. Wasn't missing much, after all. It wasn't that pretty. I sigh and like a cigarette. I breathe in the smoke. It had been to long since I left my cabin.
    Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female
    Number of posts : 25506
    Registration date : 2010-03-20

Wow what a lake Empty Re: Wow what a lake

Post by Wisey 3/13/2015, 12:00 am

Cassie wandered in with her guitar and decided to sit with her feet dipped into the lake as she began to lightly play her guitar. She was fairly lonely at the moment, her siblings werent around anymore and she missed them. She didnt really have any friends besides them, but it was okay, she was still growing and getting use to being alone, a part from her siblings. After tuning her guitar she strummed the strings to make sure she was in the right pitch and tone. "Perfect" she whispered softly before she began to strum a small song she composed which had no lyrics.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/13/2015, 12:02 am

I hear soft music; someone's strings were starting to sing. My heart felt a little warm; my fingers a little cold. I held the cigarette between my fingers and look to the side. I saw a girl playing a guitar. I was usually annoyed at people who did stuff like that, since they usually stole my thunder, but she was good. Very good.
    Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female

Post by Wisey 3/13/2015, 12:11 am

Cassie continued to strum until she got stuck and then she sighed and raked her hand through her hair. She began to think and test out some chords to try and find what sounded nice next. She had gotten better at mental composition, but it was hard to think of what came next, or what sounded good, or what sounded repetitive, etc. After a few minutes of hard thinking and ghosting her fingers over specific chords, playing the melody in her head over and over again, she gave up and sighed resting her head on her guitar. A few minutes later she began to hum a song she heard on the radio softly to herself. The humming slowly turned into quiet singing.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/13/2015, 12:14 am

The music had stopped. I walk over to the girl. Not too close, but close enough. "What song?"
    Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female

Post by Wisey 3/13/2015, 12:20 am

Cassie jumped softly. She suddenly heard a voice behind her. She turned around and faced the stranger. "Ummm... what?" she asked confused. She then realized that the stranger was talking about her music. "Oh well... which one? the one i was playing or the one i was singing?" she asked gently.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/13/2015, 12:23 am

"Singing," I said, "I know the one you played." I couldn't see her very well. It was dark and I was standing. But her voice was pretty enough.
    Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female

Post by Wisey 3/14/2015, 8:01 pm

"Oh... Well I was singing "Young Blood" By Bea Miller" she said gently. She couldnt see well in the dark but she could hear the voice of a male, how old she didnt know. He didn't seem to harm her, but she was nervous since she wasnt use to people coming up to her like this.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/14/2015, 11:41 pm

"Hm," I said flatly, "Never heard it." I blow smoke out into the air and flip my hair back, "Been here long?"
    Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female

Post by Wisey 3/14/2015, 11:45 pm

Cassie coughed softly from the smell of smoke and waved her hand in front of her face. "It's a fairly good song" she said smiling turning towards him. "Yea, you could say that... It's been about 4 full years?" she said while counting how many birthdays she spent here.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/14/2015, 11:51 pm

I hear her cough and put out the cigarette. It was only fair to her. "Hm." I said, "Like it here?"
    Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female

Post by Wisey 3/15/2015, 12:32 am

Cassie gave him a greatful smile. "Yea, It's really peaceful and quiet, plus the beach is over-rated" she said chuckling softly. "But that's so weird coming out of a daughter of Apollo." she said chuckling relaxing softly putting her guitar next to her in the glass.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/16/2015, 6:21 pm

"Yeah, I'm not super into the beach either," I said, "Of course, that's coming out of a son of Apollo." I smirked.
    Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female

Post by Wisey 3/16/2015, 8:28 pm

Cassie's eyes widened. Her blue orbs staring back at him like he just grew two heads. "Nuh uh!" she said smiling brightly. "You share the same daddy with me?!" she asked excitedly, showing how young and innocent she was. This was the first time out of her other siblings that shes encountered someone in their ever growing family.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/17/2015, 11:40 am

I chuckle lightly at her excitement, "Yeah!" I said, smiling, "I guess I do"
    Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female

Post by Wisey 3/19/2015, 10:00 pm

"I'm Cassie!" She said smiling. "What's your name??" she asked practically bouncing from excitement. This was truly exciting for her. She didnt see people much now a days, and it's been kinda lonely, but today -- in this moment -- made up for it, even if it was more than likely temporary.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/19/2015, 10:08 pm

"Alexander," I said, smiling. I felt an attachment growing . She reminded me a lot of Maddy. Before that went to hell, "Good to meet yah."
    Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female

Post by Wisey 3/26/2015, 8:33 pm

Cassie smiled up at her bigger half brother. "Wait... why do you smoke?" she asked gently. "Wouldnt that ruin your voice?" she asked innocently.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 4:23 pm