A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Margarita and Magic (private)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Margarita and Magic (private) Empty Margarita and Magic (private)

Post by Mason 3/14/2015, 9:54 am

Jason was at the Mess Hall, around lunch time, at the Hecate kid table. He greeted a few, biting into his turkey sandwich and taking a few sips of blueberry-flavored water. He wore this, along with blue Under Armour shorts, with the symbol in the corner (the symbol was black). His hair was fixed, as nearly always, and he had expensive sunglasses on. He wore his red and black tennis shoes. After this, he would either go for a walk, a swim, or go to the gym. He finished his sandwich, and started drinking his water.

ooc: Takes place two or three days after the party
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Margarita and Magic (private) Empty Re: Margarita and Magic (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 3/14/2015, 11:28 am

Maddy was just finishing lunch at the Dionysus table. She was chatting with Pollux while wrapping spaghetti carbonara around her fork, her glass of lemon Coke refilling itself as soon as she had finished it. They were talking music and movies, giving each other some tips and making jokes. She'd often glance over at the Briareus table, winking at Miles and making faces at Raven.

Finally when everyone was done, Chiron stood up, thanked the gods for the meal, then once everyone had repeated the words, told everyone to start their afternoon activities. For Maddy, that meant a free period so she happily broke away, reviewing her text in her mind. She had gotten the role of the protag's sister in that one teen series she had auditioned for and had already started the shooting of season one. She still had to perfect her diction though, which was why, totally absent-minded, she bumped into someone.

"Whoops my bad, sorry about th-- hey Jason!" She grinned.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/14/2015, 11:51 am

Jason was a bit startled when someone bumped into him. He quickly turned, seeing it was Maddy Scott, daughter of Dionysus, AKA Miles' girlfriend. It was funny, because a few years ago, when he was like 16, he had a small crush on Maddy, despite her being like, thirteen. However, it quickly faded away, and she ended up back in his life when she started to date his best friend. Another funny fact was that they never actually talked to each other when Miles wasn't around; or maybe, he just really never got to talk to her. "Hey, Maddy," he grinned at her, "how're you?" He scratched the top of his head. Maddy wasn't like the Cleo or Nefertiti type popular; she didn't seem to be a huge fashionista, she seemed more like a huge party girl. Ugh, Cleo. Ever since the party, he'd been so conflicted and wrong-feeling that he hadn't talked to Cleo or Aria since, which was extremely odd for him. Jason was just glad that Maddy was here, he could use a nice relaxing conversation.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/14/2015, 3:35 pm

"Spiffing, just reciting my role in my head for y'know, that series I've started starring in?" She grinned again and resumed walking next to Jason, her machete hitting her thigh with every second step.

She was wearing a prune top with lace on the shoulders and a pair of acid washed denim shorts, walking in high-heeled sandals set with chains. Her hair was gathered up with a deep red ribbon, her wrists glistening with stacked bracelets. It was unusual for the two of them to talk one on one since Miles was usually with them.

"What about you? How'd you like the party?" She gave him a toothy grin, emphasized by her discrete gloss. "I believe you quite enjoyed the dance, huh?"

Ah that dance was something she'd surely remember... Jason and Cleopatra. The gossip had sparked up once more, some were saying they were secretly dating, others said they would get together soon. The rumors about him and the Athena girl were practically gone.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/14/2015, 4:05 pm

"Oh, yeah. Has it actually aired yet, or is it still in pre-production?" He had promised her a while back that he'd watch it when it aired, but he might've accidentally ruined that promise, depending on her answer.

"The party was cool...." He felt weird talking about the events that had occured there. She then said something about the dance between him and Cleo- he was pretty sure she was taunting him. Jason put on a grin. "Shut up," he said, jokingly, laughing a little. "I just hope...I just hope Aria's okay. I just kinda got lost in the moment, I didn't mean to hurt her. But I'd guess you wouldn't understand relationship problems. You and Miles, how long have you guys been dating now?" He wondered if he was somewhat jealous of Miles- he actually could hold a relationship. Jason sighed a little.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2015, 5:19 am

"It's supposed to air in two weeks," Maddy said, tucking a curl behind her ear. "Before that I still have the premiere of The Edge to attend, my agent calls me every day to settle stuff about it. But she knows I'm a demigod so she turns a blind eye on my camp life."

It had been a tough thing to convince her but after having witnessed two attacks on set, she finally started to believe her and her mother.

"Jace, just because my thing with Miles is going great doesn't mean I didn't have relationship problems before, just saying," she told him. "It's always difficult to crush on two people. Are you still angry at Cleopatra for what happened two years ago?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/15/2015, 10:07 am

"I guess thats true. I dont actually know. I like her a lot, but I don't want history to repeat itself," he said, his head down, embarrassed and disapointed a little. Normally, hed be happy for her, and he was, but he felt too sad; rather confused, maybe. "I'd love to go see the premiere, if you didnt mind."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/16/2015, 11:51 am

"Course I don't mind. Wear a tux and you're in! I can even get you a seat next to Miles, if ya want," she grinned, then patted his shoulder. "Love can be scary, bro, but how goes that thing again? Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning? Something along those lines."

They kept walking, the lake getting larger and larger in front of them. A harpy flew overhead and crouched down on a tree, books tucked under her wings. Maddy recognized Ella, the red-feathered prophetic harpy.

"Might wanna ask her if she knows something about your love life?" She teased him.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/16/2015, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/16/2015, 5:13 pm

"A tux. I can deal with it for a couple hours. Yeah, the saying goes something like that."

Even though she was teasing him, he took it as a serious suggestion. "That's actually a great idea. Ella, erm, excuse me?" he called. "Do you know anything about my love life...I'm Jason Sungo..."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/16/2015, 5:50 pm

"Love. Love is good for harpies. Ella likes Tyson," the harpy said, browsing through a book at lightspeed. Then Jason introduced himself and she tensed up. "Jason. Jason and the Argonauts. Chased away the harpies. No-no-no." And with that she flew off, leaving behind a couple of red feathers.

"Well...I guess that was your answer," Maddy said, suppressing a smile. "Seems your love life didn't make it into the Sybilline books."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/16/2015, 5:53 pm

"I guess not. I just hope I didn't frighten her too badly. What do you think, Mads? What should I dooooo?" he complained a little, sighing. He threw a small rock into the lake.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/16/2015, 6:32 pm

"Oh dear. Um. Well who do you feel would make you happier to be with, Aria or Cleo?" She asked, watching him toss a stone into the lake.

They had skirted a bit around it, walking on a path ssprinkled with pine needles which gave faint cracks under Maddy's shoes. "I mean, you've dated Cleo already. What do you feel about Aria?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/16/2015, 8:21 pm

"Aria's pretty cool. I mean, we just met like two weeks ago, but...I just really don't know. I like Cleo, it's just, like I said....I think I'm living genderswap Twilight," he said, laughing a little.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 8:19 pm