A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Jason remake (MINOR BOO SPOILERS WARNING)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Jason remake (MINOR BOO SPOILERS WARNING) Empty Jason remake (MINOR BOO SPOILERS WARNING)

Post by Mason 3/14/2015, 11:40 am

Minor BoO spoilers

Name: Jason Sungo (sung oh)
    Eyes: Hazelish green
    Hair: Light brown, fairly long; when he was younger, it was more blonde looking
    Height: 6'2" or about equal to 188 cm/1.88 m
    Body Type: Muscular; not exactly Arnold Schwarzenegger, but still very well built, with a sick pack of abs, big arms, etc.
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Hecate, goddess of magic
    Mortal Family:

• Zac Sungo: Jason's father, brother of Samuel. A very wealthy man, living most of his life in Greece. Deceased
    • Samuel Sungo: Jason's uncle, brother of Zac. He also lives in America now, specifically Montana. Jason hasn't seen him in like, 7 years. He is a lawyer.
    • Myah Sungo: Jason's aunt, married to Samuel. She lives with Samuel and their children in Montana. She's a works with robotics, that's where Jason gets his motivation from.
    • Isabella, Carson, Jefferson, and Lily Sungo: Jason's cousins, children of Samuel and Myah. Isabella (female) is fifteen, Carson (male) is twelve, Jefferson (male) is six, and Lily (female) is a newborn.

Country of Origin: Greece for first two years of his life, then America
    Pets: none; used to have a fox named Peanut, but it passed away
    Talents: Lifting, combat, getting girls, science (especially technology stuff, like robots), slightly above average intelligence, surfing, swimming, most sports like American football, making friends, etc.
    Weapon**: Whatever is at his disposal, whether it be from the Weapon Shed, etc.
    Personality: Jason can have many different attitudes. He is a really nice person, but he can be super mean when he wants to be, but he's usually not. He is a huge show-off and a flirt to girls, and 'chillaxed' and cool to guys. He is of a little above average intelligence. He can be quite dense sometimes, though, and not really think. Jason is a popular guy, so he acts extremely...I'm not sure the word...'cool,' maybe? He can be annoyed extremely easily, and has a short temper.
    Flaws:

• Huge show-off
    • Short temper, annoyed easily
    • Has a really big ego
    • Secretly afraid of clowns
    • Secretly, also, he hates to loose a lot
    • Doesn't think things through sometimes
    • Despite being a popular, he seriously hates huge crowds
    • Doesn't know when to give up, unless like, death is involved

Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional):

• Jason can talk to animals. (don't ask why not specifically a couple of animals, it's just always been all animals in general, this ability was approved twice before, so)
    • If he sees a key, he knows automatically what it's used for, which lock it goes to and where that exact lock is, etc.

Powers (must relate to god parent; optional):

• Jason can use spells and magic. There are so many different spells, but here are limits on a for of them; for creating fire, he can create four fireballs every page of a topic, 1ftby1ft, 300 degrees F, that can be launched up to 20 feet, 40 mph. For creating snow/cold, he can make up to a quarter-mile radius around him down to -10 degrees F. Cooldown: six posts. I can't explain all of the spells, but if I use a different one, I will promise to limit it extremely, maybe even get an admin/mod/approver involved to see what I can do.
    • Jason can manipulate the Mist to everyone but other Hecate kids. He can make himself look different, others look different, objects look bigger/smaller, etc. Once again, hard to limit, but like, say for something completely not there appear, he can make something up to as a big as a average-sized van. He can make it look like theres a tiger there, another person, etc., anything van-sized and below. Cooldown: five to ten posts, depending on how big the manipulation is.
    • He can summon a dagger to his aid. It will come out of the Weapon Shed, limit: 15-mile radius. It is CB; five post cooldown.

Life Before Camp*: Jason lived in Greece, until he was two. Hecate, after giving birth to him, had left him on the doorstep of his dad's house. She manipulated the Mist, so that to mortals, it just looked like a baseball laying there. She left a note explaining everything. Once he moved to America with Jason, after a few years, Jason went into school. Convenient thing, Jason was considered popular until the end of middle school, eight grade for him. After a while, him and Johnny (Shan's character), his best friend at the time, decided to move into an apartment together. I think Johnny was a resident of CHB already, and already knew about demigods. He told Jason they were going on American Idol, but in reality, they ended up in camp. Jason was claimed late, having just to get to camp at 16. (Remember, Hecate wasn't one of the gods/goddesses that swore to claim their children by 13, at least, I think). He ended up a popular boy in camp. Recently, he started going to college in CJ, going to CHB on holidays, weekends, etc. whenever he has free time.
    Any notes about your characters:
    Original forms
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t9285p50-mason-s-characters/post?p=808309
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t13518-mace-s-characters/post?p=1048543
    -When Zac, his father, died, Jason soon inherited all of his money, that's why Jason can buy so many expensive things.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Jason remake (MINOR BOO SPOILERS WARNING) Empty Re: Jason remake (MINOR BOO SPOILERS WARNING)

Post by Kendall 3/14/2015, 1:51 pm

Powers:
    - Divide up his general spells section, please. Having cold and fire and others smashed together in one paragraph is rather disorganized.
    - You need to state how many posts his fireball and his temperature powers can last, not just a cool-down time.
    - One-fourth of a mile is way too much for his temperature power. Reduce it to 40-ish feet or under.
    - Also, increase the temperature he can decrease the temperature to.
    - And yes, you do need to state the other spells he can use.
    - You also need to state how many posts it takes for him to perform the Mist manipulation/how long it lasts.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Jason remake (MINOR BOO SPOILERS WARNING) Empty Re: Jason remake (MINOR BOO SPOILERS WARNING)

Post by Mason 3/14/2015, 2:03 pm

OKay, I think I'm doing a Morgan-esque thing here, and editing all of the things in at the end.

-Yeah, sorry about that. Should I divide it by making such spells in smaller font, or...?
    -How does 2 or 3 posts sound?
    -Will do
    -How does just 10 degrees F sound?
    -I just found that a bit difficult; imagine, like, a spell book. Then imagine how much it would take to explain all of those xD Hecate kids are powerful, is there a way around this certain one then stating every spell?
    -How does 5 posts sound? Maybe 3?

Also, whoever put the BoO spoilers thing, gracias.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/14/2015, 2:22 pm

- Make it a list -- for example, fireballs gets its own bullet and cold temperature does too. I think there's a list function on forumotion that might let you make subsections?
    - 2-3 posts sounds fine.
    - 10 degrees F is also fine.
    - If I'm asking for a list of spells, then clearly not. Can't let anyone be open to the possibility of infinite spells/sneaking past ones that are definitely too over-powered, even if I believe you're not gonna go overboard.
    - I'm assuming the Mist manipulation would last less long if the thing were bigger? If so, 3-5 sounds fine.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/14/2015, 2:52 pm

-Huh. Never knew about that. But, for now, could I literally just make a section on the form describing each spell?
    -OK
    -OK
    -Alright.
    -Actually, smaller it is, longer it lasts- less energy taken out of him. Ex: changing his eye and hair color would take less energy then creating a wolf out of the Mist. Also, so I can get this point across, you can't actually touch/be hurt by anything created by the Mist, it's just an illusion. However, considering how real it looks, you still wouldn't see a Mist-created wolf and just laugh at it.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/18/2015, 5:34 pm

Yeah, just make sections.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 1:14 pm