A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Meeting A Dryad [Open]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Meeting A Dryad [Open] Empty Meeting A Dryad [Open]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/22/2015, 11:55 pm

Musa had just woken up from sleeping in, till noon mind you, and lingered in her favorite tree for a few moments before leaving the safety of its bark. It was an old Oak that was in the middle of a beautiful clearing and had wild flowers growing all around its base and few above ground roots. The Dryad had lived at camp all her life but didn't find this special place until recently. The main reason she didn't find it was because it was an open part of a cave and she didn't really care for the underground but decided on adventuring anyway. Thats when she found this place and decided on calling it home. Walking over to the dresser and mirror some Aphrodite girls gave her, Musa changed into a more graceful looking dress but still didn't wear any shoes seeing as the weather started to get warmer during the day time. After pulling her pastel pink hair out of her face using a flower headband to hold it back she smiled at her purple eyes and used her tree to quickly teleport to one at the very edge of the wood and nearest to the Mess Hall. Stepping out of a tree once more the Dryad filled a plate with assorted berries and fruits before sitting at a table by herself.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Meeting A Dryad [Open] Empty Re: Meeting A Dryad [Open]

Post by beanie 4/5/2015, 8:59 pm

Many demigods passed by to what looked like an empty table. Well, it wasn't exactly empty, since a certain nymph was sitting there. Kylie was sitting alone at the table, glancing up at times to see what the interesting demigods were doing. She was scribbling observations in her journal, a very old looking leathery book that had many pages filled with writing and drawings. There was a plate with some fruit piled on but Kylie wasn't exactly hungry so it was pushed aside.
    But you'd think to yourself, why isn't Kylie sitting with others? Well, no one wanted to approach her for some reasons. One, she was dressed strangly; a brown hippie headband, white tank, flowy green cami, brown jeans, and no shoes. Why no shoes? Well the weather was nice so she chose to run around barefoot. Plus her color swirled eyes and weird mixture of hair seemed....off. Not to mention, whenever someone came close to her she's give them a strange glance that'd make them leave. She wasn't in the mood for company; until a strange haired girl sat in front of her. She gave her one of her strange glances before turning back to her journal.  

happiness hit her

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/5/2015, 11:06 pm

Musa noticed the girl gave her a strange glance but she just returned it with an even stranger one with her violet eyes and a strand of pink hair fell into her face. The dryad blinked a few times then giggled to herself as she ate her fruits. She may have lived here her whole life but she still liked the feeling of meeting new people. As her blue sleeves and dress blew gently in a soft chilling wind the girl giggled again. She knew the person, or rather creature, in front of her was Fae and a Nymph for that matter which meant she was extended family...in a way.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/6/2015, 5:42 pm

The girl didn't move and it wasn't after another glance when she noticed that this wasn't just a girl. No, the person in front of her was a nymph just like her. Okay, it was strange at times to see another nymph at camp and not in the forest but she didn't really care, just decided to scribble down more writing and adding some of her personal drawings.
    That was until the nymph started to giggle, which caused her to loose concentration.

"What's so funny?" She asked with an expressionless face.

happiness hit her

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/6/2015, 6:30 pm

Miss giggled again and blew at the piece of hair that fell in her face. She loved her Cherry Blossom Pink hair and flaunted it with its long length. What else was she supposed to do? She couldn't flaunt her violet eyes, that would just be weird. I'm Musa Amoris. And your a nymph! Musa giggled as she pointed to the girl in front of her before eating a few blueberries, losing the tart taste of them on her tongue. I like your sketches. She smiled as she glanced at the drawing upsidedown.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/8/2015, 3:19 am

Kylie's raised an eyebrow as the girl kept giggling like an idiot. "Yes I'm a nymph, just like you. That should be obvious." She stated, glancing at the berries that the nymph's-no, her name is Musa-plate and decided to pluck a blueberry off it, dropping it inside her mouth. Hmm, sweet. Maybe she should get some for herself.
    A blush did appear on the old dryad's face at the sudden comment though. No one ever looked or even noticed her drawings so she wasn't used to this. Awkward. "Uh thanks. And I'm Kataluna by the way."

happiness hit her

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/8/2015, 7:45 am

Musa smiled at Kataluna and ate a few more berries as she talked.Im not a nymph, I'm a dryad.She stated as she picked at one of the knots in the wooden tables surface. She wasn't usually this giggle but she was meeting someone new and that made her the way she was now.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/8/2015, 8:34 pm

Enough with the giggles, Kylie was stifling the annoyed groans that desperately wants FRO leave her mouth. Musa must find Kataluna amusing or else she wouldn't be giggling as much. It was annoying to the old dryad and it made her start to play with her hair. An odd habit she had acquired from when she starts to lose her patience around her nymph friends, sisters, and strange cousins that don't need to be named.
    "Yes you're a dryad like me." She said slowly, as if she was talking to a young child. "So why are you here at camp? Normally nymphs, no wait dryads, stay in the forest."

happiness hit her

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/8/2015, 8:40 pm

Musa shrugged and fiddled with the know it the table. I don't really fit in with my sisters.Shoking right? she said sarcasticly as a few campers whispered about her and her weird hair/eyes. She couldn't help it but then again she could have dyed it another color and worn contacts.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/9/2015, 7:58 am

Kylie had gone from playing with the tips of her hair to drumming her fingers against the table. But this time her patience was thinning not with Musa, it was on the campers staring at their table, mostly at Musa. Okay yes, Musa looked strange with her odd colored hair but that doesn't mean they could whisper and point. Kylie was slightly lucky with her red and brown hair that didn't draw too much attention and her odd colored eyes that normally people can't see from a distance. But anyway, the old dryad have a harsh glare to every single camper that was staring at them before turning back to Musa. She didn't care for their reactions.

"Shocking? Not really, I don't fit in much with my sisters and especially my cousins. Mostly because they're younger than me and spend their time pranking campers rather than actually talking to them." Kylie sighed with an eye roll.

happiness hit her

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/10/2015, 10:56 pm

Musa shrugged.I just don't do the socializing thing very well. No thanks to them. She said gesturing to the demigods that were still staring.I wish Chris were here. She groaned resting her head on the table by her chin. She missed her demititan friend who could make time faster.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/11/2015, 8:32 pm

Kylie couldn't help it but felt a pang of sympathy for Musa. Why? It was probably because everyone was staring at them. Yeah, they looked weird but these demigods should be used to this by now. Even with Kylie glaring they didn't avert their attention from them and she was now feeling annoyed, even if they weren't staring at her. It was more Musa with her pink hair.

"Just try to block them out. I've been doing that for centuries and it's been working for at least me. Not all demigods are like that though, which im guessing this Chris is like?" She ended her sentence with a question, for she didn't know who this Chris is.

happiness hit her

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/11/2015, 8:51 pm

Musa nodded and a smile grew on her face. He's a demititan of Kronos. And I kinda like him... she said blushing. It wasn't like her to admit to a crush but Kylie was family so she trusted her.Dont tell anyone please.She said quietly as she fuddled with her hair.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/12/2015, 8:06 pm

A demititan? Kylie's family member has a crush on a demititan? That's actually pretty....weird? Kylie didn't really have any opinion as a little smirk formed on her lips. She had long decided to tuck her journal away in the little messenger bag she carries around so her could pay more attention to Musa.

"Don't worry, your secrets safe with me." She smirked with a small laugh. "Plus, I don't talk to much demigods anyways."

happiness hit her

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/12/2015, 8:45 pm

Musa beamed.Thanks Kylie. I just don't want him to think im weird. I mean, we talked in the woods and it was super nice cuz he made flowers grow and a sapling but i don't think he likes me. Dryads aren't really hot stuff. She said with a small laugh as she thought about her appearance. She liked her pink hair and violet eyes but she felt she was too weird physically for anyone, especially Chris.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/12/2015, 9:02 pm

Musa seemed happy with Kylie and that actually made the said nymph smile a small smile. "Actually, if you think about, dryads are immortal and supposed to be beautiful creatures. Thank Greek mythology for that." She smirked before twiddling some strands of hair around her fingers. An old habit, besides she's getting annoyed with all the strange looks she and Musa were receiving.

"Wanna ditch this place? It's getting boring here." She asked, standing up and stretching here legs.

happiness hit her

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/12/2015, 9:18 pm

Musa nodded then quickly moved to a tree, motioning for Kylie to follow.We can go this way if you want. I don't know if you have the transportation powers I do but I can take us both someplace if you don't She said expending her hand to her family member as a few demigods laughed and went back to whispering, causing Musa to flinch a little.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 3:05 pm