A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

life update????

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

life update???? Empty life update????

Post by mabel pines 3/24/2015, 5:07 pm

ok so i'm not permanently leaving right now PROMISE, but lately i've had a ton of school things, and on top of that i've been like, feeling kinda weird?? like emotionally???? who knows. but like, as a result i've been kind of absent and avoiding coming on, so i figured i'd just let everyone know so i wouldn't disappear out of the blue. i'll definitely still be coming on!!! it just may not be as often

also, if we're rping together: I AM SORRY. I AM CRAP AT POSTING & I KNOW THIS. i would say i'd try to post soon but i really don't know when/if i'll be able to due to school and emotional strain and all, so honestly feel free to cut off our topics at any time

(also, sidenote, DON'T PANIC but this may turn into a long term/permanent absence from the site, but i'm really not sure at this point. i just need a bit of space to sort some stuff out and see what i need to do, and if it turns out leaving the site is what i think is best for me i'll let everyone know, definitely)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

life update???? Empty Re: life update????

Post by Morgan Landry 3/24/2015, 5:10 pm

LILA

Don't leave me here with these.... people

(just kidding, I love you all and you know that.)

Lila I wish you the best because you deserve every bit of it, sort your stuff out, I really pray you come back ^^

Love you bby <3 you're the best and you deserve every good thing in the world
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Post by Trevor 3/24/2015, 7:09 pm

No Fishy Ples!!!<3333
    I understand of course with all the school work, and if it is right for you to leave you must think of your self.
    But I will miss youuuu!!
    Come back soon plox<3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 3:08 pm