A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I just wanna say hello!

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

I just wanna say hello! Empty I just wanna say hello!

Post by Brastus 3/25/2015, 5:19 pm

Juliana sprung up from her beautiful cabin in her typical golden hue. She had her typical brilliant smile on her face and let out a huge hello to everybody in Camp. She was wearing a black corset top with a frilled skirt that she brought home from France and used constantly due to the freedom of not wearing constructing jeans, black knee-length boots and a white, pure cashmere cardigan left loose over her top. She was also wearing silver earrings and her famous bracelets, which were her weapons in disguise. Her outfit was all from Dulce and Gabbana and she glided over the air as she walked. ( not literally but metaphorically).

No matter if they were the rowdy children of Ares or the brilliant offspring of Athena, she just flashed them her warm blue eyes to everybody, which seemed to make everybody around her at least smile a bit. She also had her side-swept blonde hair in a loose backwards hang that gave off her relaxed yet upbeat demeanor. She loved mornings for they always made her feel optimized.
    masvvevemanboy
    masvvevemanboy

Male
    Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2015-03-23

I just wanna say hello! Empty Re: I just wanna say hello!

Post by masvvevemanboy 3/25/2015, 5:23 pm

As Charlie looks around the camp he still is wondering why am I here? He then sees a girl who he thinks knows whats going on, so Charlie walks up to her and asks whats going on, why am I here ,and what were those things after me!?!?!
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 3/25/2015, 5:59 pm

After Juliana saw around the whole Courtyard, she saw a rather fidgety guy with greenish eyes and sandy blonde hair. She, being the bottle of sunshine she was, walked over to him with all her grace and nature and smiled up to him after she saw how he looked at her. She put a hand on her hip and raise an eyebrow when she saw him, but afterwards relaxed and placed both her hands on her back and smiled lightly to him.

"Good morrow to you Mon Cher!" said Juliana in her clear French accent.
    masvvevemanboy
    masvvevemanboy

Male
    Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2015-03-23

Post by masvvevemanboy 3/25/2015, 6:17 pm

"Um,What?" Charlie had asked the girl. Charlie had thought this girl must've been foreign or something since he really didn't know the language she was speaking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:50 pm