A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Lucy & Juliana {PRIVATE}

Liberty
    Liberty

Female
    Number of posts : 844
    Registration date : 2014-10-01

Lucy & Juliana {PRIVATE} Empty Lucy & Juliana {PRIVATE}

Post by Liberty 3/25/2015, 8:55 pm

Lucy sat by herself, stirring her tea glumly. Her had was in a messy bun and she wore a whee t-shirt with grey sweatpants. She couldn't believe her boyfriend was gone. It hurt so bad. Lucy bit back tears and she continued to stir the tea.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Lucy & Juliana {PRIVATE} Empty Re: Lucy & Juliana {PRIVATE}

Post by Brastus 3/25/2015, 9:28 pm

Juliana was happy! She had just eaten her favorite dessert, an ice cream sandwich which she managed to sneak by Chiron after her FABULOUS trip to New York with her friends and was carefully eating the sweet, making sure Chiron or his goons would sneak up and catch her eating the technically illegal article of food. She was wearing a simple white summer dress with some flats and her hair loose. She enjoyed her treat silently and with great joy, until she saw the sad way a girl was stirring her poor cup of tea. Immediately, Juliana sprung up from her seat and walked over to her and sat besides her.

"Is something the matter dearie?" Asked Juliana as she handed the girl half of her precious ice cream sandwich. Afterwards she smiled brightly to the girl and allowed her grey eyes to set in to her lost gaze. She was clearly lost in thought, but as to the why, it was just all speculation on Juliana's side. She might have been dumped, she might have had a bad hair day or she Smith have found out that her favorite food was now banned! Oh the horrors!
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 3/25/2015, 9:35 pm

Lucy looked up as someone spoke, tears brimming her eyes and threatening to fall. This girl seemed nice enough. Could Lucy tell her? Tell her how the past few weeks were complete torture? That her heart had broken so many times she was sure it could never be fixed? Maybe she could. There was only one way to find out.

"My boyfriend was killed..." Lucy said softly, her voice strangled. She ignored the piece of the ice cream sandwich. She never felt hungry anymore. She hadn't even sipped this tea. She hated life right now and she didn't have the strength to change her own mind.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/25/2015, 9:40 pm

Juliana gasped when she heard what had happened to the girl and immediately wrapped her arms around the girl, providing her with a shoulder to cry on, literally. She didn't care if her dress was ruined, she just couldn't imagine how bad this girl felt. She held her warmly in her arms and tried to treat her in a comforting way.

"Oh dearie...I don't know what I can do, but I will do whatever I can to see to it you are happy again!
    " Promised Juliana as she separated from the girl and handed her a piece of cloth so she could wipe off her tears.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 3/25/2015, 10:41 pm

Lucy let her tears fall onto the girl's shoulder. It was so hard being without him. Lucy barely hear the girls words as she sobbed.

"I don't want to be happy without him..." Lucy gasped between her violent sobs. A few set of eyes glanced at her warily and whispers began.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/27/2015, 7:20 pm

"Oh dearie! Look, I'm a daughter of Aphrodite! Maybe...if you allow me, I can help patch up that broken heart a bit." Suggested Juliana as she continued t hug the girl tightly like a mother holds a daughter. She was sympathetic to the girl since she too knew what this pain of losing someone so important was, but she would not compare herself. Instead, she offered herself to the girl if she needed her help.

OOC: sorry for short post
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 3/27/2015, 7:49 pm

"Wha-what do you mean?" Lucy asked, pulling away a little to look up at the girl. The girl seemed nice enough, she didn't have a scary look about her. Maybe Lucy could trust her. Maybe this girl could help her get over...oh she couldn't say his name! Lucy felt tears fill her already red eyes and she swallowed hard as she waited for the girl's reply.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 12:46 am