A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Alea jacta est, I'm invading Camp Jupiter!

Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Alea  jacta est, I'm invading Camp Jupiter! Empty Alea jacta est, I'm invading Camp Jupiter!

Post by Gotenks 3/27/2015, 5:26 pm

Name: Phil Webb

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Blonde-sandy, always messy

Height: 5'3

Body type: Skinny

Skin colour: Pale

Mortal parent: Jade Webb.

God parent: Mercury

Country of origin: USA

Pets: none

Talents: Diplomacy -as in, the politician way, an excellent liar- sarcasm, and getting in places -unlocking doors and sneaking in-

Skills: Stealing. He can steal from you even if you don't ldt your guard down. Mostly because he'll force you to.

Weapon: An imperial gold spear, courtesy of Camp Jupiter

Personality: Phil is a prankster. He will love to piss you off and embarass you, or generally joke on your expense. Often he passes the limits of just joking, which is one of the reasons he hasn't had many friends. He has an inferiority complex due to his dyslexia and him being short and weak, though he makes up for it with his cunningness (dunno, is it even a real word?). He is humourous, though he uses it to hide his insecurity. He is also very uncomfortable with people of the opposite gender. He's a pathological liar.

Flaws: Inferiority complex, doesn't take things seriously, stubborn

Abilities: none

Powers: none

Life before CJ: He lost his mother when he was a little kid, because she got arrested for robberies, leaving him in the hands of foster care. This was tough for him and adding to him getting bullied in school, he developed multiple psychological issues. He though started making friends when he started pranking. He kept running away from his foster homes, never being satisfied with anything, and he accidentily came across the wolf house. His training with Lupa lasted rather long, due to him not seeming very skilled in-combat, though after it he was just as good as everyone else. He got claimed on his first day at camp.

RP example: It was a bad mood day at Camp Jupiter. Cloudy, murky, with.the wind blowing hard. Everyone could sense the vibe in the air, without reason, was same as the weather. For everyone. Except Phil. Sitting in his barracks, he was thinking of the details of his newest devious plan. Devious by every meaning of the word. If only he could get it right...

Notes about character: Has been at camp for some days, due to me being too bored to make another arrival rp, on probatio. To be assigned a cohort by an approver.

Last edited by George Wilson on 3/27/2015, 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Alea  jacta est, I'm invading Camp Jupiter! Empty Re: Alea jacta est, I'm invading Camp Jupiter!

Post by Shade 3/27/2015, 5:34 pm

I may have miss counted but your Rp Example needs one more sentence.
    Also the ability is more of a skill
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Alea  jacta est, I'm invading Camp Jupiter! Empty Re: Alea jacta est, I'm invading Camp Jupiter!

Post by Gotenks 3/27/2015, 5:39 pm

Edited
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Post by Shade 3/27/2015, 5:43 pm

Approved Until Stated Otherwise. He will be placed in the 5th Cohort

Alea  jacta est, I'm invading Camp Jupiter! BuiKtQ8IUAAIguS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 12:19 am