A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I can see you staring there from across the block

Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

I can see you staring there from across the block  Empty I can see you staring there from across the block

Post by Sammy 4/6/2015, 8:58 pm

I can see you staring there from across the block  Tumblr_n0zqkopAFn1qmtfiyo1_400

It was a bright, sunny day. Xeon sat sprawled on a beach towel, strawberry lemonade at her side, an umbrella over her head protecting her porcelain skin. Her freshly-painted stiletto nails flipped through the pages of her magazine, reading every passage quickly. It really wasn't worth it, though. Most of the tips were on saving money and makeup, something Xeon had no worries for and something she had already mastered.

She sighed lightly and threw the magazine to her side, twirling her long, perfectly waved hair around one finger as she smacked her lips in thought. She picked up her drink without much thought or care, lifted it up to her lips, only to be greeted by the clank of ice in an empty glass. Oh. That wasn't good. Well, what to do about that.

She examined the glass closely, as if running out of something was a foreign concept to her. She then turned to her companion on the beach, who sat three feet away, patiently waiting for her orders, though he didn't even know he was being so heavily manipulated. "Mmm..." She said thoughtfully, before flipping her red cat-eye sunglasses up a bit. She stretched into an upward arch, her bare stomach showing flat underneath her fringed crop-top, muscular legs flexing slightly in her short denim shorts. "Trey, darling," She drawled as she returned back to her previous position, giving him a sugary sweet smile. This kid was a southern one, the kind who fell for manners and good looks first. She'd figured that out within the first five minutes she'd met him, from the way he looked her up and down and got an adorable glint in his eye when she said 'thank you'. The accent had helped, too.

"Would you mind getting me a bit more lemonade?" She asked, placing her hand gently on top of his. Oh, the poor thing was shaking. He nodded quickly and got up as Xeon handed him her glass, giving him an all-too-fake gracious smile.

Last edited by athena on 4/7/2015, 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

I can see you staring there from across the block  Empty Re: I can see you staring there from across the block

Post by Kwacken 4/6/2015, 9:26 pm

Lost. Galena wouldn't admit it to anyone, mainly because she couldn't find anyone to ask, but she was utterly lost. Where was she? She wasn't sure. She had gotten distracted trying to find the beach, and now instead of the beach, she was at a lake. How do you get away from the lake and back to the normal part of camp?

She heard someone's voice and perked her head up. Someone who might be able to help her. The daughter of Athena headed for the voices, then saw the two people. One guy, and one drop dead gorgeous woman. Wait. What? No, she wasn't suppose to think like that. Galena swallowed hard. Why did she just think the woman was gorgeous? Not that there was anything wrong with a woman acknowledging that another woman was pretty, but why was her mouth dry now? What?

With a little bit more anxiety than she had 30 seconds ago, Galena headed for the two people. "Uh, hi there. I'm Galena, and I'm a child of Athena, and I'm totally lost right now and I would like to know how to get back to camp."
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

I can see you staring there from across the block  Empty Re: I can see you staring there from across the block

Post by Sammy 4/6/2015, 10:45 pm

I can see you staring there from across the block  Tumblr_mn9w1zeIKF1softpoo1_400

As Trey stepped off, Xeon heard a voice to her side. She looked down and gave a small sigh. Gods, couldn't she just be left alone. She'd have to get some boys to be her, like, bouncers or something.

She lifted her face to the other girls, once again lowering her glasses so she could see whoever she was talking to. A girl, probably somewhere around her age. She was pretty average height, and wasn't necessarily all that skinny, either. She'd never remembered seeing her around before, and she obviously didn't know who Xeon was, or else she wouldn't even be approaching her. People didn't talk to Xeon. Xeon talked to people, and sometimes allowed them to answer. Otherwise, you're one sugary-sweet smile away from dark, clever revenge at some point in the near, or far, future.

She figured she'd show this girl a bit of mercy, though. She was obviously new. She also seemed quite nervous, though Xeon couldn't absolutely tell for sure. She seemed to be standing a bit awkwardly, but then again, she might've just been misreading the signs. Oh, well. Might as well try to have some fun.

"Oh, you poor darling," she purred, twisting her face into exaggerated sympathy, though careful not to overdo it. She sighed down at her lap, removing her glass and folding them, tucking them into her shirt neck. She then carefully stood, shifting her weight onto her long, olive-tanned right leg. "Now, let's see..." She said thoughtfully, placing a finger on her lip and twisting around as if observing the surrounding areas.

"Athena, hmm? Well, I'm Xeon, daughter of Oreithyia," she smiled in her signature innocent fashion. Step one, make them comfortable. Well, she assumed that was going pretty well. "Now, I think...if you take a right down by the armory, you should be heading straight for the cabins."

She took an extra moment to study the girl, still twisting rhythmically as she tapped the toe of her left foot into the sand. "I don't think I've seen you around before. Are you new?"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 4/8/2015, 5:01 pm

Galena's mind went to who Oreithyia was. Minor wind goddess, wife of Boreas, cool mountain winds. Mother of Khione. So would it be offensive to call her hot? Not that she was suppose to be thinking like that. She was a woman. "Cool. And no, not very, a little. I don't get out that much."

Why was she still talking? She needed to flee. Run away! Count something. Galena took a deep breath, her fingers tapping out sets of threes on her leg. This wasn't right. She wasn't suppose to be feeling this way. It was a sin. She was a good girl. Well, no, she wasn't, she had spent most her teen years in juvie, but she was a good.Catholic girl. Daughter of a Greek goddess and a priest. Maybe that didn't matter as much. But it still felt like it did.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 7:18 pm