A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

shhhh....it's someon new

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

shhhh....it's someon new Empty shhhh....it's someon new

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/7/2015, 11:23 pm

Musa skipped through the forest barefoot in her new favotire outfit and her crescent ceptter weapon in one hand. Singing was her favorite thing to do and she had the most beautiful voice too when she sang Rather Be on her pointless skipping. As she moved through the forest she began to hear the sound of someone new Andy traveled toward the sound, still skipping and singing mind you. Dryads had no cares if you knew the right ones, she was no exception. Upon finding the noise she noticed it was a boy working out alone in the forest. Giggling, Musa moved silently and walked right up behind him before poking him and saying boo.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male
    Number of posts : 3133
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

shhhh....it's someon new Empty Re: shhhh....it's someon new

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 4/7/2015, 11:33 pm

It was a nice day out, a cool breeze flowed through the air. Christopher Shay, son of Kronos and Ex-Marine who went AWOL was working out, the sounds of heavy music blasting from his iHome. His leather jacket was hanging on a branch and his tank top was in a pile near it. is scars and tattoos were visible on his muscular torso, welcome to the military, kids. The sun glistened off his metal hand as he was doing pull ups, he was about to jump down when he heard a 'boo!' Chris jumped down, looking at the girl, "I'm sorry, you frightened me." He smiled at her, he had definitely matured, in past events, he would've gotten in a fight.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/7/2015, 11:40 pm

Thats the point goof. Im Musa, Musa Amoris and im a Dryad.She smiled as she gestured to the trees and earth around her. A few strands of her cherry blossom pink hair were on the front side of her shoulder but she didn't care. Fixing her violet eyes on the boy she looked him over and noticed all of his scars and metal hand. Not knowing when to not ask questions she gestured to a few of them as her bare feet rocked back and forth on the soil.What are those from? she asked with her kind voice. Everything about Musa radiated loving and caringness, which is exactly how she was at times especially on day when it was so nice out like the day she was currently in.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 4/8/2015, 12:04 am

Chris smiled at the seemingly innocent dryad, "Christopher Shay, Son of Kronos." Though anyone who follows celebrities knows his mother, Maria Shay, head of Shay Enterprises. They made electronics that rivaled Apple and Microsoft, but he hated when people brought it up, he wasn't his money. He then laughed as she asked where the scars were from, "The Titan War, frequent Skirmishes, fighting monsters. I lost my hand fighting this really annoying kid who said he could beat the Demititans single handedly..... Wow, I never realized how Ironic that was." Chris chuckled as he turned the music off and got his shirt back on.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/8/2015, 12:08 am

Musa giggled when he talked about his hand and the irony of it all. It really was ironic though, fighting single handedly and jow having one real hand left. Then she felt sad.D....did it hurt? In the fight and war and things? I wasn't really here when they happened. My sisters and i were outside of camp and Chiron told us to stay away. I wish I could have helped. Flowers don't do much good though. She said, giggling at the last part. No matter how bad things were she always managed to see a little bit of light in things.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 4/8/2015, 12:14 am

Chris sighed, "Yeah, but I'm still alive." Chris stood against a tree and took out a cigarette, he had been in multiple wars, he needed the stress relief. He light up as he looked at the sky, there was a hint of sadness in how he presented himself.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Post by Sammy 4/8/2015, 12:19 am

Xeon was, like, totally pissed off. She'd put up with this nerdy Athena kid's ranting about gears and some political thing. Why? Because he was relatively cute, and a pretty easy play. Besides, based on his watch, his family possessed some money. She was hoping to get something more out of it that just this slobbery, messy, unexperienced makeout sesh in the freakin' forest. But nooooo. Gods, life was just so cruel to her. The worst part? The watch was a present from his deceased grandfather, who'd lost the entire family fortune gambling.

She was so done at this point. This kid had no idea what he was doing. It was like kissing a pond filled with saliva. Except worse.

She yanked away from his weak, sweaty grasp quickly, checking her nails in boredom after wiping the muck from her face in disgust. "Okay, no. I'm not doing this anymore. I'm sorry, darling, I guess you're just not my type," She said, an exaggerated sigh and a careless look on her face stated just how much this even mattered to her. The boy looked dumbstruck, mouth wide-open. Then, as the moment processed, he looked like he was almost about to cry.

"Oh, gods, don't start that. You'll make yourself look even more pitiful," She noted without a single care to her harshness, before turning on the heel of her gold sandals and beginning to walk away, leaving him with nothing more than a simple "Bye-bye, now, sweetie."

With that, she began her slow walk back to her cabin, hoping to freshen up her makeup where the dork had no-doubt smeared her makeup. She stopped, though, at the sound if two voices. Curiosity taking over, she neared them, noticing a very muscular boy and a small girl. She cared little about the girl, though the boy could be fun. She leaned against a nearby tree and watched the conversation, picking up on cues as to what her disguise would have to be this round.

OoC: accidentally deleted my post fron before, but sense she's bot interacting, I figured I could go ahead and post it again. Sorry for interrupting the flow and all.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/8/2015, 12:22 am

Musa felt sad for bringing up Chris's past. She places a hand on his upper arm gently and looked at him with her warm violet eyes.Im sorry for bringing it up. I apologize Chris. She said before taking a few steps back and leaning against her own tree with her arms behind her in the small of her back between herself and the tree. It felt wrong to bring up someone else's last but Musa couldn't remember much of her own life so she wanted to know other people's pasts to compare them to the one she had here at camp.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 4/8/2015, 12:31 am

Chris smiled, "It's not your fault, you didn't know what my past was." Chris patted her head as he cleaned up a little, putting his stuff in his backpack, whistling as he did. He was a little distant, but hey, that's what made him Chris. When he finished up he put ou his cigarette, "So your turn, what's your story?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/8/2015, 12:37 am

Musa giggled when he patted her pink hair and watched as he cleaned up. He worked diligently and whistled a mindless tune as he did so which made the Dryad happy, she loved music more than most things in life. When he asked about her past she was taken back and fiddled with the hem of her black skirt.Well...um...I have lots of sisters and no brothers since im a Dryad. I don't really get along with demigods well, they all think im weird. I don't really have a past. I usually just work with the plants in the forest, I only just recently started going to the main part of camp. She blushed a pink that matched her hair as her eyes stayed fixated on the ground.

Im not a really exciting person. I like singing though and I can transport myself through the trees if I want, I sleep in one of them too. I don't do much. My sisters think im weird. She finally finished saying, feeling sad about how different she was from the rest of her family. Sure she got along decently with them but not nearly as well as she should have been,
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 4/8/2015, 12:55 am

Chris grinned and saw a budding flower, he reached down and aged it, making it blossom. "I could pass as a son of Demeter, don't you think?" He then aged a sapling into a small tree. It was nice to see his powers had constructive uses, rather than just decaying things into dust, he felt somewhat happy about it. He was more than the monster people used to say he was.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/8/2015, 1:02 am

Musa watched, wide eyed and grinning as Chris aged the cherry blossom so it bloomed in front of her eyes and then again with the sapling. Seeing the flowers bloom made Musa itch to use her own powers.I want to show you something. She grinned as she closed her eyes and let her power flow freely. All around her flowers began to sprout and bloom until there were three dozen in a ring around her. The Dryad opened her eyes and giggled as she sat in her much loved flowers.Come on. You can sit with me. I want to know you more. I don't really know anyone at camp. She said blushing again as she plucked a few flowers, along with the Rose Chris aged, and began stringing them into a crown of sorts.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 4/8/2015, 1:07 am

Chris walked over to her, but the flowers died around him, wilting and withering away. He sighed, it was like being on the battlefield, everything around him died too early. He sat next to her anyway, "What did you want to know?" He smiled, trying to reverse time and bring them back to life, but reversing time was harder than speeding it up.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/8/2015, 1:12 am

Musa frowned when the flowers died but she just shrugged, picking the living flowers and stringing them together in a ring shape.I want to know your story, not the past part of it but your likes and dislikes and weird hobbies and favorite things to do and all the weird things that you tell a friend. Musa giggled as she used big hand gestures when describing everything. Then it occurred to her Chris only aged things never reverse. Why can't you reverse time? You make it go forward but why not back? She asked turning to face him, giving the Demititan her undevided attention.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 4/8/2015, 1:17 am

Polite, though a bit off from most others. Surprisingly , she'd never had someone like that. The girl was obviously a dryad, and was probably little threat to her. He certainly did seem powerful, though. That would be tricky. Seeing how her powers (which were supposed to be pretty cool, considering her mother the goddess of icy winds-not khione, mind you, but the other one that's hard to say) had yet to grace her with their presence, she'd gotten into some sticky situations when powerful demigods got angry at being manipulated.

Still, she wanted to try this one out. It would no doubt be quite the challenge, but she was certain the payoff would be great.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 4/8/2015, 1:19 am

Chris looked at her and sighed, "Reversing Time is hard, it's rewriting history, every decision made in that moment is erased. And even if I did, how would you ever know? You can't see me change time. Unless you're bound extremely loosely as I am." He then realized he was extremely close to her and backed away blushing. He then stood up and walked away from the dead flowers, they made him too sad, "How do Dryads age? Do they age like humans and Demis?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/8/2015, 1:25 am

Miss stood up, brushed off her skirt, and shrugged. We don't really age in the physical sense. We reach a certain age then stop aging physically and we can't die of old age or illness so I guess that's kida cool. Im only 17 though, I don't kowmuh uch about my race. And you never answered my first question. She said moving in front of him. Giggling at his soft blush Musa smiled up at the taller demititan. He was nice and it made her want to have more friends at camp if they were all like him.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 4/8/2015, 1:33 am

Chris chuckled, "Don't laugh at me, but I'm a warrior-turned-poet. I used to revel in bloodshed, but now I can't stand the sight of it. Don't get me wrong, I'm still able to fight, but I'd much rather talk things out. He then pondered in his own thoughts, "I suppose I love the simple things, a simple life is a beautiful one."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/8/2015, 1:37 am

Musa smiled kindly.Why would I laugh at something like that? I think it's nice for a change of pace from a life like the one you had to where you are. It seems happier and relaxed. The only thing im really good at is singing and paint but I guess the one is because of all the flowers I see all the time. she said with a slight laugh then a blush of her own. Making friends was harder than she thought but she needed some friends at least and Chris was nice enough to her.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 4/8/2015, 10:32 am

Chris chuckled, "You can make careers from both of them." Chris laid back, looking at the sky, yawning. "It really is beautiful out, I just wish it would start raining, that'd be perfect." Chris loved the rain, it was a great metaphor for washing one's past away, and chuckled, smiling at the Dryad, "I wish the other DTs weren't so blood thirsty."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/8/2015, 11:44 am

Musa had a sense of hope when Chris talked about her talent becoming a potential job.Then again, who would buy pictures from a weirdo like her. This thought made her sad and she frowned to herself. At the mention of rain she looked at the sky and wanted it to rain as well.It would be nice to have a nice spring rain. I usually dance and sing in the rain by myself. Kinda stupid huh? She laughed to at herself. She wished clouds would roll in and she could just dance her mindless dancing and feel the soil turn to mud under her feet.

Chris mentioned something about the other demititans being bloodthirsty and Musa shivered. She couldn’t stand the sight of blood, it made her head spin.Well I’m glad you are nice. I haven't ever met any other demis here, gods or titans. That’s the nice thing about living in the forest I guess, you can be alone and at peace. She smiled up at Chris as a small sound of thunder rolled in overhead. Musa grinned wildly and rushed to a tree, starting to climb and motioning for Chris to follow her.Come one. This is the best part of the rain. She giggled as her bare feet helped her grip the bark and the smell of rain reached her nose.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 4/8/2015, 8:07 pm

Xeon lifted her hand to her mouth to hide her snicker. Warrior-turned-poet? Oh, how charming. Next thing you know, he'd be declaring his love for his dead Annabel Lee. That was really just too sweet.

Then something came up that caused her to focus her hearing even more. DT? As in, demi-titan? Oh, things really were getting interesting here. Xeon had never really talked with the demi-titans, though she knew that they were pretty much the ultra-super-radiance guys when it came to powers. Xeon didn't really care about that, of course, so long as they stayed out of her way, but she did figure that it would be useful to know. She was pretty weak herself when it came to all that magical stuff, so she'd have to make sure to be careful. Really careful. Like, super careful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content