A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sunny and Hot

HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Sunny and Hot  Empty Sunny and Hot

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/8/2015, 2:03 pm

Dallas was currently spending a day at the beach, the waves calm and cool were as the day was hot, giving the impression for some fun. Luckily that was exactly what Dallas intended to do. Taking off her funky t-shirt -no worries, she has a bikini underneath- she felt the warm sun on her skin. Leaving her hair free falling, Dallas walked across the Shore. Being the daughter of Poseidon, this was one of the best places to be. 
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Sunny and Hot  Empty Re: Sunny and Hot

Post by Gotenks 4/8/2015, 2:09 pm

It was a sunny day something that Ron was never too fond of. Sadly most of the days at Camp were like that. Which made him say "F- it, l'm going to the beach!". Surprisingly, no one was there. Except one girl. One utterly gorgeous girl -he said that a lot at camp, but this time was the real thing -- he also said that a lot. He was a bit sweaty, due to the unlucky fact that all his clothes were black, but he decided to give it a shot. He also made a mental note to avoid pickup lines,with this one.

He smiled at her. "Hey there. Hot day, ain't it?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/8/2015, 2:22 pm

Dallas, hearing the voice of a boy, turned to see a figure clothed in black standing near her. Not only that, but he actually spoke to her. What was up with that? Hearing his question she smiled at him. "Sure is." Her southern accent came through naturally... and unfortunately. "And who just might you be?" she asked. 
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/8/2015, 2:27 pm

She was from the south, huh? Well, technically he was too, but California was a bit different. He smiled back at her. "Ron, son of Melinoe, ruler of ghosts, at your most humble service. And who are you, love?" he said his voice not crossing the line between friendliness and flirting.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/8/2015, 2:31 pm

Dallas cringed inside. Love? Nobody called her love. "Dallas Clearwater, Daughter of Poseidon, ruler of the sea. Melinoe is a good one. What brings you to the beach?" She didn't feel like telling him off, not yet. Him calling her love was a simple pestering. Well, for the moment. Besides, he had yet to give her a actual reason to drown him. 
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/8/2015, 2:36 pm

Poseidon? He had to be careful. If he angered her, nobody told him he'?d be safe from her arounnd all this water. He decided to shrug his shoulders. "Well, it's a hot day, so l thought l might as well. Since l was fairly lucky... given that it isn't very crowded. I.don't like big crowds."
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/8/2015, 2:40 pm

"That make's sense. I mean, the hot part." Honestly, Dallas had no idea what to say. Here she was supposed to be having a day alone at the beach and now someone was actually talking to her. Not that she had a problem with it. After all, he did seem nice enough. "So.. can you like... see ghosts and stuff?" she asked. 
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/8/2015, 2:46 pm

He gave an evil grin. "See them, speak to them, summon them, manipualte them, send them to haunt you. What about you? I'm sure you are quite dangwerous, especially here." he said, taking off his shirt -luckily he was quite fit. He smiled to her. "Just don't give me a demonstration. I prefer to get in the water by myself." he joked
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/9/2015, 9:48 am

Dallas smiled brightly at Ron. "I prefer to keep my powers a secret... resulting in a surprise." Hearing that he like to get into the water himself she laughed. "By all means, I won't try to drown you unless you give me a reason." Thinking for a moment about the last part of his comment, She started to run towards the waves, then jumping in at the last moment. Dallas urged the waves to push her further, causing her to go out further to sea.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/14/2015, 3:57 am

Won't try to drown him unless he gives her a reason? Well... that's good to know. Hot and dangerous? Things were just getting better and better. He watched her (Read: checked her out) getting in the water, and he patiently got in himself and started swimming towards her.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/14/2015, 9:22 am

Dallas smirked. "Sure you want to come this far out?!" she called to him. Dunking under the waves once more, she seen a few fish as she waved to them, smiling and allowing the water to get her clothes wet, instead of staying dry. 
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/15/2015, 12:12 pm

It was Ron's turn to smirk. "Just because you are Poseidon's daughter doesn't mean l can't swim, Dallas." He was getting closer to her, since she was busy messing with the fish or something. He tried to swim faster towards her. "Say, how long you been here?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/15/2015, 12:30 pm

She laughed, hearing Ron's comment after popping back out from under the water. "About.. three months now. Well technically I came, stayed a week, then left for two months to explain to mom.. and now I'm back. Yourself?" 
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/17/2015, 1:07 pm

"Explaining took two months? Really? Well, guess that's a lot to explain... been here for, has it been a week? Well, 5 days at least." he said as he reached her. Darn, was she fine! He smiled at her, then realised he was speechless in front of her. "So, err, now we're in. Do what?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/17/2015, 1:13 pm

Dallas shook her head. "No, visiting my friends and family did, silly. And yes, 5 days." She thought for a moment about his question of what to do. "Well..." She put her hands under the water, as she pulled them back up quickly, splashing Ron's face. 
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 5/6/2015, 2:11 pm

Silly? Splashed him with water? That meant war. Of course, he wouldn't splash her back, that would be a wrong move against the daughter of Poseidon. Against the hot, interesting, dynamic and fairly powerful daughter of Poseidon. He just smiled at her and then splashed her with water himself because YOLO. "Really harsh payback, hope you could handle it."
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/6/2015, 2:49 pm

Dallas laughed. "Hardly harsh at all. I hate to see what could kill me." While saying this, she rolled her eyes. Perhaps she could use her powers, just because she could. Putting on her poker-face, Dallas willed approximately 3 gallons to her will. Forming one of her orbs, she made it come up behind Ron and hit him in the back. She ducked under the waves before he could react.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 5/7/2015, 7:48 am

Ron smiled. "Cheating, huh? You know, if l use powers, you probably won't like it. You see, ghosts know things... What you fear, for instance." Best part about it: it wasn't a bluff. He was ready to do it with any given chance. But he just looked at her with a crooked grin on his face, to worry her. Or at least, he hoped he would. She had the looks, but not the attitude of a princess.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/7/2015, 9:36 am

Dallas was officially worried to a certain extent. Ghost's did know things. Things about her that other's shouldn't know, couldn't know and hopefully would never know. She allowed the water to go back and do it's own thing. "Fine," she said with a pouty tone. "You win."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 5/7/2015, 2:45 pm

Part he didn't think of: The freak points he had won with this 'threat' of his. He tried to get closer, not in an attempt to flirt, but to seem friendlier. "That's cool. Not like l would do it. I mean, l would, if youwent all Aquawoman mode but y'know. I think... uh, l'm not good with words. Just chill."And that upright sucked, didn't it? Oh well, not like he had actual chsnces with her, right?
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/11/2015, 9:45 am

Dallas felt the need to scrunch up her face. But didn't. He was starting to get close, to close actually. Trying to ignore it, she chose to listen to Ron instead. "Understandable.... but I would drown you and your little evil minions along with you... You realize that right?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 5/12/2015, 9:19 am

Ron chuckled. He found the idea amusing. Bring beaten by a girl? (Note: in character, that's not me) lt was at next to impossible. But he didn't say. He just smiled at her and backed off because he saw she hadn't appreciated it, and with a careless tone of voice he said: "Oh well, we'll never find out ." Not like he'd fight her, but it was nice to piss her off a little.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/12/2015, 9:52 am

Dallas raised a brow. She could tell somewhat what was running through his brain. All guys tended to have that same look or stance when they tried to get cocky. "Excuse you? But I beg to differ on that matter. Besides, you never know what the hell I could do." She smirked a bit. "And you definitely don't know my limitations."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 5:58 pm