A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Let's Ride

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Let's Ride Empty Let's Ride

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/9/2015, 10:54 pm

Natasha was working late tonight on a bike she bought at a dealership who said it would never run again. They clearly didn't know Ash very well. After a few dozen Google searches she had it roaring to life but wanted to fine tune the details. Standing up and wiping her hands on her faded jeans Ash smiled to herself as Attila's song Shots For The Boys played loud enough to block out most of the noise of the outside. As she tied back her long red hair in a ponytail she wondered what her siblings would think of her all dirty and such. The thought made her chuckle, boy were those Aphrodite kids odd. Then again, she was an Aphrodite herself but she was very different in soooo many ways.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Let's Ride Empty Re: Let's Ride

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/10/2015, 10:38 am

Dallas found her self unable to sleep, again. Now she was back for another round in the forest as the moon was high in the sky. Not knowing it, she had stumbled upon a girl working on what looked like a Motorcycle. Running her hand through her hair, Dallas pressed on as her shorts got caught on a branch. Grumbling, she detached herself and walked further towards the girl. It was best to know as many people as possible, or at least she thought. "Anything I can help with?" she asked, once she was a few yards away. 
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/10/2015, 10:53 am

Ash barley heard the voice over the music. Not unless you can somehow get me a sick paint job and a beer. She said turning towards the girl and extending her hand. Might as well make a few friends along the way at camp. Natasha de Angelou, Daughter of Aphrodite. You? She asked turning down the music so she didn't wake anyone up.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/13/2015, 9:30 am

Dallas chuckled. "Dallas Clearwater, Daughter of Poseidon. Unfortunately I can't get you a beer, of the paint job, but I may be able to design it. What are you doing here in the woods so late, anyway?" she asked. It wasn't to be nosey, but the bike was nice. 
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/13/2015, 9:36 am

Understandable. Hold that thought. Ash took a few steps towards a log and reached in to grab a few bottles of IBC bottled Rootbeer. Want one?Dont worry, it's just soda. She asked before using a bottle opener and taking a drink of the sweet drink. As far as the paint went Ash could care less what the bike looked like but no pink or girly crap. She may have been a daughter of Aphrodite but she was not some girl who picked flowers and wore dresses, those days are long since over.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/13/2015, 9:56 am

"Sure, I'll take one." Walking towards Natasha, Dallas took a drink for herself and opened it. Taking a drink, she found that it was surprisingly cool. "So is there something that people call you around here? Other than Natasha, I mean." During her last couple of day's at camp, Dallas found that sometimes people liked to be called something like a nickname. 
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/13/2015, 10:44 am

Ash shrugged. I my siblings call me the 'mistake' but I prefer the name Ash. She said with a small laugh as she sat on the bike and listened to the engine mix with the music. Taking a few more sips of her drink she set the bottle down and started fiddling with the bike again. It may have been the least Aphrodite thing to do but at this point she was just glad to have a set of wheels for if she wanted to escape this hellish place for a weekend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 1:41 pm