A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Time To Say Goodbye

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Time To Say Goodbye Empty Time To Say Goodbye

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/11/2015, 12:17 pm

Demetrius rested a hand on the tree that kept them all safe from the outside world. Camp was like a sanctum for demigods and Fae creatures. Leaving this place was going to be hard for him, he had people he didn't want to say goodbye to. Narcissus, his siblings, Alice. Fiddling with the necklace of his outfit he waited on the edge of camp to see if anyone would come say goodbye while he went back to the UK to be with his family before his stepfather passed away.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Time To Say Goodbye Empty Re: Time To Say Goodbye

Post by Green 4/13/2015, 6:55 pm

Narcissus was looking for Demetrius, knowing that there was a possibility that his boyfriend would be leaving. When he did find him their notices stood behind him a few inches with his on his hip. He wore a simple tank top and blue jeans along with a pair of steel toe black boots. Saying to his boyfriend "where are you going?" He knew that Demetrius stepfather is not doing well and that he might be dying soon. Because of this he knew that they might break sooner than later. "Are you leaving camp again?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/13/2015, 7:02 pm

You know i have to little dove. Dem frowned as he took a step closer to his much loved boyfriend. Mom and my sisters need me in the UK for dad. I'll talk to you as often as I can and let you know how he is if you want. I should be back in a month or so. If her passes then slightly longer but if the doctors bring him back around ill be on my way home as soon as I can. I promise. Demetrius said as he help his boyfriend's cheek in one hand and placed a soft kiss on his lips.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/13/2015, 7:08 pm

The son of Aphrodite whimpered a bit and felt Demetrius' hand tha was on his cheek. He kissed back and looked down, tearing up a bit. "I-I love you so much and...and I know I haven't been the best boyfriend. I just want you to know that..." He choked up and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck. "Just come back to me. I don't care if it's week or a year. Just come back."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/13/2015, 7:13 pm

Dem froze slightly then sighed and hugged his boyfriend close.I promise i will Narcissus. I want you to have something. Demetrius reached inside his pocket and held out a necklace for his boyfriend. I just wanted you to have something to remember me by while I'm gone. It was my sisters before she moved and so I wanted you to have it. Now i have even more reason to come back. He said giving a small smile as the bike engine roared.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/13/2015, 10:15 pm

Narcissus looked at the necklace and took the necklace from his hand. Holding it in front, he studied the black and silver pendent. Water started to feel his eyes as it now sunk in that he wouldn't be seeing Demetrius for quiet a while. For a second, he thought about offering to go with him, but he quickly realized that he might be intruding and didn't want to complicate things farther for Demetrius. However, before he took off, Narcissus ran up to him and hugged him tightly, then whispered something in his ear, something that he would be looking forward to. Being a son of Aphrodite, he couldn't help but to say it. After that, he broke away from him as a tear rolled down his face.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/13/2015, 10:27 pm

Demetrius, who wasn't surprised by what Narcissus said, merely smirked and whispered back in his ear softly before kissing away a few tears and giving his signature deep and seductive chuckle.Until we meet again, your highness. Dem chuckled giving a low bow to his boyfriend. He tried his best to keep him happy so leaving him was going to bring him down and make him want to try harder to be better for him. Standing straight he scooped his boyfriend off the ground in one final embrace and kissed him for the last time one the mouth before setting him down and turning to walk towards his bike.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/13/2015, 10:45 pm

Narcissus gave him a blushing smile and looked away, running his hands through his hair. "Have a save flight...Sunny D." He shoved his hands into his pockets, but before he knew it, his boyfriend had picked him off clean off the ground, kissing him. The son of Aphrodite kissed him back, not wanting to leave his arms. He was sat down and bit his lip. "I'll send you Iris videos!" He exclaimed after him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/13/2015, 10:50 pm

Demetrius chuckled and revved the motorcycle engine as he fish tailed and sped off down the interstate towards New York. He was flying one way home so it was nice not to have to worry about a lay over anywhere. Dem reached the air port and hoped that Narcissus wouldn't completely break down over him being gone for so long. Boarding the plane he sat in his first class chair, reclined, shut his eyes, put in music, and fell asleep before the plane even left the tarmack.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/13/2015, 10:55 pm

Narcissus watched as his boyfriend took off on his motorcycle. Even now he could feel the soft lips of Demetrius on his own. Glancing up at the sun, he squinted his eyes and wriggled his nose, causing his Michael Kors sunglasses to appear on his face. With that, the son of Love turned around and headed back to camp, a tear falling from his eye.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 9:00 pm