A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

just kick back, let the universe align

Jase
    Jase

Male
    Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2015-04-03

just kick back, let the universe align Empty just kick back, let the universe align

Post by Jase 4/12/2015, 2:23 am

just kick back, let the universe align Tumblr_mxvuubpd4b1sznnc9o1_500
    CARTER - SIXTEEN - APOLLO
    carter needed a swim. like, right now. one - today was especially hot. two - no one else was at the lake, and he really needed some alone time. he slips off his sweater, and then his tight, black tee shirt. He really doesn't bother taking his skinny jeans off, because he was not going to swim in his boxers. he sits in the grass, cross-legged, and glances around for a little while. there's a nymph a few meters to his right, who waves at him. his lips form a smile, and he nods, before his attention is brought back to the lake. he imagines that he probably looks a bit weird, sitting shirtless on the grass. but he doesn't really care. today was a sunday, anyway. sundays mean lazy days (sundays also mean cabin seven duty days, but whatever, that didn't matter right now). after a while of enjoying the breeze, carter leaves his vans sneakers in the grass, and dives into the lake, plunging head first.

Last edited by Batarang on 5/2/2015, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

just kick back, let the universe align Empty Re: just kick back, let the universe align

Post by mabel pines 4/12/2015, 10:02 pm

it's awfully warm out for new york, and taleis is pretty damn grateful, in all honestly. he's from california. taleis and cold weather don't agree, even if he does love his dramatic coats and pretty scarves. all in all, taleis would pick his tiny yellow swim trunks over a coat any day.

he's still debating whether or not to jump in. the weather's nice, the water looks inviting, and there is a rather nice looking rope swing calling his name. but on the other hand, gin has been saying he could use a tan, and it would be nice to be able to one up aidan in the whole tan department. aidan's been holding it over taleis' head for months, but it's not taleis' fault that he hasn't had a private moment for nude sunbathing without his lovely, private rooftop back home.

as much as taleis values a good tanning session, though, it sounds a bit boring right now. on the other hand, taking a running jump onto the rope swing and seeing how far he can land in the lake does not sound at all boring, and more like something taleis would enjoy doing. 'good discussion,' he thinks, giving himself a mental pat on the back and beaming to himself, before making a beeline to the rope swing.

ooc: im so sorry i dont even know what this is i was like. a step away from using some stupid mcdonald's pixel background this seemed like the better choice for some reason????
    Jase
    Jase

Male

just kick back, let the universe align Empty Re: just kick back, let the universe align

Post by Jase 4/13/2015, 6:55 am

ooc: it looks cute af tho like how are u so good at html coding??? how does one html code that well????
    okay, maybe carter wasn't exactly the best swimmer. he'd been around derick long enough to realize that (seriously, he feels so inferior to derick's swimming skills). he probably looks like an amatuer swimmer, (because maybe he is), but the water's cooling, and that's enough to help carter relax in it. he lets himself surface for a little bit, glancing around. he can see some guy running towards the rope swing, and for some reason, the first thing he thinks is, "he has cool hair." he doesn't know why that's his first though about the guy, but he shrugs it off and plunges back into the water. a nymph kind of stares at him angrily, like, "ew, mortals," and carter reminds himself to stay away from her. after a few minutes, he decides he's swam enough, and he makes his way the shore, pulling himself out of the water and onto a patch of grass.

Last edited by Batarang on 5/2/2015, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 4/13/2015, 8:53 am

taleis doesn't really notice that there's another person at the lake until he's airborn, which probably was a bit of a bad move, noticing them. taleis is a bit overenthusiastic with new people.

he opens his mouth, a 'hi!' ready to be shouted out, when he plunges right into the water. at least he wasn't inhaling, because all that happens is bubbles pouring out of his mouth in the water. bubbles are much prefered to mouthful of water, really. taleis should know; he's experienced his fair share of that.

he kicks himself up to the surface and laughs at himself. gods, trying to say hi to someone right before jumping into the lake, that's a new low. ben would be disappointed. but also fond, because taleis may be an idiot, but ben is in love with him, so. there's that.

taleis pedals his feet in the water for a couple seconds, just to make sure he's perfectly afloat, before lifting his hand and waving to the other boy. he looks friendly, taleis thinks. "hi!" he calls out. no water gets into his mouth, so he'll count that as a win.

ooc: tbH i just read thru like a billion template thingies i found & copied them down i've been doing this for yEARS it's like my Thing?? also sites like shine n crap are super helpful man. i also could possibly try 2 tutor u?? if u want????? possibly?????????????? who knows

Last edited by lucifer rigby on 4/27/2015, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/14/2015, 6:15 am

carter's soaking wet once we gets out of the water, so he just kind of sits in the grass, his arms straightened behind his back, and he rests most of his upper body weight on his arms. he grabs a towel from his bag and attempts to dry his hair, but he gives up after he realizes a small towel isn't going to cut it. he stares at the lake for a while until he realizes the guy (who he had described as having cool hair, because hey, he really does) was waving at him. the guy shouts a 'hi!' from where he is, and then carter's like, 'wait, is he talking to me?'. he turns around and does a quick once-over of the rest of the area. there isn't really any other person except him. he waves at the guy, and shouts, "hey!" maybe i should go over to him, he thinks.
    "stay out in the sun and bask in its glory, or guy with cool hair?" he mutters, almost inaudible.
    the guy does seem friendly. and he does have really, really cool hair.
    guy with cool hair it is, then, he decides.
    with that, he throws the towel off his shoulders and dips back into the water.

ooc: yAS but it okay if u dont have the time to tutor me tbh lmao im gonna learn coding on shine >_>

Last edited by Batarang on 5/2/2015, 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 5/1/2015, 10:53 am

taleis paddles over to the other person - he looks nice. taleis likes nice people. taleis just likes people, really. people are great.

"hi," he says again, grinning. his hairs all floppy in his eyes, soaking wet and plastered to his forehead. he feels like tarzan, a bit. "i'm taleis. son of clymene. who're you?" he tacks on, hoping this boy isn't one of those people who knows clymene is a titan, or who knows taleis is a demititan already. people tend to get a lot less nice after that, for some reason.

although, on further consideration, it's probably got something to do with stella destroying those cabins a couple years ago, or chris and all those weapons he's got.

ooc: honestbhly i just want 2 have enough ppl who know how 2 code so we can have coding contests ok so like if u need any help w/ ANYTHING i will help u we will start a legion of coders it'll be gr8
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/2/2015, 10:33 pm

carter sees the guy paddling towards him, and he instantly smiles. as he gets closer, he kind of realizes his uncanny resemblance to tarzan, and carter almost mentally slaps himself for it. wait, what disney character do i look like?" he finds himself wondering, and he almost, almost gets into a full on debate about it inside his head, but he's snapped back into reality when the guy introduces himself as taleis, a son of clymene. "i'm carter, from apollo's cabin," carter says, his lips forming into a wide grin. he has, like, no idea who clymene is, but he doesn't mention it. that would probably seem rude. at least, he thinks it would. he runs a hand through his wet hair, which sticks to his forehead, forming a slight fringe. he pushes it to the side in a really wet, almost-quiff. "so," he says, "this is gonna sound real weird, but i got a question for you. have you ever wondered if there were giant squids in this lake?"

ooc: bruh idk if you've heard of this but (u probably have?? im guessing?) there's this site called weCode (this gem right here) and they have coding competitions and stuff its pretty great tbh i think you'd join it??? but yh i cant code to save my life i am tRyING
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 5/4/2015, 10:59 am

taleis grins. nice, someone who doesn't know the whole demi titan deal. it's not like clymene's even a dangerous titan or anything, just fame and infamy, but. he can't really blame everyone for being scared when the rest of his cabinmates are so. well.

"that'd be awesome," taleis says, eyes wide. "all harry potter like." he hopes they've got a giant squid in the lake. maybe it'd be friendly.

ooc: :OOOOO I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT SITE i know they have contests on shine but im always scared 2 join bc they have h*ckin lAUZ & he's like a complete coding GOD & i am scared but bro like once school is done i do like -5 things ok i have n othing i can totally try 2 tutor u if u want!!! even tho im kinda crap @ making tutorials i can dO MY BEST

also im like vaguely braindead rn lMAO SOZ MY POST SUCKS
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/6/2015, 6:12 am

"oh, bro, that would be awesome. like, we've got nymphs and stuff, so why not a giant squid, right?" carter says, cracking a smile. he likes this taleis - he's nice. the fact that he answered carter's question without giving him the 'are you high? face is pretty cool. he's asked that question to a random ares kid before, and he swears he has never seen anyone look so uncomfortable. it's fun, though. most people don't start conversations with strangers off with a question on giant squids. "do you think it'd be a nice giant squid, though? like, would it be friendly or would it go all godzilla on everyone and kill people?"

ooc: it okay tbh my brain is like spazzing rn bcos eXAMS but bro if you could tutor me i would love u for life i'll still ship pepila though

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 2:49 am