A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

"watch out!"

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

"watch out!" Empty "watch out!"

Post by jake. 4/13/2015, 3:48 am

"watch out!" Tumblr_nhttc3gnLQ1tr7tgco9_250
    barth -- son of silvanus, legacy of libera -- sixteen -- gardener of new rome

barth huffed as he put his hands on his hips, and using a gloved hand to wipe the sweat off of his forehead. he tapped the ground infront of him, and a tulip grew out, the bud closed. he tapped it again, and it appeared in full bloom. it was a beautiful sunset orange. bartholomew sighed, happiness filling him up. he shook his arms, pulled up his green gardening gloves, and wiped his hands on his dirty jeans. a breeze ruffled his untidy brown hair. he sighed once more, a sound of satisfaction. he wheeled his cart full of earth and rotten grass away to the next patch. clicking his fingers, the dead flower infront of him slowly grew healthier, until it was a colourful bud once more. tapping the bud, it bloomed into a small daisy. he smiled, and began whistling.

barth was wearing his usual attire; gardening gloves, a green t-shirt, some worn-out jeans, that were cut off above his ankles. he wore red converse casually. his messy hair was slightly sweaty. but barth never seemed to smell. it was actually the opposite; he smelled of freshly peeled grapes and a nice day in the woods all of the time. his ray-ban-hipster-glasses sat slightly crookedly on his nose. barth pushed them up with his index finger.

Last edited by jake. on 5/19/2015, 10:42 am; edited 3 times in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

"watch out!" Empty Re: "watch out!"

Post by Green 4/13/2015, 7:25 am

"Hey, yeah! I'll catch you later!" Shouted Vino as he turned his body to look behind him. He threw his arm up in the air as he laughed a bit, not realizing that he had stepped on the that Barth had just finished working on. He had just came from playing basket ball in New Rome so he was wearing black Nike tennis shoes, purple gym shorts that stopped just above his knees, and a black t-shirt. When the son of Bacchus, legacy of Apollo realized what he had done, he winced, making an 'oops' face and looking around. After about three seconds of thinking, Vino shrugged his shoulders and continued walking toward his barrack.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/13/2015, 8:23 am

barth was peacefully watering the crocuses, when he turned around an heard a noise. he saw a guy casually walking off. barth scanned the area, and there it was -- the crime scene. his poor tulip had been crushed. his eyes flew to the guy, and he growled. he stomped over to him, and slipped his long fingers to his collar. he pulled to stop him, and turned him around to face him forcefully. he cleared his throat, pretended to look bored, and pointed to the trampled flower. he put his hands on his hips and raised an eyebrow. "well, sonny, i think you'll need to plant a new one, as far as i'm concerned."

barth gave the guy a hard stare, and then frowned. wasn't he the son of bacchus that threw those parties all of the time? barth spat on the ground next to the guy's shoes. he looked up; and realized the boy had a name- vino. he was in the fifth cohort. barth scoffed, turned around, and tapped the ground infront of him. a fresh tulip bloomed. he tapped it again, turning it into a bright red. he gathered it up in his hands, and pressed the muddy earth into the guys vino's hands. he raised his eyebrows and nodded towards the place where he had crushed the tulip. then he grabbed him by the upper arm and pulled him slowly towards a fresh patch of earth. "go. plant it, party boy."

Last edited by jake. on 4/14/2015, 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/13/2015, 4:50 pm

"watch out!" Giphy

Before Vino could go in the direction of the cohorts, he felt someone snatch at his t-shirt collar. Taken by surprise by the sudden jolt back, the Roman demigod said, "Hey, what the fu-!" His eyes fell on the shorter, lighter-skinned Roman. He had glasses and dirt covered hands. "Yo, you really need to back out my face before I kick yo a$$!" Shouted the son of Bacchus, almost causing a scene.

The guy looked familiar, what was is his name? Barth? Yeah that was it. Vino watched in shock as Barth grew another flower and placed it in his hands. Vino allowed him to drag him back to the spot of the crushed tulip. He looked down at the ground and back at Barth.. "Uh, I hope you don't think I'm going to just do what you say." He narrowed his eyes, at the son of Ceres? No, it was someone different. "Just take a chill pill." Vino reached out and lightly patted the side of his face, smirking.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/14/2015, 10:51 am

barth looked shocked for a second, then regained his composure, and smacked vino's hand away. outrageous.
    barth gave him a hard stare. he drew in a quick, short breath, and clicked his fingers at the spot. a growl hitched in his throat. "plant. that. flower." he grumbled, pushing his glasses up with his index finger. "do you think i do this all for fun? well, yes, partly, you are right, party boy, but listen here, sonny; this is tiring work. so please," he huffed and spread his hands out infront of him, smirking, "do me the favor and plant this one flower while i have to plant hundreds every day." he snarled the last part. barth was tired, and really just wanted some food. all he asked for. he was free on weekends and fridays, but the whole job wasn't all fun and games. it was dirt and planting.

Last edited by jake. on 4/18/2015, 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/14/2015, 4:35 pm

Vino couldn't help, but roll his eyes while Barth was talking about whether he enjoyed planting flowers or not. To be honest, he really didn't care. "Blah, blah." He squatted down where the smashed tulip was and began to replant the one that Barth gave him. "Anything to keep your nerdy a$$ quiet...and stop calling me 'party boy'." He mumbled underneath his breath while he was bent over on all fours, planting the flower. After finishing, he looked over his shoulder at the guy and narrowed his eyes. "There, happy? flower petal?"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/18/2015, 7:17 am

barth scoffed. "i suppose so." only then he realized that the boy was... well... he was kind of hot. barth stared at him for a second, then shook his head, trying hard not to bite his lip. instead he blushed and scratched the back of his head uncertainly, his eyebrows furrowed together. "err... so, which cohort are you in?" he asked, and tried to regain his composure.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/18/2015, 7:25 am

Vino rolled his eyes and got up from the ground, wiping his dirty hands off on his gym shorts. [color:9ec5=ffcc99]"Yeah, okay." He crossed his arms and looked at the other guy. "I'm from the fifth cohort. Surprised?" The son of Bacchus asked him while he watched as some of his friends walked passed him. He decided not to greet them, rather, return his attention to Barth. A lot of people had made the assumption that Vino was from the fifth cohort, and, they were right, he was. But he felt it as a personal gab for him not being as serious as the other legionnaires. Vino gave Barth a once over before turning the question saying, "What about you, flower child?"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/24/2015, 10:53 am

barth didn't make a comment, but rather, he smiled at vino. "cool." he said. he jerked his head towards the fourth cohort barracks. "i'm in fourth. surprised?" he asked, imitating vino's voice, but a teasing tone lay underneath. as vino called him flower boy he rolled his eyes, but kept a smile on his face. "watch it, party boy." he said loudly and grinned. then he remembered where he was heading next... was it the mess hall? he checked his watch and smiled. "i'm heading to the mess hall now... you wanna come?" he said and raised his eyebrows at the son of bacchus. "or nah?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/24/2015, 11:07 am

Vino nodded his head, uncrossing his arms from his chest and placing his hands into his pockets. "Yeah, actually. I thought you would be in the second or third cohort." He smiled a bit before licking his lips and looking down at his Nike shoes, chuckling when he called him 'party boy' again. "Uh, sure, I'll go with you to the mess hall." The son of Bacchus started walking toward the dinning area. Vino had noticed his accent was confused on whether it was Scottish or Irish so he decided not to say anything. "Eh, I like your eyes..they're different." His eyes, really? Vino gave himself a mental facepalm, looking away as they walked.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/19/2015, 10:49 am

barth -- son of silvanus, legacy of libera -- seventeen -- gardener of new rome

barth slowly looks up and gives vino a crooked smile of sorts. "oh... yeah. hetrochromia iridium." he says quickly and nods, looking away, a blush on his pale cheeks. the pushed his glasses up with his index finger and shrugged. "as for the second or third... i'm not exactly from a rich family. middle-class standard and stuff." he shrugs again and smiles at vino, a hint of a smirk on his handsome face. "yourself?" he asks politely.

Last edited by jake. on 5/23/2015, 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/19/2015, 8:47 pm

"watch out!" Tumblr_lg0se0frNP1qgrzo6o1_400

Vino smiled when Bart stated what the different eye colors were called. It was actually pretty cute. "Eh, I'm not from a rich family so that'll probably explain why I'm in the fifth cohort." He laughed a bit and wrapped his arm around his neck. "So what you in the mood for, Mr. Gardener? Some salad or some shiz like that?" He asked as they headed toward the mess hall. He himself was starving since his basketball game with the other Roman demigods.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/23/2015, 5:49 am

barth -- son of silvanus, legacy of libera -- seventeen -- gardener of new rome

barth smiles at vino. "i'm more in the mood for some fries. but salad ain't half bad, y'know..." he says and smirks at vino. "you ever try it, professor grape, or d'you just drink wine and eat steak?" he teases and looks at his watch quickly. half past four. they still had some time, right? tonight there were war games and... well, apart from that... nothing.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/31/2015, 10:33 pm

"Ayye that perfect, Bart!" The African American demigod chuckled and removed his arm from around his neck. "Oh, please. Have I ever had fries before? What type of question is that, broski?" Perhaps he was just messing? He didn't know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:23 am