A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

running down to the riptide

Jase
    Jase

Male
    Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2015-04-03

running down to the riptide Empty running down to the riptide

Post by Jase 4/14/2015, 8:10 am

running down to the riptide Tumblr_nmsp4d3J6p1tf4jw9o1_250running down to the riptide Tumblr_mbfwktxv2B1rbvyzmo4_250running down to the riptide Tumblr_nmsp40SgL01tf4jw9o1_250

jack's bored. and hungry, too, but mostly bored. carter had made a bee line for the lake literally the second they left the mess hall, and jack wasn't really a big fan of the lake, so now he was heading to the beach. he has his ray bans on, with his 'venice' shirt, the blue sleeves carefully rolled up, and his low-cut converse. along with that, he's wearing his denim shorts, that cut just above his knee. his hair's put up in a bit of an artfully messy quiff, which he had somehow managed to put together in the span of five minutes. sometimes, jack is amazed by himself and his hair-quiffing skills. he walks on the sandy shores and, as usual, there's a bunch of apollo and aphrodite kids playing volleyball. a part of him wants to join them, but then he's like, nah, and he decides to take a seat in the sand. for some reason, he resorts to staring at the sea. it was oodly calming.

Last edited by Batarang on 4/14/2015, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

running down to the riptide Empty Re: running down to the riptide

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/14/2015, 9:07 am

Was Lilliana bored at the moment? Yeah, you could totally say that. Today it was a nice day, so she decided on going to the beach. Wearing her usual CHB t-shirt, shorts and black designer combat boots, her hair in a free fall. She was walking across the sand shore. Of corse she looked around for a familiar face, only to find one. Her half-brother, Jack. Walking over, she waved politely and sat down beside him. "So what's up with you today?" she asked. 
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/14/2015, 6:34 pm

running down to the riptide Tumblr_nmsp4d3J6p1tf4jw9o1_250running down to the riptide Tumblr_mbfwktxv2B1rbvyzmo4_250running down to the riptide Tumblr_nmsp40SgL01tf4jw9o1_250

jack notices that his younger half sister, liliana, (or lil, as he usually calls her) waving at him. his lips curl into a smile as he waves back. "so, what's up with you today?" she asks. "not much, really," he says, returning his gaze to the sea. "it's been pretty boring. what about you?" jack tilts his head up to look at the sun, his eyes protected by his ray bans. it was kind of warm, even for camp half-blood, and he was from ireland, so he didn't get this that much. he runs a hand through his blonde hair as he waits for lilliana's answer.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/15/2015, 9:29 am

"The same as you actually," she said with a small laugh. "Quite nice out here today, isn't it?" she asked.  Feeling the sun on her skin, Lil curled her legs up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them. She didn't really have any plans at the moment, so she decided to sit here with her half-brother. After all, they hadn't talked in awhile. 
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/17/2015, 2:28 am

jack nods, and says, "yeah, but it's a little hot, though." the (quite ridiculously) warm glow of the sun on his skin becomes more evident, and suddenly he realizes he probably may have needed some sun screen. or maybe he could go for a swim. but then again, he wasn't exactly in attire suitable for swimming, and he was not keen on getting his favourite shorts wet. he glances around the beach, his gaze moving from the lapping waves to the swaying trees and the other campers. and then, somehow, the most random question on earth pops into his head. it had absolutely nothing to do with the beach at all, but he finds himself blurting it out anyway. "so," he says, turning towards liliana, "anybody around camp in particular who you fancy?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/17/2015, 9:47 am

Lilliana nodded her head, agreeing with the fact that it was hot and following her brother's gaze out to sea. Her outfit wasn't really all that planned out today, so naturally she wasn't prepared. Lost in random thoughts and daydreams, she suddenly heard his question. Lil laughed a bit. "Actually there is this one boy.  His name is Nico Calvi. We.. sort of meet at the Valentines dance." She shrugged her shoulders. "What about yourself?" 
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/18/2015, 3:48 am

"oh," jack says, smiling widely, "yeah, i've got loads of girls i fancy. but we'd be here for days if i talked about them all. tell me more about this nico kid," he says, lying down in the sand. he places his head underneath his hands, because no way in hell is he getting sand in his hair (his quiff game is way too strong for that). his grin is still on his face, as he stares up at the sun.
    JadeBeauregard1315
    JadeBeauregard1315

Female
    Number of posts : 57
    Registration date : 2015-04-16

Post by JadeBeauregard1315 4/18/2015, 3:52 am

Jade was running down the beach, prepared to take a swim. She noticed two people already there. It looked like they were on a date. "Oops sorry to ruin your moment!" Jade loudly said.

ooc: Hi! I'm new.. I'm an Aphrodite kid :)
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/18/2015, 6:33 am

ooc: hey jade! c: i'm jason. i'm mostly an apollo kid, even though my characters are basically all over the place. however, just to inform you very quickly, this thread is actually private for me and ABlue. i'd love to rp with you, though! if you want, you can pm me and we can rp elsewhere.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/20/2015, 9:47 am

Lilliana couldn't help but laugh. "Well I guess that's a good thing." Running her fingers through her hair, Lil tried to think of something about Nico to say. "Well... He's the soon of Baset, owns a cat.. used to live in Rome and loves video games. I think that would about sum it all up." 
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/21/2015, 6:00 am

"well," jack says, putting on his a cheeky grin, "i bet he isn't as cute as me." his grin turns into a full on smile, displaying his white teeth. he lets out a little chuckle and lays down in the sand again.

ooc: asjhdrgass sorry for the short one liner!! i'm kind of in a rush rn u.u
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/21/2015, 8:40 am

OOC: No problem ^.^

"Well I would beg to differ with that" Lil laughed. "So how have you been and all of that other random small talk stuff?" Lilliana didn't really like small talk, to tell the truth. But hey, what was a girl to do when she had nothing else to say?
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/24/2015, 8:16 am

jack notices that lil's getting a little bored. an uncomfortable silence settles down on them. well,, he thinks, so much for small talk. his pale, green eyes dart around behind his ray bans. his gaze falls onto the sea, and then two campers playing around in the water. and then an idea pops up into his head. where's the fun in going to the beach and not getting wet? he thinks, as he gets up from his position in the sand. "hey, lil," he says, grinning, "come on." he beckons her forward, as he jogs over to the lapping waves of the sea, where the shore met with the water.

ooc: akdhsfhsd i am so sorry for the late reply! i've been busy with school lately, aha. sorry! >_<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 10:37 pm