A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

[SSWEATS NERVOUSLY]

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

[SSWEATS NERVOUSLY] Empty [SSWEATS NERVOUSLY]

Post by mabel pines 4/19/2015, 4:35 pm

HI HELLO SORRY FOR MAKING ANOTHER LEAVING TOPIC YET SO SOON. so i KIND OF got a c in chemistry this quarter, so i have to keep my computer downstairs at home so it is very possible i won't be able to get on lots?? sad face emoji

"but lila you could just use your phone" YEAH HHHAA ABOUT THAT. so i kind of maybe POSSIBLY dropped my phone in the toilet??? that's a possibility??????? & i don't have the time to go to the store rn SO I'M PRAYING THE RICE METHOD WORKS. basically my phone is stuck in a bag of rice & silica gel for the next few days so those of u who reach me thru my phone SOZ ABOUT THAT LMAO

but like, right now school is a priority, because if i don't get my gpa up i'll be forced to switch schools and i'm awful at making new friends SO I KIND OF DON'T WANT TO DO THAT. and then there's still the whole feeling kinda weird & stressed thing from my lAST LEAVING TOPIC, so my activity on the site will definitely be decreased a ton, and i'm super sorry to everyone i'm rping with. if you get fed up with waiting for me to post you can terminate our topics at any time
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

[SSWEATS NERVOUSLY] Empty Re: [SSWEATS NERVOUSLY]

Post by Kwacken 4/19/2015, 6:06 pm

Real life trumps fake life. Good luck with school!

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 3:53 am