A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

just figure my heart out

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

just figure my heart out Empty just figure my heart out

Post by beanie 4/20/2015, 9:07 pm

it's irresistible

Name: Her name is Yuki Tsubomi.
    Physical age: You think she's 19 right? Wrong, very wrong. To be exact, she was 19 during February 1603.
    Eyes: They're a dark, molten gray.
    Hair: Back then and now she has long fiery red hair.
    Height: 5'11
    Body Type: After all the years of being in the hunt, she developed a very athletic, slender body. Also, there's a nice cherry blossom tattoo on her back that she's had for a while
    Skin Color: Caucasian.
    God Parent: Melinoe, greek goddess of ghosts.
    Mortal Parent: Kano Tsubomi, a tea shop owner in the middle of Hagi. He wasn't very rich but loved Yuki for many reasons.
    Country of Origin: Hagi, Japan
    Pets: A wolf named Po. He had dark dark grey fur, almost looking black that can pretty much blend in with the dark. Sapphire loves Po, despite him being very mushy and cuddly.
    Talents:
    +she's a pretty good healer and of course, archer
    +tree climbing is the most fun
    +she's a pretty good singer
    Weapon: a wooden bow that's 34 inches long along with 37 arrows with silver and celestial bronze tips. Theres two celestial bronze daggers with silver tips that are 12 inches. Lastly, a long, silver katana that's 5 ft long.
    Personality:There's two sides to this huntress. Normally, Sapphire could practically be an older sister. She's extremely caring and loves to hum. She's pretty friendly and loves to laugh. During fighting or when she's angry, she gets brooding and rageful. Quick to judge, reckless, and a loose canon. It's as if she's two different people.
    Flaws:
    -theres a small scar on her neck. lets not talk about it
    -yuki has a tiny bit of a temper, mostly flares up when it's around boys and/or annoying arrogant people
    -her left hand is burned. it happened during the accident that occurred when she joined the hunt.
    Abilities:
    +she can sense the presence of ghosts. it's more like a chill or cold presence that she gets when theres a ghost nearby.
    Powers: None
    Life Before Hunt: Melinoe had originally met Yuki's dad, Kano, when she was having tea in his tea shop. Things happened and 9 months later Tsubomi, Yuki was born on Mount Olympus, then brought back to Kano a couple weeks after. It was a bit of surprise for Kano but he quickly made room for the babying the small living space he has.
    Yuki lived a nice life, mostly helping her father with the tea shop. Of course there was that awkward occurrence of her visiting the local graveyards to make grave rubbings of random people's graves. At the age of 13 though, Kano chose to move the tea shop and Yuki all the way to New York. So she started a whole new life in a different place and strange language.
    A couple years before she joined the hunt, Yuki was at Camp Half Blood. It was an accident at school when hellhounds broke in, sensing her. Luckily some demigods tracking the hellhounds saved her and brought her to camp for those years. Around the age of 19 though, the hunters came and well, Yuki had pledged at the time. And she hasn't broken her vow yet.
    RP Example: The tea shop was busy as usually, mostly couples and some old women chattering happily. Yuki was in the back, brewing up another nice pot of green tea for the customers. A nice little smile was on her face as she passed each table, pouring more tea in the once empty cups. Many people smiled and greeted her nicely, which she contributed nicely to.
    This was her life pretty much every day but she didn't mind. Today actually was different because well, she had gotten a cold. There was sneezing and a bunch of coughing from her bed, which she hated. Being sick was always boring but her father gave her chicken soup at the end.
    Yeah, her life was pretty nice at times
    Any notes about your characters:
    +ignore the weird rp post. i had no inspiration.
    +fc is girl’s day‘s sojin

grey @ shine

Last edited by beanie on 4/20/2015, 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

just figure my heart out Empty Re: just figure my heart out

Post by Kwacken 4/20/2015, 9:24 pm

How can she use a bow if her hand is crippled?
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

just figure my heart out Empty Re: just figure my heart out

Post by beanie 4/20/2015, 9:28 pm

Edited~ changed the flaw slightly
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302