A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
beanie
muse
Morgan Landry
daddeme
Jase
9 posters

in gem city we claim the tide

Jase
    Jase

Male
    Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2015-04-03

in gem city we claim the tide Empty in gem city we claim the tide

Post by Jase 4/29/2015, 8:03 am

in gem city we claim the tide Tumblr_m2gwx7pzqF1r2d9cgo5_250

HOLA. MY NAME'S JASON, OR BATARANG, THOUGH I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU DON'T ACTUALLY RESORT TO CALLING ME 'BATARANG'. JASON WILL DO JUST FINE. I USUALLY CHECK THIS SITE FOR POSTS EVERY DAY, SO MOST LIKELY, I'LL REPLY TO A TOPIC WITHIN TWENTY-FOUR HOURS. TAKE NOTE THAT MY TIMEZONE IS GMT+8:00, AND I USUALLY COME ON AROUND 5-PM TO 8-PM ON WEEKDAYS AND, LIKE, EVERY OTHER HOUR ON WEEKENDS. I DON'T MIND ONE-LINER REPLIES, OR 500-WORD ESSAY TYPE REPLIES. FEEL FREE TO YELL AT ME IN A PM IF I FAIL TO RESPOND TO A TOPIC WITHIN FIVE DAYS. THAT'S ABOUT IT, I GUESS.

CARTER DEHAAN - SIXTEEN - APOLLO

Carter is basically your typical son of Apollo. Laid-back, calm, and always cracking a smile. He's approachable and intelligent, and those traits make him a natural born leader. He's an extrovert who loves to socialize, and is always up for a little adventure. Smart, funny, but also prideful and somewhat arrogant. He's got a lot of pride in him, and if he thinks he's right, he's determined to prove he is, even when he isn't. He's not one for dedication or commitment to things he doesn't take interest in. He isn't exactly the most hard-working guy around, and he procrastinates a lot. However, if he is interested in a task, he'll put his heart and soul into it, and he'll excel at it. Carter is heterosexual and from the city of Edinburgh, Scotland.

Links:
    Othello Du (MoonMoon) - Othello is Carter's half-sibling back at Cabin Seven. Carter admires Othello's incredibly sick dance moves, and so far, they get along well. The two may or may not end up forming a duo group in the future.
    Sawyer Emerson (Morgan Landry) - Sawyer's a daughter of Hephaestus Carter met when he went down to the forges to get his sword fixed. They only know each other briefly, at least so far. Carter thinks she's pretty cool.

robb stark

JACK ARCHER - SEVENTEEN - DEMETER

Creative. Charming. Idealistic. Those were the words you'd normally hear when one describes Jack Archer.  He's imaginative and hard-working, as well as passionate and energetic. He's both street smart and book smart, and he's a quick thinker who usually gets out of tough situations quickly, and he isn't normally one to succumb to stress. Jack does have many flaws - he isn't the biggest fan of handling data. He can take things too personally. He sometimes loses control of his emotions, and he's a little too idealistic. He's also kind of a total push-over, and he probably needs to work on that, as well as the fact that sometimes, he's a little too optimistic for his own good. Jack is a homosexual and is from the city of Waterford in the Republic of Ireland.

Links:
    -
    -
    -

robb stark

PETER SOLESTON - SEVENTEEN - BACCHUS

It's hard to talk about Peter and not portray him in a bad light. He isn't a good person, basically. The few nice things about him? He's hard-working and ambitious, and his determination goes far. If he wants something, he'll do anything and everything in his power to achieve what he wants, and he won't let anyone get in his way. He's very intelligent and manipulative, and frankly, he doesn't care about anyone other than himself. He gets nasty when he's angry, which happens quite a lot. Peter has a very sharp tongue and an arsenal of insults he isn't afraid to use. And, to top it all off, he can be quite cruel and sadistic. Not exactly the kind of guy you want to hang around. He uses his 'innocent' appearance to trick others into thinking he's the 'good guy'. He is, admittedly, very influential. Peter is bisexual and from the city of Vancouver, Canada.

Links:
    Jaci Hunt (beanie) - Jaci is Peter's half sibling. Peter met Jaci at breakfast, in the Mess Hall at Camp Jupiter. He doesn't exactly know what to think of her just yet.

robb stark

LIAM AXFORD - SIXTEEN - HEPHAESTUS

Liam is almost the walking stereotype of a Hephaestus kid. He's an introverted guy who usually keeps to himself. In class at school, he's usually at the back, quietly kicking everyone's ass in every exam ever. He's imaginative and observant. He cares a lot about what others feel, and is very aware of their emotions. He can be a bit socially awkward, but considering his godly parent, that's not hard to believe. However, Liam lacks self-confidence and is full of self-doubt. He can be a bit of a perfectionist, because of the fact that he wants to please everyone, and hence he wants things to be 'perfect'. Because of this, he sets standards not only high for himself, but others, as well. He's so quiet and repressive of his feelings that he keeps them bottled up, and that isn't good. Liam is bisexual and from the city of Sacramento in the United States.

Links:
    Jade Selene (JadeBeauregard1315) - Jade is a daughter of Aphrodite who Liam on a trip to Cabin Ten. Ten minutes into them hanging out on a beach, and Jade's already confessing her crush to him. They're now dating, though Liam's a little nervous.

robb stark

Last edited by Batarang on 6/3/2015, 5:08 am; edited 4 times in total
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

in gem city we claim the tide Empty Re: in gem city we claim the tide

Post by daddeme 4/29/2015, 3:06 pm

Psst. Psst. Hey. I would like to toss some links in the air, if that's fine. You don't have to accept them of course. But yeah.

- Othello (my son of Apollo) would probably have a great bond with Carter. They can be like megasiblings or something, because I love that link. You can read about him in my Rp Invite (the link's in my sig; I'm updating but Othello's hasn't changed), or I can give you the link to his form.

- Kory (my conniving daughter of Dionysus) and your Peter would be pretty funny. I can see this link being that they barely know what to make of each other half the time because, technically, they're siblings with very similar personalities. Again, I love sibling links.

- America (my daughter of Kratos) and Mr. Liam over there would be good friends. Since they're both introverted, I'd imagine it being like an acquaintanceship (I'm sure I spelled it wrong) or like they're friends that communicate in various sighs like Hazel Grace and Isaac.

I think that's it for now, and sorry if it's a lot.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/29/2015, 4:33 pm

Hey!

I'd like a couple of RPs please :)

• Peter and one of my Romans (Spencer, Laure or Tiberia, you choose :))
    • Jack and my daughter of Apollo, Arian, would get along really well I think.
    • Carter and Sawyer, my daughter of Hephaestus, would get along well too I believe ^^
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Post by muse 4/29/2015, 5:49 pm

i'm calling you bat k

i wish for an rp between jack and either my bobby or my franklin
    bobby for the "dude we have the same last name." "we're totally related." "dude i'm literally INDIAN."
    franklin because over-optimistic gay kids amirite (i'll never say that again i promise)
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 4/29/2015, 8:05 pm

heyos! i have a few

-jaci and peter. they're half-siblings and are both "bad people"
    -andi and carter. half-siblings and that ish
    -jia li and liam. another half-sibling thing
    -and hani and jack. i feel like a good friendship between them two
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/30/2015, 8:45 am

oh okay wow i did not expect anyone to actually reply to this thread but okay hERE IT GOES

@MoonMoon
    first off, let me say that your username is hoNESTLY THE REASON I LIVE
    okay moving on asfhgakdf a link between carter and othello would be amazing. peter needs to socialize more, and tbh kory and him would be pretty cool. america and liam would be great because at first liam would totally be like "what a daughter of kratos what iS tHiS" because he's a total dork and i think at first people wouldn't see how they'd fit together but it works out incredibly well and wow i really like this link

@Morgan
    carter and a daughter of hephaestus is an absolute yes! so is jack and arian, because jack hangs around the apollo kids a lot. and i really think peter and tiberia would be really interesting and fun. i mean, peter is, to put it simply, a d!ck, and tiberia is very, well, roman, being disciplined and daring and all that. she definitely wouldn't be afraid to put peter in his place and kick his ass when he messes up, which is every hour of every day. it'd be cool to see peter grumble about her and say things like "i'm going to kill her" but really, he looks up to her and respects her.

@muse
    bat is honestly better than "utility belt" because i swear people have actually called me utility belt before
    bro bRo bRO i'm torn between choosing between bobby and franklin because theyre both cool and 'over-optimistic gay kids club' sounds aMAZING but i think im gonna go with bobby because she seems really cool and i think she and jack would work really well. like, she's introverted, and jack is more of an extrovert, so it'd be interesting.

@beanie
    jaci and peter would be freaking amazing i mean imagine all the trouble they would cause together like they'd be the stoll brothers with anger management issues
    andi and carter would be great, i mean i imagine they just sit together in the apollo cabin sometimes when the rest are out playing volley ball or something and they write songs together and just have a great half-sibling relationship
    jia li and liam would be pretty cool. sibling bonds are great tbh
    hani and jack. yES. YES.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/30/2015, 4:18 pm

GREAT THIS IS GREAT. Okay so we can rp whenever/wherever you want, just shoot me a pm and all that other stuff. Oh yiss I'm excited about these.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/30/2015, 4:19 pm

cool beans! so do you wanna start all of them now or start some and save some later or......help me out here
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 4/30/2015, 5:57 pm

awesomeness! maybe jack&franklin another time?

the only thing is im leaving tomorrow for vacation stuff and im not sure that ill have time to be on until i get back. would you prefer to start it today and have me not respond for a week and a half or wait until then to start?
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/1/2015, 7:29 am

@MoonMoon got it. expect a pm from me uhh sometime next week? like probably on wednesday or something idk

@beanie uhh i think i'd probably want to start on the jaci and peter rp first. andi and carter + jia li and liam would probablyyy have to wait until like idk two weeks from now? i kind of have my exams next week and i really need to study for them eheh.

@muse jack and franklin next time would be incredible. also, i think i'd rather start it when you come back from your vacantion and all that, because i've got exams until like 15th of may akdhfgahkdgf. have fun on your vacation, though! c:
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/1/2015, 7:03 pm

so i'm like guessing you wanna start it or should i?
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/1/2015, 8:19 pm

Okay! That's fine!
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/2/2015, 7:27 am

@beanie i'm okay with starting the topic. where do you want it to be at?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/2/2015, 8:49 am

ummm...you could really pick though like the mess hall or someplace like that would be preferable
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/2/2015, 11:06 pm

beanie, here's the topic for jaci and peter c: it takes place at the mess hall.
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t22085-bring-your-sword-along-a-monster-might-take-your-pancakes-away

i swear there is an explanation for the tittle i sWEAR
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 5/3/2015, 2:39 am

heLLO

i demand request a romantic link between my character logan and your character jack
    whispers it was meant to be
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/3/2015, 2:58 am

omg yES
    they were meant to be
    homo blonde boy squad coming thru
    i swear i wont ever say that again

also i see u have pepila in ur sig is this a thing now are we all putting that in our signatures
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 5/3/2015, 3:23 am

yes. pepila is a cult. join us.

so where are we going to do their first topic? i can make it, but it'll be later on today bc i need to go sleep soon omg it's like two am around here
    i was thinking maybe they partner up for arts and crafts, and have to do an art project together or something like idk
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/3/2015, 5:49 am

art project yes yes yes yes yes yeS
    you can post today but i probably won't post until tomorrow tho
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 5/7/2015, 11:44 pm

¡Hola! I was thinking about a link between my son of Bacchus with yours? They could represent the two aspects of their father: crazy and party animal lol. Or maybe a Günther and Peter link? Idk tbh ^.^
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/8/2015, 5:04 am

vino and peter would be pretty cool c: vino seems really laid-back and all that, and peter is practically the opposite. at first he'd probably want to hate vino but he can't, because vino is just so chill. where do you think they'd meet, though?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/8/2015, 7:25 am

Hmmm...probably somewhere in New Rome? Or at the Tiber?
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/9/2015, 12:08 am

new rome would be nice. what about the lake?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/9/2015, 12:25 am

The like is perfect
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 5/10/2015, 8:10 pm

hey hey hey im alive again and probably the only person to go to florida and return whiter than i left

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 1:31 am