A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Ji-Yung Ju - Daughter of Athena

kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Ji-Yung Ju - Daughter of Athena Empty Ji-Yung Ju - Daughter of Athena

Post by kayt smells 5/1/2015, 2:40 pm

지 영 후아

Meeting Ji-Yung Ju
    My name is 지 영 후아, or Ji-Yung Ju. Since I move to America, my name has been the same, and if people don't call me my real name I go as "Jay." I will get this done with fast, for I have to catch up on my American Studies. I only have 100

I am of the female gender.

My father's name is Kang-Dae Ju. My father worked hard in fields everyday to tend for me and my step-mother. They were only people knowing I wasn't their child. They managed many years keeping me away from the monsters, they believed I was cursed. My step-mother and father made it seem as I was mentally ill to keep me from going to school, I learned from home as my step-mother and half siblings went out to city often. My father died in an attack relating to me, for I left the hose and he went to find me. At the time they knew I had powers, but they did not know why I had powers. My father was a good father, and he made sure I learned without going to school, and he made sure my whole family was okay. After my father passed my step-mother cared not for me, and left me to my own devices. From then I was greeted by someone I thought to be a European. I never saw my family again.

God Parent:
    Date of Birth:
    Place of Birth:
    Hometown/Last Residence:
    Race/ethnicity:
    Accent:
    Skin Tone:
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Hair Length:
    Height:
    Weight: