A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Lets kiss! (and then yell at each other)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Lets kiss! (and then yell at each other) Empty Lets kiss! (and then yell at each other)

Post by Mason 5/8/2015, 4:42 pm

Owen told Que to meet him at the basketball court today, last night. Well, you see, they had been at her cabin, Athena, and they were talking and laughing. She kissed him, but then he asked her an inappropriate question. So yeah, now they were back on hating terms. He hoped she would still show up today. Owen grabbed a basketball, starting to play a little.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Lets kiss! (and then yell at each other) Empty Re: Lets kiss! (and then yell at each other)

Post by Green 5/8/2015, 4:49 pm

After about five minutes when Owen showed up, the Chilean daughter of Athena, Quetzalcoa Velez came to the basketball court. She wore a pair of shorts and a Camp Half-Blood shirt. Her hair was tied back in a high ponytail. Her skin glimmered like bronze in the warm sunlight. "Hola, noivo.." She greeted in Spanish, glaring a bit at him.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Lets kiss! (and then yell at each other) Empty Re: Lets kiss! (and then yell at each other)

Post by Mason 5/8/2015, 5:28 pm

"Yo. Wassup?" he said, shooting the basketball. It barely made it in. "I'm sorry I was being an idiot. Again. Yesterday." He honestly felt truly bad, but he was pretty sure every boyfriend wanted to see his girlfriend without too many clothes on. "Can we kiss now?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 5/8/2015, 9:20 pm

"Just finished sparring. You?" She asked as she walked up to him. "It's fine. Don't worry about it." She mumbled under her breath. "No, I don't feel like kissing your lips right now, noivo."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 5/9/2015, 11:55 am

"C'mon. My lips are wanting a kiss from the most beautiful girl in the world! Oh, then I'll kiss you. I'm just kidding!" He put his hands up defensively. "Seriously though, why you no kiss me?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:35 am