A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sisterly Bonding

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Sisterly Bonding Empty Sisterly Bonding

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/13/2015, 10:11 pm

Andy, who was feeling rather good about her outfit for the beach, set her things on the ground, threw out a beach towel, and laid down in the sun with a thin layer of sunblock on. The main key to tanning, small amounts of sunscreen help for the best coloring. Taking off the thin fabric that was her "cover up" she tossed it inside her bag and pulled out her phone, checking the latest updates from back home and texting a few friends about summer plans. She took a few snapchats and bragged about the beach she was on(lying and saying it was in the Florida Keys). Setting her phone aside the daughter of Hecate smiled as she heard Necro bounding down the beach and sit next to where she lay.Let's hope Salem doesn't take too long. The girl said as she fixed her numerous piercings. In all honesty the bikini she was wearing was very revealing but not in the gross way. Her cleavage was visible as usual and the glow of her skin seemed nicer against the bright fabric she chose. What a great day to be on the beach.

OOC:We're going to assume this is after the lunch topic at the Mess Hall.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Sisterly Bonding Empty Re: Sisterly Bonding

Post by Green 5/14/2015, 6:44 pm

It had taken Salem a little longer to get ready for the beach. First she had to wash up, put on sunscreen, then, of course, choose a binki to wear out. The daughter of Hecate decided to wear a black two piece along with black flip flops and a black sunhat. Morbid I know. Anyways, she walked down to the beach to meet Andy where they had decided to sit. She soon found her and whipped out her purple towel, placing it beside Andy's. "Sh** I forgot my sunglasses." Salem laid down on the towel and closed her eyes, growling softly.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/16/2015, 6:21 pm

Andy laughed and rummaged in her her bag before tossing an extra pair of sunglasses to her sister. If there was one thing Andy knew about the beach it was to always bring an extra pair of everything. Take these. I always bring an extra pair. Nice swimsuit by the way. She was surprised that her sister had been willing to go to the beach all afternoon with her but it was great. Turning over onto her stomach Andy began tanning her back and smiled as her skin was warm in the sun.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/23/2015, 9:40 am

Salem caught the sunglasses and put them over her eyes. "Thank you." She sat down on her blanket, staring up at the sky as she tried to get a tan. However she tray wasn't the type to want to tan. She always thought it was dangerous to do so with the harmful rays of the sun and all. "Thanks, I like yours as well. Where did you get it?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/4/2015, 7:44 pm

Andy looked at her bikini and shrugged.What this old thing? I think I've had it for a few years now. It gets boring after a while though, I do like the bright colors. She smiles as she winks at some running Apollo guys that are staring as they run along the shoreline. One stumbles and Andy giggles a little before laying back down to tan in the sun.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/23/2015, 4:50 pm

"Hm, I see." The daughter of Hecate crossed her arms and watched as the guys walked passed, rolling her eyes from behind her sunglasses. " I swear sometimes I want to throw some fireballs at these people here."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/23/2015, 6:30 pm

Andy shrugged her shoulders.I wouldn't go that far. They can be jerks at times but they are really cool other times. They're great when you need music help and heal all the other campers as well.She said as Necro laid between the two girls on the beach. He was panting heavily and mentally asking Andy if they could all go swimming. It was a good idea so she stood up and stretched her long body.Do you wanna swim? It's starting to get hot out.The daughter of Hecate asked with a small smile.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/24/2015, 6:22 pm

"I would." This was one of the reasons why Salem had few friends; she was just so...mean to people with no reason whatsoever. There are only a few people who she is actually nice to; Morgan, Andy, and Kayla. The demigoddess sat up on her elbows and stared at the water. "Uh, sure, why not." With that, she shrugged her shoulders and stood up.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/3/2015, 10:01 pm

Andy smiled and Necro made a bee-line for the ocean water. The daughter of Hecat took q running start and dove beneath the waves, cold water greeting. It made her skin turn to goose-flesh but she didn't care at all.msurfacinf a few yards away Necro swam with his red glowing brightly. He was having the time of his life and it made any giggle, he's giggle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/14/2024, 3:26 pm