A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Oh... hi there. (privato for Jakey and myself c:)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Oh... hi there. (privato for Jakey and myself c:) Empty Oh... hi there. (privato for Jakey and myself c:)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/15/2015, 5:33 pm

They say you haven't truly lived until you've had a Roman bath... Lakisha disagreed. You hadn't truly lived until you stood atop a mountain at the peak of winter, so high up you could barely breathe, with a glittering slope of powder snow at your feet just waiting to be carved by the curve of your skis.
    But oh well, they didn't have any of those here in Camp Jupiter.
    So Roman bath it was.

After leaving her clothes behind in the apodyterium, Lakisha walked down a small corridor and opened the door to the warm tepidarium. White marble greeted her as well as the scent of aromatic oils -- a bit heady, but pleasant. No pool here, nothing but marble benches and mosaics of glittering blue, green and gold. Arches swept up into a curved ceiling painted a warm shade of yellow-orange and Lakisha leaned back against the wall, feeling herself start to sweat already. For a normal person's standards it was fairly warm in here, but for a daughter of the snow goddess, this was summer heat at it's finest. Her pale skin starting to get quite sticky in her navy bikini, she decided to pull this through quickly. First the warm room, then the hot bath and after that the cold one. The best for the last.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Oh... hi there. (privato for Jakey and myself c:) Empty Re: Oh... hi there. (privato for Jakey and myself c:)

Post by jake. 5/16/2015, 1:20 am

Oh... hi there. (privato for Jakey and myself c:) Aaron7
    cole - legacy of pluto - eighteen, optio of fourth cohort

cole had had a long, sweaty day and was so ready to take a good bath. or two. as he trudges silently and hastily into the changing rooms, and tossed his clothes into a cubicle. he pulled on some black swimming trunks, and stretched his arms and shoulders before heading into the first section; the one his friends called the 'sweat-room.' and, much to cole's surprise delight, lakisha was there. lakisha, the girl he had attempted to dance with around the time of halloween. the girl he had seen at the valentine's dance, and still attempted to dance with. cole huffs and frowns, then cocks his head to one side. he brightened up a little as he glanced at her again. the small white scar on his lower chin trembled slightly, and he smiled pleasantly and the daughter of chione.

"hey- lakisha, right?  what brings you here?" he asks casually, still smiling and flinging a towel around his broad shoulders. he could already feel his skin heating up, and as he breathes in the scent of oils and perfume (which reminded him unpleasantly of the sauna that he had back in london,) and frowns again. "reeks of old ladies in here, i tell you." he murmurs and then blushes, eyes going wide. "uh, i mean, not you- oh, whatever." he says nervously and chews absent-mindedly on his pale lower lip.

Last edited by jake. on 5/16/2015, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Oh... hi there. (privato for Jakey and myself c:) Empty Re: Oh... hi there. (privato for Jakey and myself c:)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/16/2015, 11:29 am

She was just about to decide to go into the next room when the door opened and Cole walked in in black swim trunks; tall, lean and dark-haired as always. He cocked his head in surprise then smiled.

"I'm just for a visit here, with the other Greeks; we arrived yesterday," she said, not replying to his old lady comment. To her the fruit notes were rather vibrant, like freshly pressed lemon and strawberries just from the field. "What has been happening at yours? I haven't seen you since Texas."
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/16/2015, 2:55 pm

cole waves his hand in a nothing important motion. "not much, i reckon. just war games and being an optio and stuff." he says quietly and shrugs a little. "normal stuff." he adds quickly and nods at her. "what about you?" cole was noticeably sweating slightly by now, there were peals of sweat on his collarbone and neck. "how long are you staying here? i still haven't given you a tou- oh, never mind." he says hastily and blushes a tiny bit. there was time for that later, wasn't there?

Last edited by jake. on 5/17/2015, 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/16/2015, 4:02 pm

Lakisha rose her eyebrows. When mortals said "not much" they really meant not much -- but demigods had different standards, obviously. "I didn't know you were optio," she said, narrowing her eyes. "When have you been promoted?"

She then stood up; the warmth was getting a bit too much and it was starting to choke the air out of her. "Caldarium?" She asked imwith a flawless Latin accent, and went to the next door. The sooner it was over, the better.
    The moment she entered the smoking hot room though, she realized she had made a huge mistake.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/17/2015, 1:14 am

cole smiles. "i was an optio ever since the winter wonderland dance. maybe a little bit before that. i didn't think it was important, really." he says quickly and shrugs at the end. "i have been here for six, nearly seven years, after all, and i think the senate just decided at the point where i was- woah!" before cole had finished the sentence, he slipped and fells straight onto his podex with a dull thump and a curse. he hit lakishas legs with his and he started to apologize, when he felt him fall forward again and this time face first into lakisha.

ooc: lmao that makes it sound like he fells straight into her boobs omfg xD

Last edited by jake. on 5/18/2015, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/18/2015, 12:18 pm

Lakisha tumbled back against the wall then slipped to the floor, Cole's face somewhere on the side of her stomach. Apart from the part that having a person bump into you then falling to the floor with said person, the fact that someone touched and fell into her made her very angry and embarrassed. She hated being too close to people, to touch people, or have people touch her, even if it was accidental. She was one of those people who have a kind of personal space bubble around them and Cole had just crashed right into it.

"Get off-- gods! your leg -- dammit--" A few moments and several Swedish cuss words later, Lakisha managed to disentangle herself from Cole and stand back up, her hair a bit messy and her cheekbones crimson. Even her throat was a bit pink. "Watch your step!" she hissed.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/18/2015, 12:30 pm

cole hastily stands up and trots away from her, embarassed. he snickers at her after a long period of silence. "oh, gods, i'm sorry. y'know, you'd think that i fell into you on purpose." he says heatedly and gave her another hard stare. he blushed afterwards and turned his head away from her. he shook his head, slightly annoyed at her and his own foolishness, and he turned away even further. "anyways," he adds slowly and carefully, "i'm going to go and take a bath." he turns on his heel to look at her. he gives her a scowl and shakes his head again. "i'm sorry. i think." he mutters and decides he should go into the freezing cold room first. the minute he was in, a blast of cold air hit him straight in the face. it was so pleasant at first; getting out of the heat. then... not so much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 3:18 pm