A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

"another bacchus kid?" "yeah."

Jase
    Jase

Male
    Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2015-04-03

"another bacchus kid?" "yeah." Empty "another bacchus kid?" "yeah."

Post by Jase 5/17/2015, 7:06 am

"another bacchus kid?" "yeah." Tumblr_muzsltHHb91rrbm4io3_250"another bacchus kid?" "yeah." Tumblr_nml9gsTNwt1tf4jw9o1_250
    PETER - SEVENTEEN - BACCHUS
    it's a saturday morning in california, which means the sun is shining and everything seems perfect. peter is in desperate need of time off, especially after that little trick he played on nick, which ended in the first cohort harboring even more hatred for him. he chuckles, lightly, to himself, as he recalls the events of yesterday. he's sitting on the grass, fiddling with his bracelet, and taking in the scenery of the lake. he's in a fairly good mood, which in itself is already a miracle. he tugs on the hem of purple tee shirt, which has its sleeves carefully rolled up. his hair is in a slightly curly mess, it's front swept to the left. "alright," he mutters, barely audibly, "time to have a little bit of fun." he gets up from his seat on the grass, and he snaps his fingers. as he does so, a few grape vines sneak their way up a tree trunk next to him. he grins, as he steps towards the waters of the lake, the vines seeming to follow him.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

"another bacchus kid?" "yeah." Empty Re: "another bacchus kid?" "yeah."

Post by Green 5/17/2015, 5:11 pm

"another bacchus kid?" "yeah." Tumblr_m5ex0pCexb1rxnoe0o1_500

Vino Caesar, son of Bacchus and legacy of Apollo, was on his daily stroll through Camp Jupiter, stopping here and there to chat with his friends. The Roman had decided to take a little dip in the lake. He wore a simple Camp shirt with black gyms shorts. A pair of sunglasses sat on top of his head and a gold chain around his neck. He went down to the shore of the fresh body of water and took off his shoes and socks. The son of Bacchus sat down on the damp sand, tossing his shoes to the side. "This is nice..." He exhaled and turned on his iPhone 4 to "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars.

Last edited by Geb on 5/17/2015, 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to add a gif :P)
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/31/2015, 4:41 am

"another bacchus kid?" "yeah." Tumblr_muzsltHHb91rrbm4io3_250"another bacchus kid?" "yeah." Tumblr_nml9gsTNwt1tf4jw9o1_250
    peter freezes, almost comically, when he hears 'uptown funk' blaring somewhere behind him. his jaw drops just a little, and he turns around. that's when he notices the other camp, sitting on the ground, and he quirks an eyebrow. the guy looked so.. chill. it kind of unnerves peter, considering what he was just about to perform, but he lets it slip, exhaling slightly. "bruno mars on a saturday morning, eh?" he says, his canadian accent prominent, as he strolls towards the camper. he puts on his best smile, and then  he realizes how stereotypical he must sound, adding the word 'eh' at the back of his sentence, but he lets the thought slip to the back of his mind. "well, at least you aren't listening to, like, metallica or something. you have no idea how many times i've tried to relax whilst a mars kid blasts heavy metal music."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/3/2015, 9:18 pm

The Roman was enjoying his day when he heard someone talking. He slowly turned to see a fair skinned demigod walking toward him. The teenager had an accent. Canadian? Yeah, mostly. "The one and only." Vino chuckled lightly and continued his sentence. "And it's never too early to throw a party." He put his sunglasses back over his eyes and smiled before moving over some. "Ah, I can only imagine what you have to deal with. Metal music isn't my thing either. I'm Vino Caesar. Son of Bacchus and legacy of Apollo."
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 6/3/2015, 9:41 pm

son of bacchus? well, wow. peter has been running into a lot of half-siblings lately. "bacchus? so you're my half-sibling, then. dad must really be hitting it up. i mean, have you seen the amount of bacchus kids running around here?" he says, his lips forming a cheeky grin. he finds it somewhat awkward if he's talking to vino whilst standing up, so he takes a seat on the grass, not far from him. "i'm peter, by the way," he doesn't place his hand out for a handshake, because he isn't into handshakes.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/5/2015, 5:22 pm

"For real? Ah, that's what's up." He gave Peter a toothy grin and placed his shades back over his eyes. "Yeah, I have seen quite a few of papa's kids running around her. I guess a party god like himself gets around, huh?" Vino chuckled some and looked back over the lake. "So how are you enjoying Camp J?"
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 6/13/2015, 3:40 am

"it's a bit, uh," he pauses, thinking of the right word, ".. retraining? yeah. a bit restraining. i mean, i loved it here when i first entered, but i've been here a while. got a bit tired of seeing the same faces and places every other day, you know?" he says, with a click of his tongue. peter leans places his arms behind him, leaning most of his weight against them. the sun's shining a little too brightly, and he squints at its glare. "what about you? have you been her for long?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:55 am