A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Children of War

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Children of War Empty Children of War

Post by Green 5/17/2015, 10:14 pm

The day was going pretty good for Tanzania. Her barrack-mates had their areas cleaned up and ready for inspection. Her breakfast had been a healthy one consisting of a bowl of oatmeal, two sunny side up eggs and glass of orange juice. Yum. Now it was time to do some sparring with one of her closest friends Damien. She had known Damien for quite sometime now. Beating him at some things while losing at others. The Roman demigoddess wore imperial gold armor with a imperial gold battle skirt. Her feet were laced up with Roman sandals that came up to her calve muscles. In one hand, she held a frail like whip and in the other, a shield. The daughter of Bellona's helm was off to the side.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Children of War Empty Re: Children of War

Post by Brastus 5/17/2015, 10:54 pm

Damian was still hibernating in his bunk. He was snoring quite loudly and was surrounded by empty bottles of alcohol. Their was probably around ten bottles of different kinds around him. Last night had been a great party and he did as every Spaniard his age did, get drunk off his as$. The snores he was making were however incredibly loud. Without saying a word, an annoyed cohort-mate of Damian grabbed one of the half-empty bottles and splashed it down on his face in an effort to wake him up.

"Wake up princess!" said the guy who threw the liquid at his face. Immediately Damian snarled at the guy for waking him uo in such a way and proceeded to call him out. The two argued for a few minutes before the guy reminded Damian that he had to fight someone today. Without really putting much of an outfit, due to the fact that wearing much clothes would just hamper his movement in a fight, he just put on a plain white t-shirt and a pair of unbuttoned jeans. He remained barefooted. He also didn't carry any of his weapons, just his necklace and his presence.

It was fun to see other Romans go about their day without the slightest care in the world. Some were chatting, some were still eating breakfast and some were just performing their duties as Romans. The tall Spaniard had a large animalistic grin on his face, a prelude to how he was feeling concerning his fight. He remembered he made a match with Tanzania, a girl who was still a probatio and a daughter of Bellona. He heard that a crowd had formed in the Field of Mars just to watch them fight. It wasn't as if he was going to skip out on some adventure, but he would prefer to not make a spectacle of things.

After walking up the place, he made his presence known by letting out a large yawn. He was still somnolent and, in his honest opinion, extremely tired. He just gave Tanzania a sheepish smile and then told her good morning. He looked nothing like a warrior, which was part of his strategy, and reeked of alcohol. Still, it would be a mistake to underestimate him.

"Mornin sunshine!" teased Damian as he rubbed his eyes open and took his place in the filed of battle. He knew exactly what he was going to do. If she attacked him with pure aggression he would use his murmillo style of absolute defense and if she was hesitant and slow, he would overwhelm her with his speedy dimachaerus. Regardless, it would be fun to actually fight a Roman after so long.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 5/17/2015, 11:19 pm

Xavier hadn't been up and about much after his accident. The healers had removed his leg below the knee, and though it was still bandaged, the ambrosia and nectar they had him constantly taking had healed it mostly. His toes itched, though. Greatly. For now, he wasn't fighting. Instead he was restricted to the use of crutches. But he wanted to learn to be a good fighter, once he was able to forge a new leg.

He crutched to the stadium part of the field of Mars and sat down, looking down at the two fighters. Damian, the psychotic big guy, and Tasmania the psychotic fighter who tried to kill him with his own hammer. This would be interesting.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/17/2015, 11:31 pm

"Don't call me sunshine."She corrected him quickly, moving her armor around as she noticed the son of Mars walk into the arena. She looked him up and down, frowning up at him. "Where is your armor, Damien?" She asked, putting on hand on her hip (the one that held her frail). "If you get knocked out of receive a broken bone it won't be my fault."She stated and placed her helmet on her head. The purple plume came down to her upper back, giving her a feminine vibe. She walked to her side of the arena and waited for Damien to get himself ready.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 5/17/2015, 11:48 pm

OOC: I'm switchign to first person.

This girl actually expected that I fought with my armor. How imprudent! Not only was she begging for a beatdown, but she was so sure she could beat me that she thought she could actually hurt me. Well, I wasn't someone who actually was good at holding back, so i decided to just give her that great for now. I didn't give any warning or said a word before I began to strip off my clothes, leaving only my underwear behind. I took a pose, which consisted of me lowering my stare down to the floor and raising my hand at her in a loosesely formed claw. My fingers snapped loudly and in an instant my bare body became enveloped in a bright light that afterwards disappeared. Now i was fully dressed in my complete seat of black-colored Imperial Gold armor.

"Sorry for that. Now, if we may get this over with. A bit of a warning though, I have trouble holding back, so please excuse me for any barbarism I may commit today." I told her after I snapped my fingers and made my large custom-made Imperial Gold, tower shield appear. I then grabbed my necklace, broke it and manifested my large Spatha sword called Conquistador appear before me. Obviously I was going to fight her in my murmillo style.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/18/2015, 4:59 pm

Tanzania rolled her eyes as Damien magically put on his armor. "Men. Always have to be flashy." She stated, cracking her whip like frail. The name of whip? Tamer. She took in deep breaths, analyzing Damien's stance. The daughter of Bellona verses a son of Mars. This should be fun. "Oh please. Don't even give me that bs." She stated, cracking her whip again. The air around it seemed to smell like peaches....tantalizing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/4/2024, 5:12 am