A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Nice Days and Nice Souls [privite]

ookamisan
    ookamisan

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2014-01-04

Nice Days and Nice Souls [privite] Empty Nice Days and Nice Souls [privite]

Post by ookamisan 5/25/2015, 6:06 pm

Walking across the watery shore I fined myself a place to sit. Sigh, I've been here for like, what a month? Still don't know a single person. I mentally face-plam myself, why do I feel so crummy? Maybe because you have no friends. Now I actally face-plam myself. I've always have no friends and even is I did, they were all bullies to other people. I tried doing something that always cheer me up. I drag my finger across the gravel and rocks, delicite frost followed. I smile, but I'm still a little sad. The water shimmered with the high sun. I smile, and say "Nice day with a nice soul."
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male
    Number of posts : 165
    Registration date : 2013-07-31

Nice Days and Nice Souls [privite] Empty Re: Nice Days and Nice Souls [privite]

Post by Cliché 5/27/2015, 2:50 pm

Atticus walked along the slightly beaten path that went around a turn of the lake his hands in his pockets his hair swooped back. His back slightly slouched as he looked at the ground his eyes closed almost all the way because of the brightness of the sun. Atticus yawned since he had just woken up. His shirt was most likely on backwards and his jeans probably wrinkled. Yet he didn't care he had been in a hurry because of how late he had waken up and no body had bothered in his cabin apparently. He stopped his walk and looked up across the lake. The water shimmered and glistened. He turned his gaze to a girl that was sitting by the shore and bit his lip slightly before shrugging and sauntering down to her. Atticus stood behind her for a second before saying, "Or two nice souls." He said playfully a smile on his lips.
    ookamisan
    ookamisan

Female

Post by ookamisan 5/29/2015, 1:17 pm

I jump at his sudden appearance and blush slightly at what he said, but it was gone as fast as it came. "H-hello I'm Jade what's your name?" then I relies something "Sorry! Is this your space or something?! I can leave if you want." I bow as if to say sorry, and then I relies something else. "Wait sorry!" I say snapping up. "I'm silly! I suck at talking with people. you're probably a great guy. I'm sorry!" I grabbed the hem of the skirt I was wearing. "I have some food and soda in my backpack. It's only peanut butter and banana sandwiches, but please sit down. It's nice to have someone around."
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 5/29/2015, 11:01 pm

Atticus smiled warmly and sat down next to the girl, “Hello I’m Atticus Young, Son of Bia. No need to fret over something so silly. I just wanted to talk to you. However me being a great guy is your opinion.” He leaned back and ran his hand through his hair. “You seem like a really nice girl.” He cocked his head to the side. “I’m sorry for frightening you. I seem to have given you a lot of stress. No this isn’t my spot or anything I don’t really come down to the lake that much.” Atticus chuckled and nodded towards her. “You don’t have to share your sandwiches and stuff if you don’t want to.”
    ookamisan
    ookamisan

Female

Post by ookamisan 5/30/2015, 10:01 am

"Oh no please sit down, i don't have a lot of friends," Or any for that matter. "And I wish to know you better if you don't mind." I reach down to my backpack and grab a sandwich.  "You're lucky if I give you this because I am literally addicted to peanut butter and banana sandwiches. It may sound weird but it's the truth." I grab a sandwich of my own. "Oh by the way I'm in Khione. Forgot to mention tht."
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 5/30/2015, 2:22 pm

Atticus chuckled, “Well alright then, and Khione? That’s pretty cool I haven’t talked to anyone with her as their mom yet. But after speaking to you a bit they seem pretty chill.” He reached for the sandwich and smiled gratefully. “I haven’t ate today so I appreciate the kind gesture.” Atticus slowly bit into the sandwich and grinned, his mouth closed obviously no one wants to see food that is being eaten that is just gross. Atticus stopped chewing and scrunched his nose up at the thought.
    ookamisan
    ookamisan

Female

Post by ookamisan 5/30/2015, 5:23 pm

I giggle before taking a bite of my sandwich. "Actally people in my cabin are, per say, 'cold'." I see Atticus scrunch his nose. It was a little cute. "Do you not like the sandwich or did you think of something gross." I laugh covering my mouth with my hand. "I make the same face when I think of something gross. Anyway I would like to ask what you like?"

Last edited by ookamisan on 6/22/2015, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 5/31/2015, 6:05 am

Atticus swallowed and nodded, "Something gross, and why do you say cold? Even though that is pretty funny. Or should I say PUNNY. Get it cause of the P and funny and yea..." He said awkwardly looking away then he shrugged, "I play a lot of video games and such I make videos actually, I'm actually kind of a recluse at times." Atticus chuckled uneasily and scratched the back of his neck. "I like a lot of things, the true question is... what do you dislike?" He grinned and raised an eye brow at Jade. "Hmmm?"
    ookamisan
    ookamisan

Female

Post by ookamisan 5/31/2015, 6:06 pm

"A reculse eh? Well what you see now is an outcast so pretty much the in same boat." I literally stuff the rest of the sandwich in my mouth, chew for half a second, swallow and cross my arms. "Well things I don't like are bugs, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and mean people like stereotype bully people. But things I do like are TV shows, candy and sweet stuff in general, dogs and cats, and call me a weeboo or not, anime. I hope that cleared things up for you and now," I throw a coke at Atticus. "What do you hate?" Ooc I had to do this on moble so no color sorry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 6:17 am