A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Curious or Nah?

HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Curious or Nah?  Empty Curious or Nah?

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/26/2015, 8:40 pm

*Takes a deep breath* 

So, as some of you know, I was only allowed to be on this site at school because my parents don't know I Rp, they'd ask a lot of stupid questions that I don't have time for, etc. etc. Well the time has come when the administration of my school decided to block site. I was infuriated when I found out. Here , Here and Here is where you may learn a bit about my laptop usage situation. Due to testing these last few weeks, I wouldn't be able to get on anyway. But, like I said, my school blocked site and I would like to do some very painful and un-ladylike things to them at this point that would most likely land me in Juvy, but I can't. So here is some gleams of hope.

At the beginning of each school year, the parent/student is required to pay $40 ($20 per semester) to take home the laptop for some crapy insurance. But, my parents didn't pay the $20 for the second semester (which is when I found this lovely site that I hold so close and dearly to my heart) so I am what the school calls a day user. That means that I only use my laptop at school and at the end of the school day the administration comes and takes my baby (the laptop of course) from me. Now for the gleam of hope. No matter what, my parents always pay the $20 for the first semester, which means I will take the laptop home next year! *fangirl squeal* Which also means that I will be able to get on site "while doing my home work" So, after tonight I will most likely not be on site again until August.... 24th I would say. My last day of school this year is June 11th this year, just in case you were wandering. 

Second gleam of hope? Well I know profile pictures can't be your actual face and what not, but some of us already have each others skype's and emails and what not so you know what?! If you ever want to email me, my email is randomrainbows1010@gmail.com We can chat or Rp with the characters that you see on my RP invite that is found Here.  Thanks to meh bae George for that wanderous Idea. 

Now for things that I have to say to special people on the site. 

Morgan> FLOSTER! Omg you knows I love ya xD *cuddles* But I am legitamatly going to miss you. I mean I know I've annoyed you, especially when I first came onto site with all of my un-educated questions. I appreciate you putting up with my randomness. When I get back, or you can email me,  We have to do that Jana-Kay/Sable Rp. 

Josh> Dude, you grounded me and I hardly ever get to talk to you. Stop being such a cheerio and Rp with me sometime. No, but seriously, your amazing.

Amanda> *huggles* I just want to say thank you so frick-a-fracking much for all of the work and approving that you have done on all of my character forms. You are truley amazing and I have no doubt that you will continue to be a legendary approver. 

Belle> You've been on Hiatsu for the majority of the time that I've known you and you need to come back to us permanatly Little Missy. *offers cookie* 

Jake> Oh my gods I almost forgot you. You, dear Sir, have made me laugh so hard sometimes. I know Morgan doesn't like you (figuratively as your little inside joke that way nosey people don't get so butt hurt about what I said))  but I do. 

LILA!!!!!>>> Chicky, your amazing. I know your  having complications and what not right now with being able to get on site and all that good stuff, but I love you. 

Metilinos> I literally just meet you 10 minutes ago and I already like you. 

George> What can I say about you, dearest? You already know I love you, we already email and well, your mother-trucking amazing. If you need me, you know where to find me and if you ever get to feeling down, just keep in mind about Finland, babe.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Curious or Nah?  Empty Re: Curious or Nah?

Post by jake. 5/27/2015, 6:32 am

man, i sure will miss you. dunno if you can even see this, but i'm looking forward to seeing you in august or whenever you return, aria. :c

i wish you luck for the next few months tho, and i hope all is well. c:
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 5/27/2015, 1:02 pm

OH MY GOD ARIA BBY I'LL MISS YOU ):
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/27/2015, 4:23 pm

yo, i don't know you well buuuut you seem p cool and if i have permission, i will email you even though i feel like a stalker and such.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/29/2015, 5:48 pm

Well jakester, I'm on for the weekend thanks to my awesome friend letting me stay at her house.

Lila> *charge hugs* I'll miss you to baby, but I am totes not giving up on our Rp, m'kay?

Mr. Turtle Sir, you may indeed message me. Anyone on site can, actually, not just the ones that I have listed. I haven't Rped with the majority of you, so I would enjoy broadening my horizons.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/16/2024, 6:40 am