A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Alpha Wolf
Josh
Mason
HauntedLove
8 posters

Howdy I'm new

HauntedLove

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2015-06-06

Howdy I'm new Empty Howdy I'm new

Post by HauntedLove 6/6/2015, 1:58 pm

Hey guys im Blake ,but you can call The dr.pepper King
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Howdy I'm new Empty Re: Howdy I'm new

Post by Mason 6/6/2015, 2:08 pm

Hullo King Blake, I'm Mason, but you can call me Mase, Mace, Macey, Maceyboi, etc. I've been here for 3.5 years now and I am a huge Xbox nerd. Anyway, once your character is approved, I'd be happy to RP! Just shoot me a private message (PM). Oh, and, yeah, welcome to the site! (:
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 6/6/2015, 2:33 pm

Hello Blake, and welcome to Camp Half Blood.

I'm Josh, one of the admins on this site, and we're here to make sure that you, and everyone else, has a good time.

Before you do anything, I suggest you read the rules, which you can do so by clicking here .

Then, I would suggest you read the rules on how to create a character, which also has advice on how to make your first of hopefully many characters here. These rules can be found here.

If you have any questions, feel free to Private Message myself, in order to do that, you can click the [pm] box at the bottom of my post here, you can also do this on other people's post too. Or, you can click the messages tab at the top of the page, and send a new message and then enter our usernames individually.

However, you don't just have to Private message myself, there are other groups whom you can message for help. These groups are:
    The admins (to which I am a member of), and the other admins can be viewed here.
    The moderators, which can be viewed here.
    Or, you can message the Approvers if you want help in making a character, and they can be viewed here.
    Feel free to Private Message (PM) any of us with any questions you may have! Or, if someone is bothering you, or you see an issue. Hopefully that won't be the case, but just so you're aware you can.

Whilst you wait for your first character to be approved, which can take a few tries and some time, join in the other non-rp discussions with can be found in the Out of character (OOC) topic, which can be found here. or better yet, join in the conversation and say hi on the chatbox, which is at the bottom of the homepage, or for an alternative link, go here.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, welcome to the site.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 6/6/2015, 2:40 pm

Excuse you, Dr. Pepper is my non-alcoholic alcohol, you are not the king of my drink.

Anyway, Hi. I;m Wally aka Dexter aka Dylan aka Fahk with me and I don't have a problem killing you

I'm one of your oh so totally friendly*Insertcoughingfit*(sorry happens every time I try to claim bullsh!t I'm allergic to it)moderators and I'm here to make your life a world of rainbows and butterfllies hell

Anyway have a good day
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/6/2015, 3:52 pm

Now now Dylan don't scare away the new demigods :p

Hey there Blake! I'm glad you made it to Camp Half-Blood alive :)

My name is Morgan and I am one of your admins, with Josh and Lila (lucifer rigby). If you need help or simply have a question, you can PM me, I'm always happy to help :D

Hope to see you around on chat and to RP with you soon!
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 6/7/2015, 2:15 am

omg your name rhymes with mine bruh

anyways aloha! i'm jake, mi hermano, and i like omelettes. idk what else to say. have fun doing stuff and meeting new people and whatnot, and be sure to read the rules. c:
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 6/7/2015, 7:35 am

RUDE JOSH WAY TO MAKE MORGAN AND I LOOK BAD BY DOING A HUGE MASSIVE INTRO ):<

anyway, hiya there! i'm lucifer rigby, but you can call me lila or fishy, either one is fine! if you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a private message, i'd be more than happy to help. i look forward to seeing you around and hope you have a great time on the site!
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 6/7/2015, 9:19 am

Hello, Blake!

My name is Lord Volcazar, Destroyer of Dreams and Shredder of Forms.

Wait, Morgan said not to scare the new demigods...*Cough*

My name is Manda, one of your friendly neighborhood approvers and moderators. I, Shade, Belle, Morgan Landry or Josh will approve your character form after it's up to snuff.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 6/7/2015, 9:37 am

Hehe Lila, you could work on one too, but I just made a nice big informative post for them :P Though I feel it needs some HTML prettiness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:49 pm