A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Dillon Austen

CareFree
    CareFree

Female
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2015-05-28

Dillon Austen Empty Dillon Austen

Post by CareFree 6/8/2015, 11:03 am

Name: Dillon Austen
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Naturally dark brown but she dyed it a reddish orange that has a fading ombre look. Her hair reaches to just under her chest.
    Height:5'4"
    Body Type: She's athletic so her body is thin and slim and fit.
    Skin Color: Slightly tanned
    God Parent: Hephaestus
    Mortal Parent: Gina Austen
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: None
    Talents: She's really good at figuring out how things work.
    Weapon**: A sword of celestial bronze that she got at camp.
    Personality: Dillon is a the rebellious type. She's always breaking rules and getting her self in trouble. But with her rebellious ways, comes her passion. She is so into what she's doing, no matter what it is. She is a loyal friend and respects those who respect her. She's funny at times and crazy fun to be around.
    Flaws: Her biggest one is her rebel attitude. She can be a bully a times, when she takes her fun a little too far. She also is very cocky when it comes to building or fighting.
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Can't think of anything at the moment.
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): She can generate and manipulate fire from her hands. The fire can range from the size of a golfball to the size of a soccer ball. If it's lower in size, she can keep it going for 5 posts with a rest of 3. But if the fire is of larger size, she can use it for 4 posts with a rest of 6. The cool down starts as soon as the fire is gone. The temperature can get as high as 500 degrees.
    Life Before Camp*: Dillon lived 13 years with her mother and stepfather. She was in constant trouble and didn't listen to her parents. So when she turned thirteen, her mother brought her to camp, deciding to be hones about who Dillon's real father was. Once Dillon was at Camp, Hephaestus claimed her and she believed everything her mom had told her. Dillon stayed in camp for six months and then left. Now she's coming back.
    RP Example*: Dillon walked around the streets of New York. She had been living in New York for two years already and she liked it, but it was time to go back to Camp. She needed to learn more about her father. She wanted to learn more about her father. So she walked back the way she came, up a flight of stairs and into her apartment that was in an abandoned building. She quickly threw her stuff in a bag, throwing it onto her should and going back downstairs. This was it, back to camp she went. She started walking in the direction of camp, suddenly remembering the way.
    Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by CareFree on 6/9/2015, 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Dillon Austen Empty Re: Dillon Austen

Post by Alpha Wolf 6/8/2015, 11:13 am

You need to have a limit of how many post he can use the power and how many posts he has to wait afterwards. Also Fire doesn't work like that with how warm an area is, fire can catch in even the coldest of places as long as it has a steady amount of oxygen to keep it breathing and as long as it has kindling to keep burning through.

If you're confused about the post per post thing here is an example

"He can generate fire to the size of baseballs to throw at people, He can do this for 4 posts with a 5 post cooldown after"

And the final question I have is how hot are the flames he generates?
    CareFree
    CareFree

Female

Post by CareFree 6/8/2015, 6:26 pm

I think I fixed everything.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 6/8/2015, 11:20 pm

Okay, one thing is that I want you to specify that the cool down starts as soon as the fire ends. That way your power doesn't cool down before you finish using it.
    CareFree
    CareFree

Female

Post by CareFree 6/9/2015, 1:06 am

Okay. I think I fixed it. I hope that's what you meant.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 6/9/2015, 1:12 am

Dillon Austen Seal-of-approval_zpsdaksgilo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 2:18 pm